Game-Labs Forum

How many frigates does it take to get a Ingermanland BP?

One Frigate.

You'll have to take your actual CRAFTING LEVEL into account. Trying to get the Ingerman below level 35 can be tedious I suppose.

It's far wiser to level up your crafting to 40+ , start spamming frigs then. BPs will drop like MAD.

At lvl 50 I got Inger, Belle and Essex BP from crafting one ex Frig. 

You are not the only one asking about the ingermanland BP and what does it takes ot get it, there is many posts about this ship BP.

One Frigate.

You'll have to take your actual CRAFTING LEVEL into account. Trying to get the Ingerman below level 35 can be tedious I suppose.

It's far wiser to level up your crafting to 40+ , start spamming frigs then. BPs will drop like MAD.

At lvl 50 I got Inger, Belle and Essex BP from crafting one ex Frig. 

I'm lvl 50 still no way to get it, nor does i have more luck to get a pickle or Niagara BP, just loosing time and money doing useless ships nobody wants that have to be sold for a price inferior to them materials cost ...  It doesn't drop like mad at all, not matter the craft level.

You are not the only one asking about the ingermanland BP and what does it takes ot get it, there is many posts about this ship BP.

I'm lvl 50 still no way to get it, nor does i have more luck to get a pickle or Niagara BP, just loosing time and money doing useless ships nobody wants that have to be sold for a price inferior to them materials cost ...  It doesn't drop like mad at all, not matter the craft level.

sorry to hear that. Ever since the crafting update BPs started to drop like crazy for me :P. And I was the unluckiest person reagarding BPs since the beginnign of time. (10+ Frigates, no trinco BP before the patch, nothing :P)

• Like 1

I don't know how many exceptional Frigates I crafted for the Trincomalee BP, I finally gave up and bought it if I remember correctly. Now the same procedure again with the Ingermanland BP.

I think having to craft a ship over and over again that I don't want to craft just for getting a random BP drop - this zero skill open end grinding is most likely not one of my favourite parts of playing Naval Action, to say it very carefully.

Edited by Vijar
  • Like 2

First gold frigate :rolleyes:

lucky you, will release another one in 9 hours and will see if it will be another waste of resources, money and time that will end up in the shop for what 3 post captain missions is worth in terms of gold ...

With PB changes planned this ship will be very useful, instead we will probably end up with fleets mono-composed of constitutions and a few lone ingermanland's lost in those battles :/

By the way, what are the craft levels of all the unlucky ones who posted here ? Discussed with quite a lot of max level 50 crafters that are also unlucky, wondering if something is broken when you reach lvl 50 with this ship... or for those already having the other blueprints that drop from the frigate.

I'm lvl 39 at the moment.  I got a privateer BP from breaking up just one so I felt lucky.  Maybe I'll make more frigates at lvl 45.

Forget about drops, lvl up your craft to 50 first. Then it will be a solid drop rate when building gold ships. 

Can we get a dev response on how much build quality and crafter lvl affect drops?

I was only craft 31 or 32 when mine dropped. I'm convinced you have a greater chance of getting the BP relying on the 7.5% drop chance from breaking them down.

Edited by SphinX