Game-Labs Forum

A letter to the King - Latest Episode (Hiatus)

Jeheil

The Prussians, Russians and Poles arrive in the Caribbean (I will need to check my history books..I wasn't paying attention apparently) and the Pirates continue their win streak of the Brits. All this and more in this week L2tK.

And Reb...I forgot to move my Tally Pics again....blame Mrs J...I do.

• Like 4

Thanks again for your letters!

I'd pick a Pickelhaube for Prussia, a Matryoshka for Russia, no clue for Poland, Pierogi perhaps, but only because I'm getting hungry now...

Enjoy your holidays! And stay safe (especially if you're not joking about the destination...).

• 4 weeks later...

Good work on trying to keep people informed on the going ons of the server :), hope you can get informatiom from a few folks in different nations for a proper outlook of why current rvr is happening.

I think it would be incrediby satisfying to hear details from the different "heads" or the nations, but I also know that would be more work.

Sucks to hear about the downtime change and how it is affecting you. Hppefully a solution happens soon.

Edited by Teutonic

@Jeheil although I don’t play any more and I’m sure it’s very hard for you to keep up the happenings of the sever I would really like you to keep it up you do a fantastic and very comical job and I still watch regularly, maybe incorporate NAL to L2TK also for some content I am holding out that with NAL around and looking very spiffy I hope NA finally gets some real love and grows and maybe I’ll come back 

• Like 3

@Jeheil 

in other news pirates lost a contested port yesterday (Puerto del padre). pirates did a very good job in this battle considering they were outmanned. 2 pirates were screened out of the battle by the US. I hope  letter to the king is done but I can totally understand why its a burden to continue at this point.  I never see you online to feed you info so I figured I could do it here.

69FA42DDFA44AC7459104E050C0F301D9B1838C0

Edited by King of Crowns
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Jeheil said:

With shutdown as it is, I simply cannot play during the week as such my updates are EVEN lower quality than normal...so for the time being L2tK is on hiatus. Thanks for all the fish.

Now that we know the merge is coming, we need you and your Letter to the King more than ever before.

Don't give up, we like your videos

• Like 4