Game-Labs Forum

The Three Admirals Treaty PvP1

Surathani

Little proposition here: All those active players who consider themselves misrepresented by the Dutch council you're welcome to join Britain - we'll find you some palce where you can beat somebody up and on teh diplomatic end we can cut out the middle man considering the Dutch who seem to represent you aren't the ones we allied with/fought alongside. *opportunistic recruitment mode always at the ready* :D

• Like 1

MAJOR problem is a longstanding Ally the Americans are left out, so if this peace happens the Spanish can fully focus on them again.

As i have said before if the proper channels were used and the Americans were involved this treaty would have been ratified in seconds without all this mud throwing.

the British have far more to lose by upsetting the USA than the Dutch have ....your home ports are at the other side of the map from the USA ... So your gripe is that some of the Dutch Council who have shown no interest in the war around Cuba didnt get to agree on the treaty ..you say this treaty would be ratified in seconds if they had  ...yet you wont now because you feel left out ?  to be honest I have no idea or care how the Dutch Council works ..those who I have screened for ..and have helped screen Britain have proved themselves to be skilled and tough captains .. and have my respect ....I feel sorry for them having some of their nation embarrass them because they didn't see a treaty and get to say yes ,,

• Like 1

no Rice for you

real life stuff for others. Timezone and schoolwork for me

Come on Nash. You know we get this. I am sure you can see the difference between hours long council meetings over bullshit versus anyone showing up to defend a port in the SOUTH EAST for example. Nash, Timezone and schoolwork are the easiest of issues. What we have here is solely something else.

Little proposition here: All those active players who consider themselves misrepresented by the Dutch council you're welcome to join Britain - we'll find you some palce where you can beat somebody up and on teh diplomatic end we can cut out the middle man considering the Dutch who seem to represent you aren't the ones we allied with/fought alongside. *opportunistic recruitment mode always at the ready* :D

:lol: :lol: you are naughty 

Trust me man, this is appreciated and not an alien topic for us. But we must stand by our nation totally and completely, though personally, I have argued for this exact thing. Das included, I enjoy all my countrymen, and hope for eventual resolution to these issues, but we will see. Again, thank you and all others for commenting here. I hope you realize, there are no bad guys in the Dutch nation, just a damn disagreement we all want gone. Or at least I hope so.

Edited by Surathani

the British have far more to lose by upsetting the USA than the Dutch have ....your home ports are at the other side of the map from the USA ... So your gripe is that some of the Dutch Council who have shown no interest in the war around Cuba didnt get to agree on the treaty ..you say this treaty would be ratified in seconds if they had  ...yet you wont now because you feel left out ?  to be honest I have no idea or care how the Dutch Council works ..those who I have screened for ..and have helped screen Britain have proved themselves to be skilled and tough captains .. and have my respect ....I feel sorry for them having some of their nation embarrass them because they didn't see a treaty and get to say yes ,,

GM. I thank you. All I can say. Appreciated.

No you're not. Your nation is not part of the treaty therefore you might take an interest in its outcome but you have no word in its creation. Personal history with a nations diplomat got nothing to do with that and I gotta assume you're just trying to stir the pot. You are a spectator nothing more.

The pot is in auto stiring at the moment we have no need to interfere. The treaty is not signed by Spain....it's not signed by the Dutch council......The US are furious...the brits are divided, it's like watching CNN Live :lol:.

Welcome to the world of Pellasgoss.  ;)

Next time just ask us about him you'll save a lot of time and embarrassment.

Edited by Tenakha Kan
  • Like 3

:lol: :lol: you are naughty 

A little bit but mostly I just bide my time and strike when they're all weak :D

The pot is in auto stiring at the moment we have no need to interfere. The treaty is not signed by Spain....it's not signed by the Dutch council......The US are furious...the brits are divided, it's like watching CNN Live :lol:.

more like Fox News by now :D

• Like 1

Way to channel FOX news man. You also obviously weren't  with the U.S here tonight. I love the preface of a no stir, delivering nothing but the uninformed apposite. Must be fun to not be responsible for fiction.

A little bit but mostly I just bide my time and strike when they're all weak :D

more like Fox News by now :D

Oh man, we are all over the same damn place :)

• Like 1

Way to channel FOX news man. You also obviously weren't  with the U.S here tonight. I love the preface of a no stir, delivering nothing but the uninformed apposite. Must be fun to not be responsible for fiction.

Oh man, we are all over the same damn place :)

i'm so glad not to be you right now ! :lol: :lol:

Edited by Tenakha Kan

i'm so glad not to be you right now ! :lol: :lol:

You hear that Britts? Chaka Khan has some real earth shattering info on Pellasgos. Spin it sister! Sorry man, been wanting to try and help you out with that tag for months now. Peace man, weekend jest.

Edited by Surathani
  • Like 1

At this point, a Spanish v. US fight might actually be a close match. Right now, many Spanish and French players are taking a break from the game. I don't think anyone is opposed to a fair fight if Spain and US went nuts clobbering each other. I'd be curious to know the numbers of currently active players for our factions. I'd guess they would be about equal on PVP1.

But what we might consider is the health of the server and when you reduce factions to a few ports, it further complicates their efforts to recruit new players. New players have nothing much to lose if they start on a weak faction and want to delete/start over on a winning side. Nothing wrong with trying to keep fights relatively equal so in that regard I can support treaties like this without throwing around names like 'carebears' and such.

When I fight and win against someone, I tend to seek the satisfaction of knowing it was because I was a better player, and not because there were 10 players on my team and only 1 opponent.

Edited by ajffighter86

Some Dutch seems to be willing to continue the war against Spain even if the British Council agreed with the proposal.

Um, sorry sounds vague. We, of course, will follow our agreements. This agreement was proposed by the guys that were fighting you. Seems a few Dutch council people, not in the war theater are in disagreement. Though maybe I read you wrong?

Spent 6 hours with U.S leaders tonight on our ts, including HCMS Warrior of British forces. And I am sorry, I don't recall you being there.

lol ... of course you'll spend 6 hrs in TS with US leaders, after you posted treaty, which has no mention of US nation.

Now that the Americans are informed, perhaps you'd care about consulting with the whole of Dutch nation ;)

So funny. You wouldn't even defend your home ports. Seems the only people fighting for our nation, and allies, are void. So done.. so damn done.

Did your narrow visioned self not read that we spent all night on ts with the U.S and Britt reps. But how could you know about anything from a mission in the south....

Was this before the treaty was made that u spend all night on TS with the US and Britt reps, or after this so called treaty was plastered on the NN

If it was after can u please stop posting it, u should've done it before, if it was before i gotta TK some US :ph34r:

TBH why is NN open again for the public to post on (got more manpower to deal with the flamewars or is pvp1 more flame resistant then the old pvp2 crowd?)

I am not all right with some posts regard with Spain. 

The policy of our Allieds give them time to regroup and regain strength.

The Spaniards will go forward against us.

Only a sunk Spain-Rat is a good/thrusted Rat.

lol ... of course you'll spend 6 hrs in TS with US leaders, after you posted treaty, which has no mention of US nation.

Now that the Americans are informed, perhaps you'd care about consulting with the whole of Dutch nation ;)

Assumptions they knew nothing of it are flatly wrong. But of course, post whatever you wish :) Everyone loves drama real or manufactured.

Edited by Surathani

Was this before the treaty was made that u spend all night on TS with the US and Britt reps, or after this so called treaty was plastered on the NN

If it was after can u please stop posting it, u should've done it before, if it was before i gotta TK some US :ph34r:

TBH why is NN open again for the public to post on (got more manpower to deal with the flamewars or is pvp1 more flame resistant then the old pvp2 crowd?)

Umm sorry to come a crossed as confused, but what??? Can you repackage for human consumption please.