Game-Labs Forum

Technical problems. Reporting guide. Known issues and their solutions.

Alex B.

4 minutes ago, EndlessErdnuss said:

Hello People,

I got a Timeout Problem when i wanna join or start a battle. i can go in Ports and sail in the open World but i can't go in battles. I checked Firewall, anti virus and router.

Thanks for Help!

Jan

Greetings Captain,

as the first steps, please try:

1) Verify integrity of game files in Steam (right click on Naval Action in Steam, click on properties->local files)

2) https://forum.game-labs.net/topic/19975-workaround-for-certain-ui-loading-problems-inlcuding-trader-tool/

3) https://forum.game-labs.net/topic/19975-workaround-for-certain-ui-loading-problems-inlcuding-trader-tool/?do=findComment&comment=542624

A few weeks ago I had the same problems. In my case, it was the Kaspersky firewall. Even after extended shares in the firewall I could not fix the problem. Only after uninstalling Kaspersky could I make battles again.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I also have these launch issues since a very long time now. At first I thought it was the speed of my internet connection so i upgraded it to 100k and bought a new router for 300 €. It turned out that the problem still occurs. Often I have to try 5 or more times to log in before it happens successfully.

Could you please clarify if you use Citrix workspace software?

If so, the workaround is to try temporary disable Citrix Virtual Bus Enumerator in the system devices (you might need to activate it again once you are about to use Citrix)

• Open Windows Command Prompt (press Windows + R), then type: devmgmt.msc and click ok
  • Expand System devices tab and find Citrix Virtual Bus Enumerator
  • Right click on it and select "Disable"

• I can't go past open world loading screen
  • war!
  • Sir ElAxal
  • Unknown caused an Access Violation (0xc0000005)
      in module Unknown at 0033:2e03ef44.

Error occurred at 2020-05-31_200636.
    D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Naval Action\Client.exe, run by dell.
    86% memory in use.
    3739 MB physical memory [523 MB free].
    7217 MB paging file [0 MB free].
    134217728 MB user address space [134211117 MB free].
    Read from location 00000020 caused an access violation.

• How can I log in?

7 minutes ago, peter92 said:

I am unable to connect to the logging queue. And I don't have any problems connecting to the Internet or with other online steam games.

Greetings Captain. Could you please clarify if you tried to restart Steam or PC?

I can't log in to the war server because of maintenance.

I neither can log in to peace server; it says population low, but I get repeatedly in queue at number #60-#70 then it counts down a bit then it counts up again?!?

Still online on PvE, but PvE server has heavy lags when it comes to actions acting on inventory/database

Ping 12, turnright/left np, but  splitting/shifting cargo etc takes 10 secs +, entering a port doesnt work at all.

Edited by Jan van Santen

While I (just sailing along) did not have perceivable problems for minutes while the others were reporting trouble in ports, warehouse etc, I just got thrown out of game - screen is 'maintenance' for both servers with no population (but that was showing already when I was still in).

Edited by Cetric de Cornusiac

24 minutes ago, Captain Leo said:

Сегодня ждать решения? Поиграем? Или сегодня уже не получиться?

да запустим
но будет падать скорее всего (но не часто)

ищем проблему

Tonight it has been disconnecting a lot.... The first time it was my router.

Then second time I get some rubber band effect with my ship at sea and the game crashes again.
Then I check my internet speed and it's good...
image.thumb.png.fdc6598d4995bca9db0b71e5badebab2.png`

and of course I'm now back in the game just when I post this.

Edited by Louis Garneray
update

3 hours ago, Louis Garneray said:

Tonight it has been disconnecting a lot.... The first time it was my router.

Then second time I get some rubber band effect with my ship at sea and the game crashes again.
Then I check my internet speed and it's good...

and of course I'm now back in the game just when I post this.

Captain, you linked a test to the closest place to you, meanwhile servers are placed far away thus there could still be temporary issues on your side as no server issues were found by the time you mentioned.

• Like 2

For the past week I have been having frequent, random disconnects, though teamspeak stays online, so the internet is not dropping. These disconnects happen under multiple conditions. I cannot force the disconnects by any particular action. I disconnect in open world sailing, in port, and in battle. When this happens, I can reconnect immediately and I reenter within a few seconds. I do lose the to-date battle summary (my hits etc are reset to zero) but I still get about the right amount of xp, and credit for ships I sank earlier in the fight. 

There have been a couple of days in this week where I did not disconnect at all. Then other days I disconnect 4 or 5 times within 5 minutes. This is very annoying, though I can still play the game. 

I have a high-end video card, and my ping rate is stable at 100. Any suggestions? Last occurred last night around 11:30 CST.