Game-Labs Forum

Pre-Orders stopped - because Paypal

I have just found out that you have frozen the account of Game-Labs LLC, case PP-003-614-057-132. I would like to request to unblock their account as I have received the game and consider that the product has been delivered. Please resolve the issue asap.  Unique Transaction ID ##############.  If you do not unfreeze their account I will stop using paypal, which is a shame considering it is the primary online "wallet" that I use.

Sent another:

I'd like to report Paypal for Fraud.  I paid for a game called Naval Action made by Game-Labs LLC.  Their case is PP-003-614-057-132. I spent $40 and you are threatening to close Game-labs' account after freezing it.  I paid for the game, and you are trying to stop it from fully being delivered to me.  Stop trying to disrupt the delivery of my product.  It is on schedule to arrive but you are getting in the way by freezing their account.  I have received my purchase in part and am greatly enjoying it, so stop trying to disrupt my purchases by trying to cheat me of my product and money.
 Please resolve the issue asap.  Unique Transaction ID ###############.  If you do not unfreeze their account I will stop using paypal, which is a shame considering it is the primary online "wallet" that I use.

• Like 1

Sent another:

I'd like to report Paypal for Fraud.  I paid for a game called Naval Action made by Game-Labs LLC.  Their case is PP-003-614-057-132. I spent $40 and you are threatening to close Game-labs' account after freezing it.  I paid for the game, and you are trying to stop it from fully being delivered to me.  Stop trying to disrupt the delivery of my product.  It is on schedule to arrive but you are getting in the way by freezing their account.  I have received my purchase in part and am greatly enjoying it, so stop trying to disrupt my purchases by trying to cheat me of my product and money.

Please resolve the issue asap.  Unique Transaction ID ###############.  If you do not unfreeze their account I will stop using paypal, which is a shame considering it is the primary online "wallet" that I use.

Good one Prater

Mail send.
(would have added it hear, but forgot to copy the text)

Pointed out that I got my key and the game currently works, is fun and way more stable than "total war: Rome II was when it was published...

I currently have more confidence in this dev team than I do a number of the big studios. 

I would guess it was the way preorder was delivered. I.e. Without a email confirmation telling people when they would get a key. People panic about that stuff.

I will send them a complaint when I wake up, it's early here.

The fact that we are already playing this though right now says something.

Maybe it's time to go through steam.....

Bummer, i just found out about this game, having played Pirates of the burning sea for sometime this looks amazing and i was all set to pre order then found that you couldnt do it anymore, are there any plans to setup alternative payment methods because I am really interested in getting pre order in for this game.

Sent another:

What they do is bad but calling it fraud is just plain wrong. Just an off topic addition.