Game-Labs Forum

2 minutes ago, Palatinose said:

I make money not by selling cannons. All cargo shippings I do, i do to do pvp. Good thing it's an MMO and there are different types of players. 

open world mmo with pvp only? no did not hear....

5 minutes ago, Dibbler said:

Premium Ships are coming, so why not premium gun packs, premium refits, elite crew etc etc..

If is way has to go to keep the lights on at NAHQ.

I am not entirely apposed to a model like what EVE has. But having "Premium" things in a paid games seems wrong.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, McKillen said:

If you dont like the thought of sailing around, go play Legends :)

Thats old its on hold because, guess what "less players than NA" :D

They got their place in the patrol zone no reason to take over while being even a smaller grp

Edited by z4ys

20 minutes ago, Aster said:

I am not entirely apposed to a model like what EVE has. But having "Premium" things in a paid games seems wrong.

Myself also tbh, but as said by devs about premium ships, there will be a way to get ingame somehow. 

If same was done with other things somehow perhaps could work ok.

4 hours ago, Banished Privateer said:

Why not make cannons & carronades avalaible in all ports? Just like mediums. Could be 4x the crafting cost just like EU Trader mechanic. Better suggestion and no P2W involved.

The cannons falls from the NPC. Medium cannons are available in all ports.

All this kills the economic activity of players.

I think EU trader must have a timeout (27 hours) for the execution of contracts. A time-out gives the player the opportunity to sell goods on contracts.

2 hours ago, Wind said:

Ports away from home do not have guns I need is the problem, do you understand it of not? or do I have to use guides for dummies? 

Obviously with your money you can do what you want, I do not care if they put that DLC package of guns, but I think that being able to make them yourself and transport them does not make much sense. Leave yourself as guides for dummies and accept at least constructive criticism, for that you are in a forum. Regards.

4 hours ago, Coraline Vodka said:

Place buy contracts in Freetown and advertise them in global chat.really as some have said we need things that encourage trade not lazy dlcs

Chat is bad for you. It’s R rated. I rarely use it. 

Edited by Wind

5 hours ago, qw569 said:

The cannons falls from the NPC. Medium cannons are available in all ports.

All this kills the economic activity of players.

I think EU trader must have a timeout (27 hours) for the execution of contracts. A time-out gives the player the opportunity to sell goods on contracts.

You want me to hit 10 fleets that require at least 15 minutes search and up to 30 kill time? Just to hope they might drop not even full broadside of guns that I do not need? In other words at least 3 real hours just to maybe get the guns inside enemy waters? 

I do not need mediums, I need long. If there are no long guns in ports I want to buy them for $$ as DLC and have them auto mount. 

I need guns right now and I don’t want to place contracts and hope to get them. My targets exist today and not tomorrow.

Edited by Wind

6 hours ago, Banished Privateer said:

EU Trader = 4x price.

Player can beat game mechanic by selling for 3x price or 3.5x price... Player will still make a lot of income. EU Trader only wins when there is no competition (no players selling goods). This is the basics of economy with a maximum sell price set by goverment. This helps economy running with low population or low number of traders. It's a fake system, but it works with some flaws.

I just proposed to implement timeout for EU trader operation. I also want to sell goods by 4x price.

4 hours ago, Wind said:

I do not need mediums, I need long. If there are no long guns in ports I want to buy them for $$ as DLC and have them auto mount. 

I need guns right now and I don’t want to place contracts and hope to get them. My targets exist today and not tomorrow. 

Why do you not ask for hull/rig/rum DLC? Do you have problem only with cannons?

18 hours ago, Wind said:

It, won't. If port has no guns I buy them for $. Simple. If port has guns I buy them from you and other cry babies.

Bring better supplies if your going to fight forward deployed.  Just like anything else if you don't bring enough repairs you will run out.  

2 hours ago, Coraline Vodka said:

if you NEED longs for a ship, where are you getting the ship in the first place?

I assume he's expecting to magically be able to push a button all the time and craft one.  Even the DLC ones will have cool downs and I expect it to be a lot longer than some of these folks are thinking they will be.  We will only see once it's released.

• Like 1