Game-Labs Forum

Too many reports

Captains

Borra con el codo lo que escribe con la mano 
We are experiencing too many reports from the Spanish forum. If abuse and rulebreaking continues Spanish forum will be closed down

Thank you for the attention

• Like 4

Opción 1 : sancionar de forma más grave mediante "baneos" de larga duración o expulsiones definitivas.

Opción 2 : ampliar el número de moderadores.

Opción 3 amenazar con cerrar el foro.

Sorprendente optar por la opción 3 sin haber probado las dos anteriores. En todo caso, pone de manifiesto que un gran grueso de los participantes del foro infringen las normas de forma reiterada. Pienso que es iluso creer que alguno se sentirá aludido, y mucho menos que modifique su conducta.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Jorge said:

El problema es q no hay un moderador español y el google translator no funciona... 

Ayer le dije exactamente esto a Henry pero pasan del tema, cerrar el foro no es una solucion. Van a seguir posteando en otros sub

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lecner said:

Ayer le dije exactamente esto a Henry pero pasan del tema, cerrar el foro no es una solucion. Van a seguir posteando en otros sub

Igual que con el Global, si algo les da problemas lo cierran y ya esta.

El Henry ese no se entera ni de por dónde le da el viento, mas de un warning me ha puesto sin haber yo dicho nada ofensivo. Bendito traductor de google.

16 minutes ago, Optimus said:

¿Y que hace falta para eso?

Da igual, si en realidad da lo mismo. El problema es que hay gente por aqui que hace reportes por trolear no porque realmente se digan muchas cosas reportables. De vez en cuando todos podemos decir cosas fuera de lugar o escribir de manera un poco bruta, pero esos que hacen los reportes (la mayoria contra mi) luego tampoco los ves en otra parte del foro que no sea este, porque trolean cuando escriben y tambien cuando reportan. Y pa eso no se necesita un moderador, se necesita sentido comun, que es lo que falta probablemente en este subforo, yo me incluyo, y es a lo que viene el post del administrador.

7 hours ago, iKhone said:

Option 1: penalize more seriously through long-term "bans" or definitive expulsions.

Option 2: expand the number of moderators.

Option 3 threaten to close the forum.

Surprising to opt for option 3 without having tried the previous two. In any case, it shows that a large bulk of forum participants repeatedly violate the rules. I think it is delusional to believe that someone will feel alluded to, much less that they modify their behavior.

Option 1 is what we're now going to do.  Everyone should consider this before posting anything that is against the rules of the forum.

Option 3 is what happens if Option 1 doesn't work.

Option 2 - find me a Spanish speaker with a good reputation, no previous warnings, and who is a constructive member of the forum and I'm sure Admin will consider them.  This community drove off the last Spanish speaking moderator by being nasty and creating a lot of problems.  Now, because of this, you get me, complete with Google Translate and a less than perfect understanding of Spanish culture.  

6 hours ago, Jorge said:

The problem is that there is no Spanish moderator and the google translator does not work ... 

See Option 2 above.  Find us a Spanish Moderator and then behave in a way that doesn't drive them away.  This forum is not National News, it is under all of the rules of the forum and everyone who posts here are expected to follow those rules.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Henry d'Esterre Darby said:

This community drove off the last Spanish speaking moderator by being nasty

Who was? I firmly think better situation is ban bad behaivour, once It happen. It must be a solution for discourage bad words.

rofl

This only says that forum posts cause nervous colic among developers. I'm sure the players want to developers feel good.

Therefore, I suggest that all stop using this forum and go to something like Reddit.

In order not to aggravate the nervousness of the developers.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, qw569😳 said:

rofl

This only says that forum posts cause nervous colic among developers. I'm sure the players want to developers feel good.

Therefore, I suggest that all stop using this forum and go to something like Reddit.

i vote for you as moderator and ban please all spanish players. And your first ban should be me.

48 minutes ago, qw569😳 said:

rofl

No can do, if people look at the reddit posts I follow I will be banned.