Game-Labs Forum

Single use forged paper

Rank XP will be wiped but books will be saved according to the last comments by admin. Not sure about ship knowledge. Anyways, seems like a fair request altough I'd argue if you feel the game is worth playing after release, I'd spend the few bucks on forger DLC to support the devs, if they fix pay2win DLC ships and make crafting ships accessible again.

• Like 1

I think given how they were given out quite freely in the past and given the community's continued help, it's a small request. Especially since many of us have already contributed substantially in alts and other DLC.

Edited by Gregory Rainsborough
Change to a meaningful contribution
  • Like 6

17 minutes ago, Velhelm Von Marrius said:

I would assume like previous wipes that you would have to recreate your account anyways so you can choose your nation then.

Not sure of we would have to recreate our account, unless the wipe is complete, including XP and knowledges, which are totally lost when an acccount is reset.

41 minutes ago, Eleazar de Damas said:

Not sure of we would have to recreate our account, unless the wipe is complete, including XP and knowledges, which are totally lost when an acccount is reset.

I am just recalling from memory of previous big wipes and server merges. They could also create a new steam game in our lists making our current version just a beta.

8 hours ago, Velhelm Von Marrius said:

I am just recalling from memory of previous big wipes and server merges. They could also create a new steam game in our lists making our current version just a beta.

Dont forget we keep atleast our Books, which is absolutely enough for my taste...and those would be also lost if you create a complete new account

1 minute ago, Sir Max Magic said:

Dont forget we keep atleast our Books, which is absolutely enough for my taste...and those would be also lost if you create a complete new account

Maybe but also remember that before forged papers you kept your ranks when you deleted and recreated a new account if you wanted to switch nations. I don't know the technical stuff behind the games accounts I am just basing these possibilities off of previous experiences.

exactly why imo all must go ( either wiped or removed entirely or 100% available in admiralty). either is difficult for all at d-day, or none at all and everyone is wiped but access them all in admiralties.

Make them all single use (beginning at release) and priced at like $3. Agreed with OP, if we do get alot of new players there will be many who will want to move for a whole host of reasons we've all seen for the last few years, but dont wanna pay for the dlc right after paying for the game itself. One freebie would go a long way in terms of player retention.

Edited by Potemkin
  • Like 2

On 4/17/2019 at 8:22 AM, Tom Farseer said:

the rank is not the problem. the knowledge books are. ranking up again is easy compared to getting all those again.

The knowledge slots are not as bad as they were in the past. Been watching a few clan mates unlock their Oceans and Santis and I am kind of jealous at how quickly they are progressing through what I recall to be a horrendous grind. 

• Like 1