Game-Labs Forum

Shame and disgrace of the Spanish Faction

Don Inocencio Botijo

My sons. For the sake of transparency and universal peace among all nations, I want to share with you this post I recently published on the Spanish Forum.

http://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/topic/17286-verguenza-y-oprobio-de-la-facción-española/?view=getnewpost

" My sons.

A very upset Bishop of Kingston/Port Royal has contacted me to censure the conduct of several Spanish Captains who, the other day, had the audacity, imprudence and shamelessness to collectively attack a brave and dashing English Captain, sailing the waters off Jamaica, with his peaceful and harmless Surprise .

This Gallant Captain of His Gracious Majesty, who rightfully calls himself Jack Aubrey has taken this injustice to the game's tribunal, which have duly discussed it, issuing a just ruling:

http://forum.game-la.../17270-ganking/

Following the spirit of concord and ecumenism that characterizes me, I have decided to take appropriate measures, especially taking into account that several of the Spanish Captains involved in this shameful incident belong to my chaste, glorious and Catholic Naval Military Order of the Holy Brotherhood.

The following Captains will be disciplined during several days and nights in the punishment cells of the Convent of the Little Sisters of the Holy Mojito, where the disciplinary sisters, under my direction, will use on them some of my favourite penance techniques.

SANTA HERMANDAD

- Jefe de Escuadra Churruca

- Brigadier RGS

CORS

- Jefe de Escuadra Corsario Rojo

- Jefe de Escuadra Corsario Negro

- Capitán de Navío Obokaman

I hope that this well deserved punishment will be an example to all the Captains of Our Lord, the King of Spain. It is very ugly to do this they call "ganking", when Spanish players do it. In the case of English, Dutch, Pirates and other indecent people that come to do the same on Havana's waters, it is different, because they are white, disciplined, civilized and are always right, not like us, retrograde, abusive, cowardly and unhygienic Spaniards, always smelling of garlic and praying the Rosary. 

The Little Sisters of the Holy Mojito will have a lot of work, I'm afraid. Those Captains that do a proper contrition, shall come to me to confess their sins against the angelical, pure and just sons of Great Britain, will receive an appropriate penance in the Convent of the Holy Mojito.

Repent your sins, savages!!!!

Amén"

Edited by Don Inocencio Botillo
  • Like 13

Dear Capitan Karas:

Your repeated visits to the coast of Havana, lonely and taking your fair chances against us with your excellent ship are earning you the appreciation and admiration of the Spanish Faction. I know for a fact that many Spanish Captains that have battled you praise and respect your skills and gallantry, referring constantly to the size of your "cojones", or testes. Corsario Rojo, a great sinner I have taken upon myself to convert and dispel from Havana's brothels and taverns, considers you a good friend, and a fellow honourable corsair. We salute you, Captain Karas, and offer some discipline sessions in the capable hands of the Little Sisters, in case you wish to enter so deep into our waters.

• Like 7

A most well conducted business as always Don Inocencio.

You are justly the representative of holy justice in this heathen west indies and I wouldn't expect less a punishment that spending a full week under the care of the Sisters. After all, word is that due to the recent reestablishment of the Spanish Vice-Royalties due to divine development intervention, we must look to our own motives once more.

I do ask for your understanding and to bridge any ill feelings in a similar matter.

Under the patronage of your most faithful allies, the Northern Alliance, I been conducting myself into intercepting smuggling operations in North Carolina as much as some of your compatriots do.

A certain day, not long ago, a battle was initiated at large from the trade port of Little River in which I found myself, along with a consort ship, facing overwhelming Yankee odds. In that same battle was a most excellent representative of the Spanish Navy, captain Petrus if i'm not mistaken.

( I must interrupt the line of thought here and point out that the referred captain resorts to the devilish and unholy practice of using AI as a fleet which can help the said captain in times of need but also diminishes his reputation in the eyes of many captains in the alliance ).

Given there was no chance to save ourselves by any length we did "sell", and quoting myself, "the Spaniard" for our salvation to which the Yankee Navy captains acquiesced. Hence we saved ourselves and proceeded to continue our work.

We do not seek forgiveness but just to clarify that there was no ill intent, just a clear conscience of a bargain struck to save myself from such impossible odds.

Oceanic Privateer Captain

Hethwill Eskeath

• Like 1

A most ahrsh and partially untrue attack on British integrity Don Inocencio:

I think you will find that the acceptance of cowardice attack noted captains is rather low within or nations taverns and only those who perfect wolf pack tactics which see a mximum of 3 ships engaging a single target will be hailed as skillful privateers for more ships to engage would be against a gentleman's behaviour to grant fair chance and a mere waste of the crowns resources.

I personally at this point conduct my hunts in enemy waters entirely on my merits in my Surprise without using those magical and devil brought technics which see ships escape by become mysteriously invisible or requiring the assistance of 9 other captains to harm the French or Spanish trade lines. While on occasion that means having to let one of those dastardly Froggies or Dons escape I consider it more of a challenge and a better opportunity to train my crew. In addition I have noted that my 'cojones' have turned the size of space hoppers ;)

I fear the waters will eb empty soon should ships not make it through occassionally and the mass jump on captains will have them rot in the taverns for they may never leave their ports should waters not become somewhat more managable and the perpetrators of such ungentleman like conduct won't enjoy a taste of their own medicine soon becoming gastardly landlubbers themselves. I dread the thought of having to one day become a pongo.

In the end all I am looking for on your ships really is just the rum for my barrels seem to be empty yet again...

(Edit: adjusted to roleplaying standards)

Edited by JollyRoger1516

Don't worry ill find a way to punish them by myself.

I cannot handle when our ally brit babies cry.

btw if someone cannot deal with ganking, he shouldn't put his hands in privateering.

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/397834442107736306/2B96DC83275371EED3EE8D910FA644DDA0A6D8BE/

sorry sorry, sorry, Father inocencio i need be disciplined during several days and nights in the punishment cells of the Convent of the Little Sisters of the Holy Mojito, too

• Like 2

To be honest I don't find the AI convoy for traders as a bad manner. It's a form of protection unarmed ship.

IF we talk about the fight itself, hehe, he did it well. Cause of heavy " desailing" power I decided to go "all in": ] with my one pair of ace, unfortunately, he had a full house. hehehehe and killed me in 2 waves. I didn't expect full boarding gear and I paid for it, hehe

No one expects the Spanish inquisition, well played Alado: ]

Edited by Rychu Karas
  • Like 5

On Tuesday, November 08, 2016 at 9:35 AM, Rychu Karas said:

To be honest I don't find the AI convoy for traders as a bad manner. It's a form of protection unarmed ship.

IF we talk about the fight itself, hehe, he did it well. Cause of heavy " desailing" power I decided to go "all in": ] with my one pair of ace, unfortunately, he had a full house. hehehehe and killed me in 2 waves. I didn't expect full boarding gear and I paid for it, hehe

Lol 

A honour play with you. Great captain in victory and more great in defeat. 

And yes, no one expects the spanish inquisition. I rember your words when you boarded my ship and see them: "Lol".

O7 mate

• Like 1

7 hours ago, EL LOCO said:

Brexits and Orangie traitors can now accuse Spain of ill repute when your involvement for centuries has ruined Spain.     We are ready , armed and experienced.  Bring it on..  Just don't puke on the beaches and harass our women.

puking on spanish beaches has been an English tradition for years ...as for harrasing your women ..i don't see that happening soon ..its hard for us to tell Spanish men and women apart ..since you all have mustaches .. so best to leave well alone in case of embarrassing mistakes 

1 hour ago, Jorge said:

Lol,  maybe the same for brits and dutch ??

i dont think weve ever asked the danes to fight our port battles dont know what your talking about

On 9/11/2016 at 1:36 PM, Grundgemunkey said:

i read ... the thread title ..and thought it was about the spanish letting the danes fight there port battles for them ...

Hahaha ... I see that you still have problems to sit ......... XD

Puking on spanish beaches is the best you're capable to do..... nothing new under the sun

Edited by Alvar Fanez de Minaya
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Alvar Fanez de Minaya said:

Hahaha ... I see that you still have problems to sit ......... XD

Puking on spanish beaches is the best you're capable to do..... nothing new under the sun

spanish problem ...is all they do is sit ......sit in port ....heres a question since the patch have the spanish raised hostility anywhere other than the forums

4 minutes ago, Grundgemunkey said:

spanish problem ...is all they do is sit ......sit in port ....heres a question since the patch have the spanish raised hostility anywhere other than the forums

Raise hostility in map???.......... Did you watch the map???....... We don't need more territories.......... 

I recomend you a float to sit over it......... ;)

• Like 1

13 hours ago, sruPL said:

I read the thread title... and I thought it was about Spanish giving away their regions to Swedes, Danes, Pirates and French.

yes its like before patch, when brits give theirs regions to polishs

1 hour ago, Grundgemunkey said:

puking on spanish beaches has been an English tradition for years ...as for harrasing your women ..i don't see that happening soon ..its hard for us to tell Spanish men and women apart ..since you all have mustaches .. so best to leave well alone in case of embarrassing mistakes 

I think you want a big kiss of a Spanish man with mustache, right?
Say it, out of the closet
Edited by Alado
  • Like 1

On 8/11/2016 at 5:35 AM, Rychu Karas said:

I had an encounter with Captain Karas last week in Habana coast Surprise vs Surprise no IAs He beat me impeccably and he was a gentleman." YOU MUST PAY MORE ATTENTION DURING BOARDING he told me, and he was right, We will return to cross swords estimated captain. My name in game: de Santana

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Alvar Fanez de Minaya said:

Raise hostility in map???.......... Did you watch the map???....... We don't need more territories.......... 

I recomend you a float to sit over it......... ;)

the idea of the game is own the whole of the map ...so basically you are just going to sit and defend ...oh well if the game survives another 2 months we may see spanish crying about having no ports and no where to go   as per pre patch

2 hours ago, rediii said:

they own the most of the map anyway, why should they grind pve. :D

why should they grind pve indeed ....why not pvp .....:rolleyes: