Game-Labs Forum

Guess US time zone dont get any ports???

13 minutes ago, Vizzini said:

I'd have thought it better to have tested this idea with everybody at their starting points , with no other outposts and assets away from their capital / start point

Nations that are sitting next to other nations are hindered and nations far away from others are helped and while the devs want some to be easier and harder it might pan out differently if a real or imagined advantage is seen.

Now the gulf is empty of capitals, why not shift some of the hard nations into there ? Spread the nations around the map so that everybody can have some space on day 1

I also don't think limiting Port battles is an answer, be far too easy for a nation to use up it's quota within an hour and then do a similar thing again just to try and stop others

Less freetowns won't help people use (or decide to buy ) the forged paper dlc. Less missions from freeports maybe

Frontlines idea is a good one, but freetowns make pointless with current number of them. Only way i can see would work is to drop number of freetowns around map, but people i guess would hate that to.

freetowns should only work for impossible nations and only as long that nations owns no ports. neutral portbattles for impossible nations should have a limit of 2 (guess thats the same amount non hardcore nations can have without freetowns)

Just quit work and play during eu times like a proper hardcore gamer. I would to but I'm to afraid. Even then the working eu gamers miss out on the action too. This game definitely has a higher unemployment rate than other games. 

• Like 5

12 hours ago, admin said:

Do not worry - the front lines feature is new and there will be a full map wipe on release again.
And the issues you are talking about will be taken care of too. Current limit of 3 pb per day per nation should be drastically increased. The more PB the better, even if they are at night

actually if  the 3 port battles per nation also applied to neutral ports yesterday  this issue wouldmt have happened there would have been plenty of ports available for all nations to attack no matter what their timezone

Edited by shunt

40 minutes ago, HachiRoku said:

Just quit work and play during eu times like a proper hardcore gamer. I would to but I'm to afraid. Even then the working eu gamers miss out on the action too. This game definitely has a higher unemployment rate than other games. 

I'm not unemployed, just idle :D .

Edited by Dibbler
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, HachiRoku said:

Yeah, i'm lucky if I can get online at 6pm eastern.  Everything has been done by then.  Unfortunately, I don't see a solution to this regional thing.  Have fun, Euro folks ;)

1 hour ago, HachiRoku said:

Flexible work time arrangement FTW :P

• Like 1

Takes a lot of free time to write 2.800 posts in the forum too, doens´t it? ;)

5 hours ago, Genevieve Malfleurs said:

Takes a lot of free time to write 2.800 posts in the forum too, doens´t it? ;)

Mobile at work. Besides that is over 3 years. OK I'll admit it. I am a loser that has not had sex since 2015 and I am not even ashamed to admit it wasn't free. 

Edited by HachiRoku
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, HachiRoku said:

Anyone with more than 200 hours in a game has problems. I used to come up with excuses but it's true imo

May i say, and i hope nobody takes it too personally, that this is one of the best posts in this Forum.

• Like 1

No it doesn't. A loser is a loser. Anyone with more than 200 hours in a game has problems. I used to come up with excuses but it's true imo. 

"Loser" is a state of mind. It's temporary, anyone can be an alpha. My greatest recent moments were happening as I was typing out some of my best post here on the forums, or even in game because a lot of my life is planning and coming up with ideas, sometimes executing through my phone which can take huge builds up of confidence. Confidence here transfers well to the real world. People don't like to believe it but the written word has more power the spoken word, and things not said generally are more impactful than things said.

Here's something I'm not so proud to state, I use to be intimidated by everyone. Literally I could not speak I was so scared in my mind, or I was just tired of all the shit. Turns out the people who I were intimidated by the most, were the ones who took the casual social game as the most prominent and important things to them, because within that I felt like I was wasted energy. Once I started taking what I said seriously, they had to listen. It's a fine line but I had to shake that person's world to become who I am. Always good intentions though, whatever that's worth.

17 hours ago, Slim McSauce said:

"Loser" is a state of mind. It's temporary, anyone can be an alpha. My greatest recent moments were happening as I was typing out some of my best post here on the forums, or even in game because a lot of my life is planning and coming up with ideas, sometimes executing through my phone which can take huge builds up of confidence. Confidence here transfers well to the real world. People don't like to believe it but the written word has more power the spoken word, and things not said generally are more impactful than things said.

Here's something I'm not so proud to state, I use to be intimidated by everyone. Literally I could not speak I was so scared in my mind, or I was just tired of all the shit. Turns out the people who I were intimidated by the most, were the ones who took the casual social game as the most prominent and important things to them, because within that I felt like I was wasted energy. Once I started taking what I said seriously, they had to listen. It's a fine line but I had to shake that person's world to become who I am. Always good intentions though, whatever that's worth.

Don't take things I say to serious. Besides that my oppinion is irrelevant anyway. Just like yours. People are who they are. 

On 4/24/2019 at 4:56 PM, rediii said:

stop crying there is a full wipe at release

This is a serious discussion, no need to start garbage. Тут дискуссия для взрослых. Не надо начинать срачь. 

On 4/24/2019 at 4:59 PM, admin said:

Do not worry - the front lines feature is new and there will be a full map wipe on release again.
And the issues you are talking about will be taken care of too. Current limit of 3 pb per day per nation should be drastically increased. The more PB the better, even if they are at night

How will people PB if they are Adult Men and Women that have Jobs and support a Family?

How will the issues we are talking about be taken care of? 

Wargaming - World of Tanks - Clan Wars Map had a solution: Map is spread into time-zone belts - restricting Port Battles to a specific range depending on the location. This will allow people of different continents in real life to occupy different areas of the map, and fight along the borders - while not preventing people from doing crazy stuff during weekends and holidays. 

For example: make diagonal belts, from bottom-left to top-right, so the NA players fight around the US coast (EST Timezone), while KPR is GMT/UK, and the lower half of the map is Eastern-Europe timezones. 

31 minutes ago, Tenet said:

How will people PB if they are Adult Men and Women that have Jobs and support a Family?

Divorce and child care are great solutions for your problems. All jokes aside all we need is to remove the ai farming and just buy a conquest flag 24 hours in advance. Ai farming is still required right now I assume. Have only ever flipped 2-3 ports :) thankfully Mr Pellew and Gregory never cared who flipped it. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, HachiRoku said:

Don't take things I say to serious. Besides that my oppinion is irrelevant anyway. Just like yours. People are who they are. 

Speak for yourself, I get a kick out of this. Just because you're a disgrace to yourself doesn't mean I am. (kidding of course) back to topic.

• Like 1