Game-Labs Forum

Upcoming v1.05 changelog

Nick Thomadis

On 2/12/2022 at 6:23 PM, Nick Thomadis said:

Refit Mode: Now you can refit your ships, from changing a few components to radically replacing weapons, funnels, towers with modern variations. This new and essential feature will allow you to utilize all the latest technology advancements for your current ships without the need to scrap them and build new ones.

This may be a stupid question but we have things like dreadnought IV and then later modernized dreadnought, given that Modernized dreadnoughts were refitted dreadnoughts will we be able to refit things like dreadnought III or IV to modernized dreadnoughts or will we have to build new ships to use that modernized dreadnought hull

We need to be patient, with what's going on in Ukraine right now and the risk to this studio and it's staff getting patches for a game done should not be their biggest priority, if they suspended production while they got their families to safety I'd be 100% behind them in that. Let's all give them some patience in this. 

• Like 9

29 minutes ago, Candle_86 said:

We need to be patient, with what's going on in Ukraine right now and the risk to this studio and it's staff getting patches for a game done should not be their biggest priority, if they suspended production while they got their families to safety I'd be 100% behind them in that. Let's all give them some patience in this. 

Agreed, at best they may need delay for their own safety and familial safety. It is quite understandable with the intense risk of current events.

• Like 2

Latest News

Due to the current instability of the campaign, which still contains bugs that would make playing very unpleasant (frequent crashes that are repaired only with game restart), we cannot release the beta at this working state. 

We need your patience, so that we can fix all the game-breaking issues next week. We will try to give it on Monday 21/2/2022. We wish you have a nice weekend!

• Like 26
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Nick Thomadis said:

Latest News

Due to the current instability of the campaign, which still contains bugs that would make playing very unpleasant (frequent crashes that are repaired only with game restart), we cannot release the beta at this working state. 

We need your patience, so that we can fix all the game-breaking issues next week. We will try to give it on Monday 21/2/2022. We wish you have a nice weekend!

Thank you Nick, yall keep safe and my prayers are with your team and families

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nick Thomadis said:

Latest News

My wife thanks you.... no gaming this weekend 

😀

• Like 4

Agreed about more various hulls/parts, too much of one & the same stuff across many countries for several years.

Another thing that really annoys (in custom battles) is that parts don't go along with years of when real ships (that could be closely recreated with those parts) were built or sailed. For example, if I want to recreate Russian BB Tsesarevich (laid down 1899, commissioned 1903) I need to select mid-1890s with it's technology in order to have visually authentic looking model, because after like 1897 main turrets are different.

Edited by Captain Meow
  • Like 4

11 hours ago, Captain Meow said:

Agreed about more various hulls/parts, too much of one & the same stuff across many countries for several years.

Another thing that really annoys (in custom battles) is that parts don't go along with years of when real ships (that could be closely recreated with those parts) were built or sailed. For example, if I want to recreate Russian BB Tsesarevich (laid down 1899, commissioned 1903) I need to select mid-1890s with it's technology in order to have visually authentic looking model, because after like 1897 main turrets are different.

This is another thing about the ship design. We should have separate turret housing and gun selection. I would definitely have this game cost like 60 USD or something but it comes with a in-depth shipbuilder rather than middle of the road option that makes it so hard to build ship that looks good, fight good, AND creative at the same time.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, ColonelHenry said:

This is another thing about the ship design. We should have separate turret housing and gun selection. I would definitely have this game cost like 60 USD or something but it comes with a in-depth shipbuilder rather than middle of the road option that makes it so hard to build ship that looks good, fight good, AND creative at the same time.

Gets my vote!  Wish we could compose our own towers by selecting superstructures AND masts (or no mast, or place masts where we want).

Edited by Captain Meow
  • Like 6

I wouldn't mind having an option to do ballasts, right now we have to carefully organize armarments ect, which could be an issue for refits, I'd like the option to place ballast tanks, they'd of course maybe cut down on fuel, or crew but give you the option to level off the hull and something very common an actual ships. 

• Like 6

On 2/18/2022 at 10:49 PM, Nick Thomadis said:

Latest News

Great job, team! You are the best! 

• Like 1

On 2/18/2022 at 2:49 PM, Nick Thomadis said:

Latest News

today be patch day hopefully

• Like 1