Game-Labs Forum

Treaty between Spain and pirates clans

BilL.it

A group of Spanish clans as follow: EI, CELTI, RV, RAE, COSA, SCC & XIII are pleased to announce its strategical mutual defensive alliance agreement with the clan SORRY from the Pirate coalition & AUSFC. 

That means that if any entity menace the current SORRY territory or Spain territory  the 2 side agree to help each other.

The agreement include also the border with the pirates that was accepted by both sides. Any violation of such border will invalidate the alliance and considered as hostile act.

Further to the long term conflict with the British Empire, these spanish clans have voted favorably for this agreement in order to provide with safer sea territories for its trader fleets.

Also, this group of spanish clans confirm their friendship & defensive alliance with the French faction and will be deploying all means to help its French comrades in their current war.

Accordo_3.png

Edited by BilL.it
  • Like 9

Confirm and signed on behalf SORRY

Ahh, so it's table scraps and bowing and scraping to Master Vicious eh?

A sad, sad end to a once proud and defiant people.  May your chains rest lightly on your necks and the whips fall softly on your backs.

Coming from a nation and a clan that take orders direcly from SLRN since i was USa and openly admitting it. is a bit cheap :) even if actually was more TF then you, but you followed anyway

Also i fail to see how USA is involved into this, i see you guys rushing into this thread, but is not about USA at all, you are no more in the gulf whatsoever 

Edited by Lord Vicious
  • Like 1

I have been playing as a pirate, erm, privateer flying la Rojigualda for months now, this accord really changes nothing for me, but all things considered I'd rather have [sORRY] fighting with me, than against me :P

This treaty has the potential to deliver for the truculent followers as well as for indomitable virtuous that will be left on the server alike. I wish you nothing but fair seas in the collective reminiscence of the choices that could have been for all. Good job!

A group of Spanish clans as follow: EI, CELTI, RV, RAE, COSA, SCC & XIII are pleased to announce its strategical mutual defensive alliance agreement with the clan SORRY from the Pirate coalition & AUSFC.

hispania1.jpg

Also, this group of spanish clans confirm their friendship & defensive alliance with the French faction and will be deploying all means to help its French comrades in their current war.

3_vuelvenasterixyobelix_ampliacion.jpg

• Like 1

Solo un clan voto en contra.

Esperemos que la mayoría tenga razón y los "disidentes" estén equivocados.

Como "disidente" me alegraría mucho de que así fuera.

A diferencia de otros disidentes anteriores cumpliremos con lo votado por la mayoría. 

Teníamos un acuerdo con USA y entendemos que las circunstancias han cambiado, pero los acuerdos no son para cumplirlos solo cuando la otra parte es fuerte. 

Estamos en guerra con Inglaterra porque pretendía dejarnos en la capital. Sin embargo firmamos un pacto con alguien que hace lo mismo con otros?

Nadie siente un regusto amargo?

A nadie le chirria?

Lo dicho. No vamos a reventar lo acordado por la mayoría, pero no podemos estar de acuerdo con ello.

Gaizka

BSG

Just one clan voted against it.

We hope that the majority is right and that the "disisdents" are wrong.

As a "disident" i d be glad of that.

Other "disidents" in the Spanish faction have tried to break the agreements reached by the Spabish Council before. We wont.

We had an agreement with the USA and we underestand that the circumstances have changed dramatically, but agreements are made to be fullfilled also when the other part is not strong.

We have been at war with the UK for more than 2 months now because they wanted to kick us back to La Habana and now we make a pact with someone who is doing exactly the same with others?

No one feeling a bad taste in his mouth?

No one feels unconfortable with this?

As I said, we wont try to blow this treaty up, but we cant agree with it.

Gaizka

BSG

• Like 6