Game-Labs Forum

PVP 2 US sucker punch the french

mandrake

In a rather low blow the US broke there tentative Non-aggression pact with France and start taking our ports just as France finally makes a stand against the Pirates.

One can only think that this is some master plan to prevent the French from forcing the pirates to leave the SE and have them back on the US door step.

Other thoughts is that US doesn’t like the fact we broke their capture record with 7 ports taken in 1 day.

Of cause we understand the US could also be excited by all the talk of French prowess in battle and want to get in on the fun but we must say it would have been nice if they had waited till we truly had the pirates on the run before making there move.

there is also the view that maybe the US just really love our wine and women and wanted to take them by force but as yet no reason has been explained to us by the US.

In the end i feel this move will just garner the French more players wishing to do PVP as that is the one thing we can guarantee above any nation on the server... 

We French are now under siege from all sides, the situation has not changed we are outnumbered and out gunned but FRANCE SHALL NOT FALL!!!

We shall fight to the death if need be and become stronger for it.

Those who wish to PVP the good fight and wish to move to France please let us know and we will do what we can to help move you across. we will provide all the frog legs you want and good French wine to go with it.

Long Live the Free French

Vive la France!!!!!

Edited by mandrake
  • Like 1

Had a run in with a US player off the coast of Tumbado (as I was traveling to Louisiana area). He tagged my trader lynx with his mercury and claimed that he did so to see one of the five French players on the server. Perhaps there is a contingent of US players who believe France to be a dead nation and have presumed a certain level of impunity to their actions...

On the subject of people joining France:

As I wasn't able to get a hold of my original contact with whom I had an agreement to transfer to France from Pirates, I asked a purely random French player to help me out and promised to gift him an exceptional mercury for his troubles. Not only did that player give me all of my stuff back as promised (after patiently waiting for me to travel back and forth), when I realized that I forgot to transfer my cash to him, he proposed and gave me 50K for the mercury that was already his at that point. As an additional bonus French chat lacks the toxicity and immaturity of pirate chat, so if you are sick and tired of crude juvenile humor and would like to play for the smart and honorable side, France is a worthy choice.

Edited by Drunken Spelunking
  • Like 2

You folks are way too melodramatic about this stuff, remember that there's 100's of players maybe 1000's playing on different sides not all of them listen to your silly clan leaders. For all we know and it's very likely it's probably a small band of big ships just taking up ports to make the Caribbean uniformly green, as there is very little else for them to do up there and they obviously don't need the crafting space.

They got plenty of other areas where pvp would be rich so ya probably a few guys who just want to complete U.S and some easy ports to practice in, friend of mine saw one just one and sunk the guy with little effort so don't worry and if they do come in a horde pack up or resist.

I don't think it was a sucker punch.   I think it is more likely just a group of green painters decided the area was a little too bleu for their liking.  I think it was pretty obvious that the Yanks were going to attack and If they read the forums they know the French always intended to fight the USA once the pirate troubles are done.   

Very soon I think PVP 2 is going to be Brits, France, Spain, Dutch, and Sweden versus the USA.   We shall see, but I think that would lead to the most interesting PVP.  If the pirates had a clue of what they were doing the would have allied the French and brits against the USA a long time ago.  That is why OMG switched sides.  The knuckleheads in CF, SIN, I, BSO, FC, etc wanted to live in a PVE fairy tale land instead of facing the real zerg on PVP 2.  

The French weren't prepared to defend that area yet, and I would insist that if those dumb yank green painters are true PvPers, that they wait till the pirates are dealt with before continuing their march.  It would be much more fun compared to boring as hell Player v Tower.  

oh don’t get me wrong we French are no butt hurt we were kinda expect the US to turn on us soon but we had hoped they would have waited a little hahaha.

But that’s fine us French are used to being out numbered out gunned and under siege from all sides :)

But I will say I not sure what u mean we had not said we would go after the US we have bigger fish to fry in the pirates right now. Personally Frenchmen looking to get seconds before there dinner is eaten is not the French way. (We are rakishly thin people after all but considering we been starving I can understand some kid in a lolly shop mentality

Let’s finish our dinner and we can talk about snacks latter :)

But let it be known that France did not start this action and have legitimate cause for any future actions.

Edited by mandrake

I hope that the French players on US-PvP2 take note that as Spain still continues its struggle against overwhelming forces in the Gulf, the French ports in those regions have been relatively untouched by Spanish forces. Even as some Spaniards have suggested attacking Louisiana for easy ports, I've tried my best to dissuade them otherwise in hopes of a mutual commitment in the future against the US. When you are done with your pirate problem, we would gladly take any aid given in forcing back the American scourge that threatens the power balance in the entirety of the Caribbean.

• Like 1

You guys are delusional if you think US are the zerg. Britain is fighting toe to toe with us... just look at some of the battle screenshots that SoL posts. there are like 25 SoB guys against a smaller number of SoL guys. Difference is, SoL are very organized and serious so they can PvP with a smaller force. I'm in USS and while we have a decent number of people on, we are now outnumbered against the Brits in the southern bahamas. You know why we're winning? Because they are in 4+ separate clans and can't coordinate as well as we can.

The Brits are the real zerg, and anyone that says otherwise hasn't fought them or the US yet so you wouldn't know. I've got nothing against them, I just hate this anti US talk around here. The US = a few very organized clans that have a reasonable number of good players and a ton of PvE people up the East coast doing admiralty missions/f*ck all.

Edited by King Prince Chambermaid

The best part about the Bahamas it isn't even one clan. It's mostly pub groups doing the fighting

Ya, you can tell because all the ports are owned by USS players.  Obviously just a bunch of motivated pubbies.

i must say i am very delusional i see 3 more ports taken but the US which is not a zerg and getting beaten by the Brits.... man i would hate to see reality lol

na it seems interesting this is all happened right when we finally doing a counter vs the pirates 

when we take 7 ports from the pirates US takes 3 ports from us

we do nothing US do nothing.

we take 2 ports from pirates US takes 3 ports from us

oh well not much we can do about there mind set but it is intriguing conspiracy theorist would love this sort of stuff you know :)

hell i could be totally wrong the US may be trying to help us concentrate on the pirates by removing the distraction of our lands to the NW :)

oh well means more pvp which cant be a bad thing hehehe

Maybe pirates weren't the only ones, that think slamz constantly running his mouth and forum pvping is enough to warrant an entire nation getting smashed? I know thats the reason the vast majority of pirates showed up at SE port battles, prior to the great defection of late February 2016. Something to think about.

We took salina point back last night with a pug group.  Had help from some USS and JUL players and some other random people.  It was a lot of fun.  Was good to see random players working together.   it was a great opportunity for a lot of us that had never done PBs before to learn a bit about how they work.

Edited by LordAlexander

We took salina point back last night with a pug group. Had help from some USS and JUL players and some other random people. It was a lot of fun. Was good to see random players working together.

Plus you got to see them cute little pugs sailing in tiny dog sized ships !

Maybe pirates weren't the only ones, that think slamz constantly running his mouth and forum pvping is enough to warrant an entire nation getting smashed?

Agreed, no one likes someone who can predict the future so clearly and then have the gall to come here and tell you what you are doing will lead to your implosion.

Burn Slamz to the stake! He must be a witch!