Game-Labs Forum

A clear warning to the french and dutch

sveno

2 minutes ago, ScipioTortuga said:

pfff PvE nation, is that because you got angry since you couldnt attack French when you were actually still Dutch? Because you can only see in black and white? own nation or sinkable. really the Dutch nation was never a PvE nation, not now and not before. But when you guys were still Dutch, people just thought we were more PvP focused because of your toxic behaviour. on forums and in game. 

I also find it weird that Knobby doesnt call out on this shitty behaviour then? I think this proves my point enough

You sir , need to take a chill pill, diplomacy is your weapon , so act accordingly please. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, ScipioTortuga said:

pfff PvE nation, is that because you got angry since you couldnt attack French when you were actually still Dutch? Because you can only see in black and white? own nation or sinkable. really the Dutch nation was never a PvE nation, not now and not before. But when you guys were still Dutch, people just thought we were more PvP focused because of your toxic behaviour. on forums and in game. 

I also find it weird that Knobby doesnt call out on this shitty behaviour then? I think this proves my point enough

In a final note this post made me laugh so much  it seems lord Vicious has himself an apprentice so hence forth you will now be know as Lord Ficticious.

i bid you fair winds and calm seas on your trade trips to France.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ScipioTortuga said:

this whole thread is about a OW issue about Dutch and French. our diplomacy and position on the map just gives us relatively less pbs.

It's funny if you think about it.

You are attacked by the Sverige nation for not screening a pb THEN attacked for screening.

Your attacked for loosing when they kite and cap THEN they attack you when you kite them.

They attacked you for loosing the fight inside a pb, THEN they attack you for not turning up to a pb.

They attack you for attacking other nations to hide in battlescreans, but they have no issues doing it to you.

THEY laugh at you, for asking for non aggression pb windows but in the past they asked for the same thing and BEGGED UNTIL THEY GPT THERE PWN WAY.

Remember: Sverige nation moto:

Follow the rules we set you. Don't follow the examples we set"

• Like 3

Just now, rediii said:

You being not active gives you less pbs.

When sweden had nothing to do anymore we went to port au prince. Then bahamas.

You have enemys W and E of your ports for months. You can also move to les cayes and do something from there.

well as you might know, we are already at war with someone. I think thats enough. 

also, like Tac said, diplomacy is our weapon. they might be enemies to you, but not necessarily to us. because we can see in grey areas ;)

• Like 1

ALSO BIGGER NEWS: here is the official answer of the Dutch on this post.

What really happened, was that we were in a battle with FIRST, and FIRST escaped. all fine. then the French saw a big Swedish fleet waiting outside. their fleet was disorganised with ours and they flet diffrent ways. We had no choice flee diffrent directions too or we would all have lost our ships to the Swedes again. Through the disorganisation the French tagged two different Dutchies ACCIDENTALLY. all the other Dutchies just fleed and regrouped southern. 

#Fakenews 

Edited by ScipioTortuga
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, ScipioTortuga said:

ALSO BIGGER NEWS: here is the official answer of the Dutch on this post.

What really happened, was that we were in a battle with FIRST, and FIRST escaped. all fine. then the French saw a big Swedish fleet waiting outside. they fleet disorganised. We had no choice flee diffrent directions too or we would all have lost our ships to the Swedes again. Through the disorganisation the French tagged two different Dutchies ACCIDENTALLY. all the other Dutchies just fleed and regrouped southern. 

#Fakenews 

The French tagged TWO different dutchies accidentally?

well I guess the Lord Ficticious tag wasn't introduced a moment to soon!!! 

1 minute ago, Tac said:

The French tagged TWO different dutchies accidentally?

well I guess the Lord Ficticious tag wasn't introduced a moment to soon!!! 

insult me more if you want, I dont care. 

it doesnt change anything that this post is just a false threat to make more and more toxicity between the two sides.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, monk33y said:

You are attacked by the Sverige nation for not screening a pb THEN attacked for screening.

All I ever heard from the Swedes that were in the screening battle vs the Dutch was 'thanks for the fight'

Your attacked for loosing when they kite and cap THEN they attack you when you kite them.

In case of a PB kiting is playing the objective. It worked, you could do the same. Where were we even kited and who attacked who about it? All I saw is ppl hating on the swedes here.

They attacked you for loosing the fight inside a pb, THEN they attack you for not turning up to a pb.

Haven't seen anybody attacked for losing a pb. Not turning up for a pb is just disappointing for the other side, so you can expect disappointed reactions. Only you would call that an attack though...

10 minutes ago, monk33y said:

They attack you for attacking other nations to hide in battlescreans, but they have no issues doing it to you.

It's bad either way.

THEY laugh at you, for asking for non aggression pb windows but in the past they asked for the same thing and BEGGED UNTIL THEY GPT THERE PWN WAY.

Nope, right of the bat Scipio was accusing us of cowardice and deliberately planning PB while he was eating. We laughed about; 1) that he thinks we need some edge to win and thus attack him when he can't defend; 2) immediate assumption of bad intentions even though it's an inconvenient time for us as well. I have no idea when swedes begged for this. If you are talking about asking for pb window in general, then that's the whole of EU server. If ppl liked nightflips they would be playing on global

Remember: Sverige nation moto:

Follow the rules we set you. Don't follow the examples we set"

Remember 'Swede bashing rule #1'; See wat you want to see, not what's actually there.

1 minute ago, Knobby said:

All I ever heard from the Swedes that were in the screening battle vs the Dutch was 'thanks for the fight'

multiple battles with Swedes went at the ending a bit like this: 'what a pity you lost your ship, I am sure you can get a new one' (so we can sink that one too) 

3 minutes ago, Knobby said:

Haven't seen anybody attacked for losing a pb. Not turning up for a pb is just disappointing for the other side, so you can expect disappointed reactions. Only you would call that an attack though...

so you are saying it was dissapointing from our side we didnt show up at St Marta with the few ships we had? okay.....

4 minutes ago, Knobby said:

Nope, right of the bat Scipio was accusing us of cowardice and deliberately planning PB while he was eating. We laughed about; 1) that he thinks we need some edge to win and thus attack him when he can't defend; 2) immediate assumption of bad intentions even though it's an inconvenient time for us as well. I have no idea when swedes begged for this. If you are talking about asking for pb window in general, then that's the whole of EU server. If ppl liked nightflips they would be playing on global

its cowardness, even though you could have won anyways. Also my biggest point is that we want to have fun battles too, that cant happen if you flip it at 6 o clock CET.

5 minutes ago, Knobby said:

Remember 'Swede bashing rule #1'; See wat you want to see, not what's actually there.

I have looked how you work and how you act on forums and in game. all I see is arrogance. maybe not from you, but certainly from others. I am not going to call names because that is also not very nice.

"Captain, captain! There's a storm brewing on the horizon...!" shouts Jones.

"I see it first officer" replies the captain

"but captain iv never seen four storms merge on one location before"

"I know Jones, looks like in the next 72hrs one hell of a storms going to desend on us"

Edited by monk33y

2 minutes ago, monk33y said:

"Captain, captain! There's a storm brewing on the horizon...!" shouts Jones.

"I see it first officer" replies the captain

"but captain iv never seen four storms merge on one location before"

"I know Jones, looks like in the next 72hrs one hell of a storms going to desend on us"

Probably should invest in a umbrella.

4 minutes ago, ScipioTortuga said:

multiple battles with Swedes went at the ending a bit like this: 'what a pity you lost your ship, I am sure you can get a new one' (so we can sink that one too) 

Well if you never fight you wont get better. Its funny that you can interprete negative intentions into "gg thx for the fight". Most do it out of respect, but next time we can write "get fcked u scrubs, PvE was harder" if you like that more.

Edited by Jon Snow lets go
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Jœrnson said:

Can't a mod just close this thread?

Some comments are just disgusting and embarrassing.

Then tell your guys to start behaving.

Personal attacks should result in bans..

But again it's "Follow the rules we set you. Don't follow the examples we set" right!!!

Edited by monk33y

7 minutes ago, ScipioTortuga said:

its cowardness, even though you could have won anyways. Also my biggest point is that we want to have fun battles too, that cant happen if you flip it at 6 o clock CET.

So even now you know that it was not our intention to schedule at that time you still call us cowards?

4 minutes ago, Jœrnson said:

Can't a mod just close this thread?

Some comments are just disgusting and embarrassing.

Guys. Tell me WHY most topics on forum ending similar way? If somebody can`t discuss please don`t. Don`t complain after that we got low population in game - if i will be newcomer and read few minutes this crap i would`t bother to buy a game

• Like 1