Game-Labs Forum

I know of captains in the Naval Action who have played 6000 hours or more to the game. Many do not reach as much but are over 4000 hours or more. I think these captains deserve some prize from the DEVS, for their great loyalty to the game. These captains, due to their great experience, contribute many ideas and help as the most to the development of the game. Greetings and have a good weekend.

• Like 3

yeah where's sir texas's reward for leaving the game on over night / afk sails :D

But maybe some ingame achievements; one could be total time spent on the game

E.g. an additional display rank possibility à la War Thunder

• tier 1, 100h, title rank "(filthy) casual"
  • tier 2, 250h, ttile rank "apprentice"
  • tier xxx
  • tier 10, 10'000 hours, title rank "Blackbeard himself"

Or just unlockable paints.

• Like 3

Better ranking system. It takes what, 2 months to get to rear admiral? Beyond that there's no recognition of skills, renown, or influence. Poor ranking makes everyone appear the same. Not saying just because you have 4k hours means you've done anything, but for people who have there should be some kind of reward.

Edited by Slim McSauce
  • Like 4

Achievements could be nice but I wouldn't tie it just to play time as its easily exploitable but a title system you can add to your name like known from World of Warcraft or other MMOs sounds cool and would def. create more end game content. Even reward some special paints or boats could be nice... do an epic just with 4 instead of 6 e.g. or defeat 5 players in a single battle etc.

7 hours ago, S. Bonnet said:

We keep our exp, our ship slots, etc., is that still not enough as a reward?

6000 hours is 250 days playing 24 hours. There are many hours. 5000 too, and 4000. I think these captains deserve more than just keeping their ranks and their slots unlocked. If you have this type of incentive (worthwhile) people will spend more time at Naval Action instead of looking for other games.

5 hours ago, Palatinose said:

As long as it is cosmetics only I could live with it.

Perfect. Some exclusive painting, being able to name their ships, some exclusive figurehead, something like that.

I have played for over 2 years now I think... but only have a little over 1600 hours in game... some people must have a lot of time on their hands or they just do this for a living anyway.

If anything is to be given to players... let us all test something new.

Edited by LIONOFWALES