Game-Labs Forum

A clear warning to the french and dutch

sveno

Just now, DesMoines said:

Global chat and Battle chat must be disabled ...No troll...No insult....it will be very cool :)

Iv been attacked five times in this thread today alone and yet the sweeds are asking for the mods to close the thread because they are getting insulted!!

Remember again:

"Follow the rules we set you. Don't follow the examples we set"

Just now, Bart Smith said:

Guys. Tell me WHY mostĀ topics on forum ending similar way? If somebody can`t discuss please don`t.

Because nothing gets deleted. Look at monkey, hes still posting his nonsense in every topic.

Also ton of people posting their shit without playing the game anymore or without a clue whats going on

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jon Snow lets go said:

Because nothing gets deleted. Look at monkey, hes still posting his nonsense in every topic.

Also ton of people posting their shit without playing the game anymore or without a clue whats going on

So why you bother reply them? If this topic will not back on track will be closed and land under review.

1 minute ago, Jon Snow lets go said:

Again they launch a personal attack at me because I dare to speak to them, I should only speak when the Swedish say!

7 minutes ago, The Red Duke said:

Report Insults using the report function ingame. You are not newcomers, Captains.

Can mods only react after someone reported? Can't you see insults and offense behaviour with your own eyes?

Just now, monk33y said:

Again they launch a personal attack at me because I dare to speak to them, I should only speak when the Swedish say!

Get over it, calling you out for talking non-sense in a thread that has nothing to do with you is not an attack!

You going around the forum posting your relentless swede bashing every chance you get can be considered harassmentĀ however...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jœrnson said:

Can mods only react after someone reported? Can't you see insults and offense behaviour with your own eyes?

This thread would loose half its content! Where would your guys go to THREATEN players until they do what you want... Afteral this thread was a threat to the French and Dutch...

Remember ;Ā Follow the rules we set you. Don't follow the examples we set"

• Like 1

Just now, Knobby said:

Get over it, calling you out for talking non-sense in a thread that has nothing to do with you is not an attack!

You going around the forum posting your relentless swede bashing every chance you get can be considered harassmentĀ however...

Quote me please showing this "harassment" you claim. Otherwise iv sure your breaking the forum rules yourself with what YOU posted..

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, DesMoines said:

yes it s a cry thread of low players who are represented by you and your sister Sveno ;)

Ā 

are you some sisters? i ask you because i don t want this post become an insult for you....

well his wife left him just some posts ago (somewhere)

that makes everybody sour

Ā 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, sveno said:

Ā 

It is clear that you guys are allied,Ā andĀ that is improper play, in the fights we were joining, no shots were fired and tag was at maximum distance.
This miss-use is one of the reasons why such a popular feature as the outlaw battles was removed.

We will not accept a such missuse and we will document the next fights to be able to raise this issue in the tribunal next time we see that.

Ā 

Be warned.

Unless I'm mistaken doesn't this break the rule on claiming things without any proof... I'm Confused ah yeah I remember:"Ā Follow the rules we set you. Don't follow the examples we set"

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Knobby said:

kH8nn83.png

Again I don't see the proof... Just my sexy monkey with a cigar!!!Ā 

Oh yes i forgot your behaviourĀ 

Is like:

"Follow the rules we set you. Don't follow the examples we set"

sorry Duke I'll stop now, just sick of being attacked for sticking up for friends...when I'm not being offensive or anything.Ā 

Edited by monk33y
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, rediii said:

from the numbers I have seens so far that could actually be true. sad. :DĀ 

*diplomat, missed something there I'm sorry. ;)Ā 

dont worry, you can call me Lord Fictious too

You know I dont care

Edited by ScipioTortuga
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, The Red Duke said:

Should National News be Roleplay heavy only ? honest question.

Ā 

So it is roleplay for you when e.g.Ā one names othersĀ sisters?

Even you should've realized that this thread is meanwhile far away from just being roleplay.

But I don't care. I'm outta here.

Edited by Guest

2 minutes ago, rediii said:

We don't, we accused them to have created a battle to get away from us. You are calling us liars blabla and then the french commander said he ordered to do it. You are still calling us liars, kiters etc.

MADE MY DAY!Ā 

If this quote doesn't support what iv been saying of "Follow the rules we set you. Don't follow the examples we set" nothing else will

• Like 2