Game-Labs Forum

[PvP1] Spain Defence against USA agression

Celtiberofrog

Your "borders"? Or the borders of your oppressive, imperial empire?

I can't find Spain on the game map at all.

You should look carefully at the map, you will find our "oppressive imperial empire" on the west Florida Coast, a large portion of Cuba and the Gulf of Mexico.

You can zoom in the map with the scrolling wheel of your mouse, or maybe use some reading glasses. I can send you instructions on how to operate the scroll wheel. It´s a very useful gadget.

I wonder how can you locate or shoot your enemies with your cannons if you don´t see that big, yellow thing on your southern (only) flank. No wonder you fell so easily to the pirates.

Yours, respectfully.

Don Sancho Navarro, Capitán de Navío

Edited by Don Sancho Navarro
  • Like 1

Not that paranoia now?

congrats you figured out how to use photoshop. The fact you went to these extreme measures to make stuff up just confirms what most everyone else knows.

Edited by Nic507
  • Like 1

No shit, the brits wanted to help the US and attack spain and pirates?

How dare they...

And why would the brits need to share those plans with US?

No shit sherlock 

problem is USa deny to know any of this, wich is a clear plan to attack first all spain land, then pirate :P and i know that usa council know this since SLRN planned under request of  USA

congrats you figured out how to use photoshop. The fact you went to these extreme measures to make stuff up just confirms what most everyone else knows.

AHUHUAhuahua funny :P         who is in paranoia now?    negationism at best

• Like 1

No shit sherlock 

problem is USa deny to know any of this, wich is a clear plan to attack first all spain land, then pirate :P and i know that usa council know this since SLRN planned under request of  USA

So US asked Brits for help and Brits then planned to help them?

This is still no proof that US Council had knowledge of this exact plan you posted.

Maybe you should test the game instead of posting this useless Info here? I mean you are an official tester now, right?

AHUHUAhuahua funny :P         who is in paranoia now?    negationism at best

Me paranoid, bro I couldn't care less what happens in the server. I still make my money and time moves on.To more serious matters, until logs are posted with actual evidence, for all we know you could be pulling this right out your ass.

p.s. pictures are not evidence and you need better spies, I'm sure the devs could use more money from you.

Edited by Nic507
  • Like 1

Is plan wich i passed to Spain, made 10 days ago from the brits (i gave the spanish all the images links  of the plan)

A plan made by SLRN (in fact big fleets of brit where already moving into key west and where noted by spain), for attack matanzas starting from contoy-mugeres, for then attack east coast of florida from pirates, for helping YOU. the fact you Deny. is funny, Becouse is unlikely that such plan was not know by the usa council since it was a plan for HELPING USA. at expense of spain  territory.      

And you can deny as much as you like, such plans where given to the spain, and the possibility that you dont know about are 0% since, you started to procrastinate the surrender exactly the momeny brit made up such plan :)

The plan die becouse ozzy brit clan switch to pirates and brit lost contoy-mugeres so the ability to pull a flag for matanzas 

SOo much for your friendly intent for spain eh ?

DENY THIS

s17MY9X.png

oupqWiA.png

gv5TxUZ.png

5QSpZiQ.png

Dear Mr. Vicious,

This is really impressive! I'm gonna put it right up on the fridge! :D With the rest of your proverbial bullshit!! I don't know why you show this stuff, I mean yeah great you have plans for an aggressive action that never took place congratulations! Because the same mechanic that allowed you to exist allowed this to become Pirate Knowledge. The truth behind the whole ESP-USA Diplo is that we could have been friends. We tried to reach out to each other at various points in the last "X" months but it was to no avail. The Spanish leadership had changed hands several times and with so many clans it is hard to negotiate, each clan with its own ideals. USA at the same time is not blameless we were "A house divided" TF and TDA ruled the East with UMAD and Forge controlling the West (and WBK nestled nicely in Florida) , we too should have sorted our clans so as to have a combined goal. But instead lines got blurred, USA seemed to reach out with the olive branch with one hand and the blade with the other. So to it could be said retrospectively of the Spanish. But now we live in times of missed opportunity and the fruits of our labor leave a bitter taste in the mouths of all involved. Spain has sided with our enemy. As a Yankee I say this cannot stand!

regards,

Captain Saintjacktar

• Like 1

Johny Reb, on 31 May 2016 - 02:14 AM, said:snapback.png

well.. thats not true -explain please. The war was threatened or and eventually even announced and the ports we were taking back were in accordance with the agreement the AC had with SC. When we had ports south of tordo taken by STARS and later occupied by UMAD and FORGE your council came to us about taking those ports back according to our border agreement. We said of course take them back, by all means, it is expected. Why would we not expect the same reaction in return?

it appears that RAE has returned to the council and risen in power once again.

thats also something false - Well, that is just the perception of things from my side. I have no clue if its true or not. RAE has been pretty quiet ever since the SC formed. Now they start troll posts. They were also seen as one of the rogue clans and were bent on attacking us on occasion. Please tell me RAE's place in Spanish diplomacy and the SC so that my perceptions can match whats actually the case.

RAE starts this thread in the name of Spain.

this as well. I wont even bother to say why, ita too obvious and easy to check.

Quote- Yes, I appologize. I thought this was the thread Sanchez started and at the beginning it was Sanchez I was responding to more often then not. I see that i was mistaken. Celtiberofrog started it and I yet don't know what clan he represents.

Why do we talk about the history? Because its important. You guys start a thread condemning our actions publicly when the genesis of this war all begins with you.

who started? You say we did, we say you did... and the proves are there, the port attack was yours, and thats unquestionable.

Quote- but I got the facts to support my statements. The first act. The genesis of all the interaction with the spanish both in word and war started with us asking to negotiate borders and us getting a response that essentially said go to hell.(Just to reiterate, that was the essential message not the exact words used) That precipitated a war. We probably would have chosen to go to war over some of that territory anyway if our negotiations didn't lead to a treaty but that is beside the point. We were not given the opportunity. RAE chose war for Spain period and at the time they spoke for Spain as the largest legacy clan in the nation.

This is not a he said she said argument. And the proves are there about the current situation alright. You violated a treaty, which is an act of war, and you made an agreement with the pirates to attack us when we started to claim our ports back from them. That is another act of war.

The rest of you message is a matter between you and RAE. But the rest of nations shouldnt be blamed.- I don't blame the entire nation. Quite the opposite. I know that a large number of the Spanish are not happy with what the SC has done to us. Apply my words to those who made that decision and those that support it.

For those that are against what has happened, thank you for your support. I understand the nation must be unified in order to be strong and you may just roll with the punches or you may abstain from fighting us. Although I would prefer the later by appreciation goes out to you either way.

Finally, I dont know who are you talking with, but our diplomat (CeltiberoFrog) doesnt know anything about those messages you say you sent...

Celtiberofrog

This is the exact name I sent the message to. If this is not him then help me figure out what I'm missing. This looks like the same name as the one that opened this thread (which by the way uses a lowercase ' f ' in his name unlike your spelling. Either way he knows I have tried. He could just respond to the letter that I posted publicly which is what I tried sending him originally.

Please, reformulate it with a proper text format, It's hard to follow what you say and what I have to answer.

Font size and color (red usually is for admin warnings) without any change

Use the tags to quote what the other people say...etc

were does it say that you are not allowed to use that collar?

http://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/topic/2346-forum-and-sea-trials-rules/

I am dyslectic and English is not my first lang. but I cant find anything about what collor you are to use.

Edited by Kronans

Guys, Viciuos... please respect the commons sense internet not written rules about the letter fonts/size/color... it's quite uncomfortable having to read such text in big fonts, using cap letters, no-black letter... etc It's just something basic for forum/internet posting.

Edited by CeltiberoCaesar
  • Like 1

Is plan wich i passed to Spain, made 10 days ago from the brits (i gave the spanish all the images links  of the plan)

A plan made by SLRN (in fact big fleets of brit where already moving into key west and where noted by spain), for attack matanzas starting from contoy-mugeres, for then attack east coast of florida from pirates, for helping YOU. the fact you Deny. is funny, Becouse is unlikely that such plan was not know by the usa council since it was a plan for HELPING USA. at expense of spain  territory.      

And you can deny as much as you like, such plans where given to the spain, and the possibility that you dont know about are 0% since, you started to procrastinate the surrender exactly the momeny brit made up such plan :)

The plan die becouse ozzy brit clan switch to pirates and brit lost contoy-mugeres so the ability to pull a flag for matanzas 

DENY THIS

I DO DENY THAT on multiple points.

First, I never heard of such a plan whatsoever until you mentioned it. If you remember TF and TDA had withdrawn from the fight in order to privateer in hopes of pressuring the US nation into action and resolve.

Second, at that time you were claiming the council DEAD. Although this wasn't true it was generally inactive so the Council wasn't trying to arrange anything with anyone and its quite understandable if we were unaware of a plan being hatched by another group.

Third, your pictures prove our point. The Spanish had already violated the treaty which is an act of war in itself.

Fourth, other than Matanzas there is no plan here. I see only a list of port timers. If the Brits chose Matanzas that is between them and Spain. They are at war with Spain and can attack any port they see fit. There is nothing here that suggests anything other than the Brits were brainstorming plans to come to our aid. It sure as heck doesn't presume that we asked them to launch from Matanzas.

Fifth, to get a better understanding of this picture, tell me the date that you posted this. We knew about your plan with the SC sometime before there was ever an announcement.

Sixth, I can't see the whole map so I am assuming at this point you are still wrapping up the remaining ports in the western gulf. The groups defending that area was FORGE and WBK. You should ask them about this.

Summary: I knew nothing about it, the AC had nothing to do with its planning or implementation. BUT even if all your accusations proved true and it is shown that I am not telling the truth, your pictures show one fact that can't be ignored. The Spanish hold American territory in violation of a treaty which is a hostile act and an act of war in and of itself.

If this was a plan that showed our collusion before Spain moved onto Florida then you would have a point. Otherwise this shows nothing with regards to how we have treated Spain and how we have been long-suffering in our hope of friendship with our neighbor.

• Like 1

explain please. The war was threatened or and eventually even announced and the ports we were taking back were in accordance with the agreement the AC had with SC. When we had ports south of tordo taken by STARS and later occupied by UMAD and FORGE your council came to us about taking those ports back according to our border agreement. We said of course take them back, by all means, it is expected. Why would we not expect the same reaction in return?

The port you attack at the very first place wasn't part of the frontier you say we agreed.

Well, that is just the perception of things from my side. I have no clue if its true or not. RAE has been pretty quiet ever since the SC formed. Now they start troll posts. They were also seen as one of the rogue clans and were bent on attacking us on occasion. Please tell me RAE's place in Spanish diplomacy and the SC so that my perceptions can match whats actually the case.

RAE is one more spanish clan that respond by their-selves and are not part of the Council. The future and the details are only Spanish concern.

Yes, I appologize. I thought this was the thread Sanchez started and at the beginning it was Sanchez I was responding to more often then not. I see that i was mistaken. Celtiberofrog started it and I yet don't know what clan he represents.

Well, he is a Celtíbero, like me, he belong to Celtis.

but I got the facts to support my statements. The first act. The genesis of all the interaction with the spanish both in word and war started with us asking to negotiate borders and us getting a response that essentially said go to hell.(Just to reiterate, that was the essential message not the exact words used) That precipitated a war. We probably would have chosen to go to war over some of that territory anyway if our negotiations didn't lead to a treaty but that is beside the point. We were not given the opportunity. RAE chose war for Spain period and at the time they spoke for Spain as the largest legacy clan in the nation.

This is not a he said she said argument. And the proves are there about the current situation alright. You violated a treaty, which is an act of war, and you made an agreement with the pirates to attack us when we started to claim our ports back from them. That is another act of war.

You interpreted a rogue clan attack as a nation/council attack and then you react as you did. The council never say no to a re-conquer of the ports our rogue clans took in the past. You do have the opportunity but you preffered to take the excuse and go to a war against us, attacking as you did... the rest of the story will be written until we reach an agreement about the proper way to compensate this aggression. 

I don't blame the entire nation. Quite the opposite. I know that a large number of the Spanish are not happy with what the SC has done to us. Apply my words to those who made that decision and those that support it.

For those that are against what has happened, thank you for your support. I understand the nation must be unified in order to be strong and you may just roll with the punches or you may abstain from fighting us. Although I would prefer the later by appreciation goes out to you either way.

Do you "know"?How? Well... that's an important statement.. how do you know that? All the big clans but 1 are now fighting you... are you talking about single players? I would appreciate to know how can you do such survey in the game, it would be interesting to have that possibility before the national politics is implemented/included. Actually that would be really helpful to see how many players are committed with the nation will and probably to know how many players are in each nation... what would be intresting as well.

This is the exact name I sent the message to. If this is not him then help me figure out what I'm missing. This looks like the same name as the one that opened this thread (which by the way uses a lowercase ' f ' in his name unlike your spelling. Either way he knows I have tried. He could just respond to the letter that I posted publicly which is what I tried sending him originally.

Ok. I will speak with him, but I think a better way would be trying to contact through other channels. You would be welcomed to visit our TS channel and contact us.

PD: bufff... this long post are too exhausting.... Lets try to avoid such long posts, please! :D

PD2: A clear, organized post... with the default format!!!! I'm la ostia :D

• Like 1

Sixth, I can't see the whole map so I am assuming at this point you are still wrapping up the remaining ports in the western gulf. The groups defending that area was FORGE and WBK. 

Sir we, WBK, was no where in gulf after Florida fell. We instead were on the east coast trying to defend what we could.

The plan was made by slrn on your request to help

it show exactly the british intentions to take matanzas, on your demand, for remove the spain from west florida, and it map all timers around (mainly pirates) for estabilish future operations  vs pirates from the new conquered spanish ports.

You can spin how you like, this plans come direcly from SLRN comand, how? is not your concern, but is a plan they formulated on your request for help.   Strangely how it fit with your current demands no ? :)  you still terrible at lie.

I told you i playd in eve  for 10 years only doing metagaming and spyng, and you still challenge me at this kind of gameplay.. not smart my friend.. not smart at all.

it show exactly the british intentions to take matanzas, on your demand, for remove the spain from west florida, and it map all timers around (mainly pirates) for estabilish future operations  vs pirates from the new conquered spanish ports.

You can spin how you like, this plans come direcly from SLRN comand, how? is not your concern, but is a plan they formulated on your request for help.   Strangely how it fit with your current demands no ? :)  you still terrible at lie.

I told you i playd in eve  for 10 years only doing metagaming and spyng, and you still challenge me at this kind of gameplay.. not smart my friend.. not smart at all.

So what your saying is simply "it is as I say". Well thats not good enough. Did they use my name? Did they use the name of the Council and if so which representative? I'm not doubting that SLRN made a plan. I take your word on that. I haven't sought confirmation from them yet because I don't care if they did or didn't but I didn't have anything to do with it nor did the Council discuss such a possibility and nor would we have told them to take Matanzas or supported that. We would of asked them to take Las Tortugas.

I understand that you are disappointed. You thought you had the smoking gun to put an end to our arguments. You made assumptions off of faulty information or you read into your information details that didn't exist. Essentially, you were wrong. Sorry Vicious, but your gonna have to try again. Obviously your Eve experience isn't doing you any good with this one.

By the way, you are right in one thing. I AM terrible at lying and that is one of the reasons I do my best not to and the other is my faith which you know all about.

• Like 1

I'm trying to be brief.

The port you attack at the very first place wasn't part of the frontier you say we agreed. 1.

RAE is one more spanish clan that respond by their-selves and are not part of the Council. The future and the details are only Spanish concern.2.

You interpreted a rogue clan attack as a nation/council attack and then you react as you did. The council never say no to a re-conquer of the ports our rogue clans took in the past.-3 You do have the opportunity but you preffered to take the excuse and go to a war against us, attacking as you did...-4 the rest of the story will be written until we reach an agreement about the proper way to compensate this aggression. - 5

Do you "know"?How? Well... that's an important statement.. how do you know that? All the big clans but 1 are now fighting you... are you talking about single players?6 I would appreciate to know how can you do such survey in the game, it would be interesting to have that possibility before the national politics is implemented/included. Actually that would be really helpful to see how many players are committed with the nation will and probably to know how many players are in each nation... what would be intresting as well.7

Ok. I will speak with him, but I think a better way would be trying to contact through other channels. You would be welcomed to visit our TS channel and contact us.8

PD: bufff... this long post are too exhausting.... Lets try to avoid such long posts, please! :D

PD2: A clear, organized post... with the default format!!!! I'm la ostia :D

1. I'm confused, what port are you referring to?

2. I'm not trying to intrude in your internal politics. I just want to understand the basics so I can make better judgments and decisions.

3. I concede this point. When the rogues took Las Tortugas from the British the SC was all for us taking it back

4. I guess i need the answer to #1 before I can comment here. As far as I understand, once the pirates left we started taking our ports from Savannah and moved south into the keys. By the time we made it past Cabo Canaveral your agreement was already made with SORRY and you had already posted the intention to not allow us to take our ports back according to the treaty. That announcement (which we knew about some time before it was announced) was signed by RAE, true, but also by CELTI which is the representative of the SC through Celtiborofrog, its diplomat.

5. The compensation is simple = Withdraw from the ports that belong to us according to our treaty, we can chalk it all up to a misunderstanding and try to repair the damage that has been done if its not to late already.

6. I am generalizing of course but i am referring to the players that have either come to me in private (just a handful) The comments made on these forums but most importantly the comments made on the Spanish forums. Your decisions, at a minimum, are controversial. I can't speak for clan leadership. I've heard that your clans try to support the decisions made even when they have disagreements.

7. Agreed

8. Could you pm me your TS info and I will respond with mine if you don't have it. :P

Sooooo let me get this straight, you played excel spreadsheet for 10 years? Some kind of classy guy you must be.

DENY THIS

s17MY9X.png

oupqWiA.png

gv5TxUZ.png

5QSpZiQ.png

This is the most absurd thing I've ever seen. What does any of this information even mean. All this is is sail times, and are those supposed to be timers? Actually this is kind of useful, spares me the bother of having to use the external map for some ports that haven't changed.

A few notes: At the time these pictures were made, based on port ownership, FORGE was still a US clan. It's entirely possible it was them who arranged any potential deal with the Brits. Not only that, but SLRN, the people that we were supposedly working with, was fighting the Danish at the time. The western front was occupied by Royal Oaks, AUSEZ, RGL to a lesser extent, and a few others. It is worthy of note that FORGE was much closer to the Brits than they were to us. FORGE did have plans to coordinate with the Brits to take some ports on the Spanish mainland, but I was never privy to those plans, nor did I or anyone else in the Council endorse them. Either way, those plans went bust when both FORGE and AUSEZ went pirate. 

Either way, a picture with port timers and sailing times (all of which could have been gathered using pre-existing online resources and didn't need to be put in a document like this). How do we know that you didn't make these yourself? Random pictures prove nothing, as they could have been made by anyone. I could photoshop lines and text on a screenshot of the map and put little Royal Navy ensigns to indicate troop movements. Besides it's not a very comprehensible plan at all; I have no idea what the Brits are trying to do here? Are they attacking the West Coast of Florida from Matanzas? Why the port timers for the East Coast, but no attack plans? There be holes here that need explaining. The burden of proof is on you, my friend. I've told you my assault plan, and what happened to it.

The port you attack at the very first place wasn't part of the frontier you say we agreed.

I assume you are referring to Cayo Vacas, which most definitely was part of that agreement. If you're talking about La Anguila... well it was pirate, not Spanish. 

RAE is one more spanish clan that respond by their-selves and are not part of the Council. The future and the details are only Spanish concern.

You interpreted a rogue clan attack as a nation/council attack and then you react as you did. The council never say no to a re-conquer of the ports our rogue clans took in the past. You do have the opportunity but you preffered to take the excuse and go to a war against us, attacking as you did..

My apologies, but I was under the impression that RAE had rejoined the Council. If that is not the case, then could we get a list of all Council clans so we know who is rogue and who isn't? Either way, is it not RAE that took Cayo Vacas, that took Manataca to San Marcos? Why would the Council care, we were simply retaliating against the actions of a rogue clan. The US Council did not meddle in the affairs of Spain when they counter-attacked against the actions of FORGE, a rogue clan.

Sir we, WBK, was no where in gulf after Florida fell. We instead were on the east coast trying to defend what we could.

We actually were, Nic. We fought all the way around to Tumbado and worked with FORGE over there for a while, before we lost it all and shipped back to Charleston to rally with the nation.

Edited by EricKilla
  • Like 2

TDA  and TF dead, Most members of these clans, and other constituents of the american council have since departed these waters. If there are individual clans that there are issues with, consult with these clans individually. Stop holding the nation, a very general and easy distinction, accountable for the actions of a few.

Idgaf about the nation, only the players in it. 

I'm trying to be brief.

1. I'm confused, what port are you referring to?

The one you attacked before we declare war in public. I dont recall if it was tortugas or bacas.

2. I'm not trying to intrude in your internal politics. I just want to understand the basics so I can make better judgments and decisions.

Np, I neither know who belong to you council.

3. I concede this point. When the rogues took Las Tortugas from the British the SC was all for us taking it back

Thats why I dont get why you didnt try to contact us before all this mesh.

4. I guess i need the answer to #1 before I can comment here. As far as I understand, once the pirates left we started taking our ports from Savannah and moved south into the keys. By the time we made it past Cabo Canaveral your agreement was already made with SORRY and you had already posted the intention to not allow us to take our ports back according to the treaty. That announcement (which we knew about some time before it was announced) was signed by RAE, true, but also by CELTI which is the representative of the SC through Celtiborofrog, its diplomat.

Indeed, the defensive pact was there so we can keep what we had. Those "agreed" borders were something they (SORRY) and we knew and they didnt include all of our ports nor theirs... but thats something too late to talk about.

5. The compensation is simple = Withdraw from the ports that belong to us according to our treaty, we can chalk it all up to a misunderstanding and try to repair the damage that has been done if its not to late already.

I must have expressed myself really bad. You are the agreessor, you are who will have to compensate us. The treaty you said we had (which one?!) would be broken once you attack us. So... the starting point might be the current situation, west florida included... then you will have to suggest something else to keep our captains out of your ports.

6. I am generalizing of course but i am referring to the players that have either come to me in private (just a handful) The comments made on these forums but most importantly the comments made on the Spanish forums. Your decisions, at a minimum, are controversial. I can't speak for clan leadership. I've heard that your clans try to support the decisions made even when they have disagreements.

100% agreement is always utopic.. so, yes, there were some people that didt support the pirates agreement... but we are talking about the current defensive war.

8. Could you pm me your TS info and I will respond with mine if you don't have it. :P

Sorry, my bad, I thought is was public. i will send you the info as soon as I'm at home.

GL HF