Game-Labs Forum

When can we buy it on Steam?

A date would be nice with a 2 week warning.  I have about 150 hours of pto saved up and am willing to blow a few days worth on Naval Action Release.

Been wondering if I should schedule my hernia repair surgery around it. Mandatory 2 weeks off. Of course not sure how I would do the first couple days on painkillers.

If anyone sees me making a massive circle in OW you know why.

A date would be nice with a 2 week warning.  I have about 150 hours of pto saved up and am willing to blow a few days worth on Naval Action Release.

I doubt we will get more than a day or 2 warning..  as soon as they announce a confirmed wipe date there will be a lot of players taking a step back and waiting for release.

I doubt we will get more than a day or 2 warning..  as soon as they announce a confirmed wipe date there will be a lot of players taking a step back and waiting for release.

The same could be said that there is already quite a few players taking a step back and waiting for release, I returned recently but upon learning there would be a wipe in the very near future, I didn't see the point in me grinding to the frigate classes ( or there abouts ) to use my favourite ships if it could possibly be wiped the very next day. I hope for at least a week notice as it might allow me to free up more time, the last wipe was what, 2 weeks notice? I'd prefer that option.

The same could be said that there is already quite a few players taking a step back and waiting for release, I returned recently but upon learning there would be a wipe in the very near future, I didn't see the point in me grinding to the frigate classes ( or there abouts ) to use my favourite ships if it could possibly be wiped the very next day. I hope for at least a week notice as it might allow me to free up more time, the last wipe was what, 2 weeks notice? I'd prefer that option.

Personally Lee I would be using this time if I was you to gain some level of experiance of the changes made since you took a step back.

Personally Lee I would be using this time if I was you to gain some level of experiance of the changes made since you took a step back.

I did dabble a bit, but I just don't want to spend too much time playing now, the basics of the game haven't changed, just certain features have and some new added ones, some of which were not difficult to experience in game or read on the forum about. I will learn the stuff I didn't get to experience like port battles/conquest stuff when I play after wipe and all the XP I earn doing so will be permanent, to really experience those I am going to need to be a higher level anyway. Plus I really want to save myself for the wipe, so I can play a lot at the beginning without getting burnt out. 

• Like 1