Game-Labs Forum

Patch 19: Mega Patch with new patrol missions, new hostility, victory marks for small clans, and other changes.

admin

1 minute ago, SPANISH_AVENGER said:

I am new to the game... (4 days). I was already Capitán de navío, had 5th rate ships and had a millon gold prepared for more...

What am i going to loose after this wipe? Am i going to loose everything i have achieved? Just the ships? Or what?

nothing will be lost you will have everything you had at 12am kiev time.
servers will be reset to 12am kiev time state.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, SPANISH_AVENGER said:

I am new to the game... (4 days). I was already Capitán de navío, had 5th rate ships and had a millon gold prepared for more...

What am i going to loose after this wipe? Am i going to loose everything i have achieved? Just the ships? Or what?

Nothing, its just being reverted to pre everyone crafting OP ships.

My doubt about the taxes is: Why do we need ports and keep them?
If  three ports, give a victory mark at a very high cost, if i save that money
I can buy those marks cheaper.
 And i am sure after this, Victory Marks prices are going to drop 

Edited by Thorka
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Liam790 said:

How long is the hotfix going to take?

If it is 12 am Kiev, its going to be... 23:00 in Spain... It is currently 17:00... well no more Naval Action for today xD

But i am happy to know i am not going to loose anything... I thought there was going to be a wipe and i was going to loose everything lol

Glad to know i was wrong

Hotfix is being deployed

• Ship crafting bug fixed
  • PVP Patrol button is temporarily removed to fix the Battle circle of doom sometimes spawning with an offset killing everyone in the instance
  • Database is being reverted to today's maintenance state due to too many ships lost in events and crafted.

2 minutes ago, SPANISH_AVENGER said:

If it is 12 am Kiev, its going to be... 23:00 in Spain... It is currently 17:00... well no more Naval Action for today xD

But i am happy to know i am not going to loose anything... I thought there was going to be a wipe and i was going to loose everything lol

Glad to know i was wrong

12am was 6 hours ago - it was probably early morning in spain.. 
we just are reverting it by 6 hours back.. you will be able to play more tonight if you want

• Like 1

Just now, admin said:

we just are reverting it by 6 hours back.. you will be able to play more tonight if you want

Will I find ships docked in ports (as they were 6 hours ago) if I was caguht by today downtime in open sea?

2 minutes ago, admin said:

And for players who just wants to play , no compensations ?

28 minutes ago, admin said:

Aaaah okey perfect!... (i mess up a lot when changing hours from time zones xD)

(12am kiev is not 23:00 in Spain, but 11:00)

EDIT: I am already downloading it... And here it is! yay!

EDIT 2: Oh... i have lost 3.000 rank experience (I am no longer Capitán de Navío) and 900.000 gold... And the 2 slots i got of Ship Knowledge in the Indefatigable... That's a bit dissapointing :(

EDIT 3: Ah well but i recovered all the stuff i sell this morning, so i can sell it again and recover the money i got by selling it xD (that will be 400k out of the 900k i lost, but it's something xD

Edited by SPANISH_AVENGER

Battles inside reinforcement zone are open for the whole duration of battle (instance will be closed earlier if there are no active players on either side)

did we get a new RoE? Becuase the battle in the pvp event area was open all the time as well and allowed to enter even on the side with way less BR

53 minutes ago, Guenwhyvar said:

There is no way my clan will be able to get the millions we need by tomorrow morning if everything is reverted back to 12 today. I had it together when the server went out for the hot-fix, but if everything is reset, then I will have to warn the Nation that my clan will cease to exist as of tomorrow.

you could always take some of the PB-dodging timers of your most worthless ports... or you now finally understand what overextension means

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Banshee Queen said:

@admin

I bought a indiaman at the marked for 950k before the hotfix to pick up a ship wreck. 

After the hotfix my indiaman is gone along side with my ship wreck and 950k gold :(

server data is reset to the beginning of maintenance today

20 minutes ago, Wraith said:

Seems like it should just be advanced 24 hours to tomorrow. That would be the fair result for the hostility grinders, etc.

But they already did the battle before roll back and did not win, so in reality the attackers will have gained back any ships they lost in the battle. It would be different if they had won the port battle and I am sure if that was the case they would be creating a fuss about it and would not even be happy to have to try again tomorrow.

1 hour ago, Trashed Privateer said:

Good side - as Brit you have huge audience and much more clients. In small nations solo trading is profitable, in big nations it's about big player market.

I am actually makikng money as a low-level solo US trader, and not all of that in the reinforcement zones. 

But it has been  an unnecessarily steep climb to get my operation booted up and running.

Not all of the gankers sail ships.  Some of them appear to have figured out how to exploit new players in the current economy.