Game-Labs Forum

DLC Ship different countdown for seasoned woods

1 minute ago, gimli_balinson said:

The point is ... can u build a port with 4 lvl 4 port bonus?

i can 

but i have to destroy something else,..... and that's my limitation also 

i always said restrictions and limitations are not good for the game....said it years ago ...

Nobody buys a DLC to be a victim in the game, but to play with him in conditions similar to the rest of the ships with which he can get to fight.

Currently, building them with S woods along with the few port bonuses with which they leave places them in a position similar to ships crafted with conventional woods in the ports of maximum bonuses on which all ships are built.

He is not special, @Moscalb is a russian hacker and exploiter! Nooo, just a joke.

Everyone can have full port bonus, gold or purple dlc ship. Because you can redeem them everyday. Not good? Just break it up for seasoned woods. 

I have purple Hercules, gold Hercules, purple Le Requin. I had many full port bonus blue dlc ships. 

As you can redeem everyday, you can have a good ship eventualy. 

So they are a bit OP :), but Ratt and Redoutable definitly OP. You redeem them everyday with S wood until you have a very good roll. Can you craft similiar ships everday with S-wood???

1) DLC ships always S-wood

2) DLC ships always blue 3/5 and sometimes with trim. Never purple or gold. 

3) DLC ship can have 4 port bonus maximum. Each bonus can be maximum 3. Something like this. 

This can justify the DLC. Big dlc ships, becomes slightly op and only slightly p2w. Still will continue to sell @admin

17 minutes ago, Lars Kjaer said:

Easy solution:

Remove port bonus' and seasoned woods entirely and let the skill of the captain be the deciding factor of the battle.

You forget something in that "remove" stuff if you really want to drop it down to naked skill.

Be consistent :)

No

1 hour ago, Thonys said:

-     ------------------------------------------------------            

13 hours ago, GrubbyZebra said:

Actually, the DLC's include a statement to the effect of "Game-Labs can make future changes to the DLC at their discretion". 

just to throw in a loose stick ......

development can decide that dlc are not allowed in pb.....for example  (low sec/high sec-  high sec /low sec limitation eve(l) thoughts)

now i  must go hide very quick..(at the back of the sun)

-     -----------------------------------------------------

under what kind of blanket did you crawl underneath from 

tell me .....how much ports can you make?  how many buildings ? how many ships? ......or can you only count to 2 ?

its not about what you can sail...... it's about what you could not be allowed to in the future perhaps....

ps. it is not the case atm...... but can always be in place if necessary...let it be understood very clearly.

no need to be offensive here you lousy moron! you advertised no dlc-ships in port-battles and my opinion was all ships allowed there, which very much includes the dlcs.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hethwill said:

You forget something in that "remove" stuff if you really want to drop it down to naked skill.

Be consistent :)

True mods and books as well.. It's a lost cause to get a skill based game tho.

12 hours ago, Aquillas said:

Bermuda Ceddar is for fast hunters. 

Caguairan is a cheeper white oak (put in game when LO & WO were only available by purchasing in a limited number of ports).

Same, sabicu is a cheaper live oak.

Caguairan and sabicu are no more that useful now, but there is no particular reason to remove them from game.

The benefits to these is you get some of the benefits of fir/wo/lo without as much of the penalties. With certain builds, they actually can outperform their more extreme counterparts.