Game-Labs Forum
North

REDS + VCO Change Nation

30 minutes ago, Christendom said:

You should of thought about that before teaming up with Danes, Brits, RUBLI and WO/BLANC to multi flip us.  Since we can't fight our enemies 1v1, it's easier to eliminate a big thorn in our side.  You.  

North and I will require spots on the council.    Thanks

Stop crying Annie.. It was only Brits, RUBLI, Danes, and WO/Blanc + Sweden against Spain, Russians, US, France and the Dutch.. hardly ganking up on the russians.. you guys are just a bunch of pussies that can't handle a defeat.. I've got something for you tho:

1 minute ago, Christendom said:

clan based needs to happen.  

There will always be port battles for us to fight against your allies.  Sweden vs the map

just like the server merge was such an awesome idea and nothing at all could go wrong!

only because you are pro the whole server should be contra

6 minutes ago, rediii said:

clanbased game wont happen

But realy if you do it you stop yourself having pbs ^^

Keep hoping. Clan-based, war companies should have happened. And now maybe we'll get the chance.  Nations should just be a tapestry, where clans apply for Letters of Marque and ports never change nation, only clan governorship. :P We'll see. Break the Wheel my friends. They can still monetize it by Letters of Marque costing real money. :) 

Edited by Wraith

Just now, Knobby said:

just like the server merge was such an awesome idea and nothing at all could go wrong!

only because you are pro the whole server should be contra

Server merge was a great idea.  You cant deny that this server definitely has some activity.  You're welcome.

I don't understand your 2nd line.

15 minutes ago, Clerk said:

Gentlemen
European politicians are watching the strengths of nations very carefully, and will adjust the reinforcement zone treaties or city statuses if needed

Thanks for your great job in Combat News, keep it up!

1 minute ago, Christendom said:

Server merge was a great idea.  You cant deny that this server definitely has some activity. 

I'm wondering how long this activity will continue after your move.

15 minutes ago, staun said:

Hey

does that not make my friend @Graf Bernadotte Bodies. Oh do I live it.

I always tried my best to get you into PBs, when I was Swedish. Why should I change this? :) 

I will never forget that you didn't try to hit me with your mortar brig yesterday. True friend.

4 minutes ago, Christendom said:

Server merge was a great idea.  You cant deny that this server definitely has some activity.  You're welcome.

I don't understand your 2nd line.

yes, thank you for night timers and absent american fleets. it made the game so much better. And this time especially for you i will put in a sarcasm tag... /s

my second line is that because you are advocating for an idea, the rest of the server should be against that idea.

Edited by Knobby

37 minutes ago, North said:

The decision is taken, we will NOT be accused of useing exploit and broken game mechanic and attacked by whole server, but when sweden, BF and Rubli do it it's fine.

We don't care what swedish want in this matter and will not be a part of any council. We have our on purpose when we switch.. Swedes themself wanted the whole server against us:-) 

The accussation has had nothing to do with your nationality...

4 minutes ago, Navalus Magnus said:

I'm wondering how long this activity will continue after your move.

don't really care:rolleyes:

Just now, Cornelis Tromp said:

Should I start making memes for make benefit the glorious nation of Sverige or not...

if by memes you mean standard pictures with text then don't bother

6 minutes ago, Christendom said:

clan based needs to happen.  

There will always be port battles for us to fight against your allies.  Sweden vs the map

Clan based is a horrible idea for a game like naval action. Many players greatly enjoy sailing for their nation or favorite nation from history and it helps bring the age of sail to life. If you don't care about nations (we already know VCO has 0 loyalty) go play NA:L. Endless mindless PBs await you there.

Furthermore, a clan based game will ruin the game for the many players that enjoy playing as part of a small clan of their friends. Right now, many small clans receive assistance for PB's because there is a shared interest in keeping national ports. A clan based game means all small clans are forced to assimilate or be wiped off the map.

How about the devs just make some changes to fix the nation mechanics instead of giving in to your tom foolery and ruining the game because you are incapable of facing adversity?

5 minutes ago, Bearwall said:

The accussation has had nothing to do with your nationality...

See u in Virgin Islands

Just now, Navalus Magnus said:

That speaks for itself mate!

again i don't really care what you think:lol:

38 minutes ago, Christoph said:

you already know that

But not in Cartagena soon to be new nation buddy :)

Btw - I have 5 forged papers.. how many do you guys have left? - And ain't this a silly game we're playing now :)

2 minutes ago, North said:

See u in Virgin Islands

Lol I didn't see you there even when you were danish - this could be an improvement..

Just now, Bearwall said:

But not in Cartagena soon to be new nation buddy :)

Btw - I have 5 forged papers.. how many do you guys have left? - And ain't this a silly game we're playing now :)