Game-Labs Forum

Patch 14: Part 3 experimental patch increasing realism in ship behavior

admin

Just now, Landsman said:

Killing some idiot in a Lineship is easy too... should it not give marks either? So we let them all go about their merry ways and exploit farm the marks with our alts instead?

I did not say that.

I only said that traders are too easy targets to earn PvP marks.  So if you take a player trader, you do that for possible cargo.

3 minutes ago, Cmdr RideZ said:

you do that for possible cargo

Except gold barely has any value and people pay in rare upgrades / books and pvp marks... I don't want to haul some garbage back to port, I sink anything to hurt the enemies eco and get marks...

You get better cargo from NPC sometimes btw...

Edited by Landsman

I would like an indication when the wind changes such as a whistle.  The captain would know of a wind change immediately.  It's awful risky sailing a line ship short of beamreach when you cant out-turn the wind and watching the compass to see if its moving is kind of distracting.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Ink said:

Potential fixes for sound issues and Ingermanland capsize bug were applied.

Please continue to report those cases if you still experience it.

... is the sound bug of the terrible, permanent nois after ramming someone in a battle included in the fixes?

Its difficult to make an F11 report during the battle. 

3 minutes ago, Karpfanger said:

... is the sound bug of the terrible, permanent nois after ramming someone in a battle included in the fixes?

Its difficult to make an F11 report during the battle. 

Record video, upload it. F11 at any time and on the bug description add the link to said video.

On 1/12/2018 at 3:58 PM, jodgi said:

Hah! It may be OT but it's more on point than you might think. The fastest low-level fighter; la7 is called "lala" (with the optional post-fix "dweeb", slightly derogatory due to extreme usage). Then there's the high-alt "runstang". 😉

Man I hadn't heard those terms in a long time....

• Like 1