Game-Labs Forum

[SORRY] Stars and Skulls- PVP 1 EU- Pirates

3 WO attack a poor new sorry member in a Yacht around MT, with a bellona a trinco a renomee.  

5 min later  , outside that battle there is a welcome fleet.        WO leave the battle... and get what they deserve, in 3 different small fights.

Why i post this? becouse is fair for them engage a yacht with a sol and 2 frigs, but is unfair when we come to kill them with 15 ppl :P , double standards?    

kocyacht.jpg

... did someone say that? xD I think that would be an inaccurate statement. SORRY is one of the most skilled PVP clans out there.

Man you cant say that, other brits will crucify you., they cant handle the truth also why you wanna ruin their day? when  they got an outstanding victory vs 5 towers in PA, (AFTER LOST 4 PB ) 

beside that GF o/

Man you cant say that, other brits will crucify you., they cant handle the truth also why you wanna ruin their day? when  they got an outstanding victory vs 5 towers in PA, (AFTER LOST 4 PB ) 

beside that GF o/

I said that in brit chat last night, and I got support and praise from my fellow British. I think the nation understands that there needs to be better unification and a proper response against SORRY and the pirates.

I said that in brit chat last night, and I got support and praise from my fellow British. I think the nation understands that there needs to be better unification and a proper response against SORRY and the pirates.

Or you can switch nation like an entire group of brits did and join us :P

Or you can switch nation like an entire group of brits did and join us :P

Pfft, that's boring. I dont play the Brits because I think they will win, I play them because I love the nation and its history. And a lot of friends and acquaintances play it as well. They probably switched to pirates because they wanted to be pirates, not because they think that pirates are awesome and OP :P