Game-Labs Forum

Excellent support on this forum

Admin, you guys make it easy to help folks out with your responsiveness and willingness to discuss underlying mechanics and your "vision" - it's far easier for us to answer simple questions when we know the answer or the direction the game is taking due to the Developers being so interactive on the forums.

Mr. Bolitho, it's our pleasure, and hopefully you'll take what you've learned and pass it on to newer folks as well.  :)

I agree the developers have been very helpful and members of the community have been a great asset in sourcing information and answering questions to take pressure off the admin. Overall a great community and I hope that spirit stays in place as the community continues to grow.

I was thrilled to see the developers in game on only my second day of play.  Nice to know that they are engaging with us as we test.  Sadly, he wasn't able to carry our team to victory, so I am a little disappointed that he wouldn't use the "nuclear ball shot" hax to make our opponents go poof.   Maybe next time...

It is the response to debate about gameplay, mechanics and function that sets them apart.

Lot's of devs have a singular idea of how to do something, but not GL, like he said, they rely on an active community. 

This community as a whole is informed and cares about creating as perfect a product as can be done.

Ok now, get a room Charlie, this love fest has made me barf ;) 

We could not do it without you. Thank you community :)

Not only that - active community members will be rewarded in game with extra love from developers (exclusive content).

It has a lot to do that you (developers) actually patrol the forums and share your ideas and concepts about the game, that the comunity is being very supportive of that work. As we can at least have a clue on what course you are heading.

Any forum without proper developer or at least moderator involvement can quicly become treacherouse waters for even the most devoted supporters.

So I can only look in awe, what a nice and dedicated comunity has sprouted for this game and I really hope that that doesn't change in the future.