Game-Labs Forum

Total War against Great Britain

Senhor Lenhador

I don't think I have ever even heard of a total war where the aggressor manufactured an excuse to do to war, failed one tiny attack, tried to sue for peace despite never being counter attacked, then ran away so far that they actually left their own country. even the French wouldn't do that. you were literally defeated by your own fears, divisions, and some words on the forums. People say forum PvP isn't or shouldn't be a real thing but here, Britain defeated spain in a total war, and the only real fighting was on the forums.

It is quite beautiful and extraordinary to behold. thank you for the lolz.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, JCDC said:

I don't think I have ever even heard of a total war where the aggressor manufactured an excuse to do to war, failed one tiny attack, tried to sue for peace despite never being counter attacked, then ran away so far that they actually left their own country. even the French wouldn't do that. you were literally defeated by your own fears, divisions, and some words on the forums. People say forum PvP isn't or shouldn't be a real thing but here, Britain defeated spain in a total war, and the only real fighting was on the forums.

It is quite beautiful and extraordinary to behold. thank you for the lolz.

Denmark declared war on Spain once and forgot about it for quite a few years ;)

1 hour ago, Grundgemunkey said:

English may not be your first language ..but that is a disgrace and unacceptable ..in any language

Dear Grudgemunkey.

Here is another example of the abuse Spanish players have had to endure from a few ULTRA players. The Spanish forum is full of insults and demeaning comments like this, directed at non Ultra players. The departure of Ultra may have weakened us beyond remedy, but having Deltonos, Jorge, Pitxagorri and Pablo Frias leave Spain will be certainly a relief. At least we will not be embarrassed any more with posts like this. Now this individual is someone else's problem.

I have tried to explain the situation here, but the posts of our former faction mates speak for themselves:

Here is another jewel recently posted by Deltonos demeaning a Portuguese player and calling him a "towel trader". I assure you that not all Spanish are like this, and probably, the divisions inside Spain are caused by the incompatibility of most of us with individuals like him.

At the same time, I want to state that the majority of Vltra players are great people, and excellent captains. I'm sorry to see them go, and hope some day will raise proudly our beautiful flag in their ships, against the British, the pirates and other enemies of our Catholic King.

And, by the way, it was a pleasure to talk with you the other day.

Sancho

Edited by Don Sancho Navarro

Spain has been defeated by its own jealousies and idiocy. There is no worse enemy for a Spaniard than another Spaniard. The attacks of birtanicos or pirates are temporary, but those of the own Spaniards are forever. And given that Spain still has too many ports, in relation to its population and being of this half Alters British. I believe it is time for other nations to take the ports they need.

19 hours ago, monk33y said:

I think the conversation should go something along the lines of "who would you rather have attacking you, brits or pirates?"

Do you turn your back on the pirates when they "mostly" refrained from attacking your ports or do you ally with a nation that has consistently attacked Spanish ports!!

Either way the new spanish council is in a tricky position. 

Trying to buddy up with Spain again?  you constantly criticise GB for having allies they don't have and yet you try to form alliances where ever you can.

Edited by Elbizor

4 hours ago, Don Sancho Navarro said:

The only traitors i know are staying in the spanish faction, traitors who helped with their stupidity to sabotage every council we tried to do for the nation, it was fun when we saw more players together for sign a surrender than for attack or defend a port that describe the actual spanish faction, and is fun to see how every one still fighting and showing a nice drama in the national chat even when VLTRA isn't there, very professional and polite, yes.

If for play with nice people or have fun we need to leave the nation (where no one wanted us there) and be "pariahs", we are going to do it, don't care about it, even the independent captains and members of other clans are leaving the nation, some of them thanks to your friend Lobogris and the general toxicity (no VLTRA involved lol) so don't worry maybe in a week or two the rest of the ppl in the faction is gona leave the game or the faction and only some of those heroes/paladins/patriots filled with toxicity are going to stay there, if we need to be "trusted" by these ppl, thanks but we don't need your trust, personally i prefer don't have it at all, not after you made leave the game true players which were playing since the firsts tests due to your continuous toxicity, sabotage, and boredom about the shittalking through the months and even the years, so gg and have fun with your new great clans council if you have it.

Edited by Chakal16

4 hours ago, Don Sancho Navarro said:

Dear Deltonos.

Cainite indeed. The actions and threats of you and some other members of Ultra show how cainite Spaniards can get. The good thing is that, since ULTRA had all the conquest marks, we have become accustomed to operating with small ships, and guerrilla warfare, so we will survive and have fun. The only thing standing right now in the way of a complete wipe of the Spanish faction is the goodwill of other factions, especially the British Council who, I would like to say it publicly, has shown that they care for the game, and not covering themselves with glory and conquest marks.

You can be as dismissive as you want about those of us who remain faithful to the Spanish faction, probably we will be reduced to one port, and probably we will be left as a faction of scavengers and marauders. I don't know what the future will bring to us.

What I know is that Rome does not pay traitors. I mean that you will never be trusted again either in Spain nor in any other faction, you may have killed the Spanish faction, but that will be a stain in your reputation that will stay forever. I'm not sure how many Ultras will follow you to Denmark, I have doubts that many of them, who are great, honourable, skilful players will do it. You have freely taken the decision that has turned Ultra into a pariah, don't blame others for your own decisions.

I recognize there were tensions inside the faction (read my previous post where I explain some of them) and I recognize that some players took action against Ultra, I even understand the justifications you have published. Ultimately, this is just a game, and we Spanish like to have our good dose of drama. I hope to see you again in Habana, with the Spanish Flag, Danish flag or any other flag.

Sancho

Too long to read. 

I totally understand ultra's choice to go Dane/British.

While part of Spain they were hated by other Spanish clans, the same clans who refused to get off there arses and protect the nation. But the same clans who expected ultra to share ships and conquest marks for the good of the nation. 

The pirates have the same problem.

Those who fight are hated, those who do piss all demand ships,marks etc for the good of the nation.

Ultra are a good group of pvpers, is it any wonder that they went to a nation(s) who respect skill when they see it.

**on a side note, the pirate agreements with Spain were on the grounds that ultra were involved. No ultra no agreement! May be worth getting confirmation then updating info

• Like 5

1 hour ago, monk33y said:

I totally understand ultra's choice to go Dane/British.

While part of Spain they were hated by other Spanish clans, the same clans who refused to get off there arses and protect the nation. But the same clans who expected ultra to share ships and conquest marks for the good of the nation. 

The pirates have the same problem.

Those who fight are hated, those who do piss all demand ships,marks etc for the good of the nation.

Ultra are a good group of pvpers, is it any wonder that they went to a nation(s) who respect skill when they see it.

**on a side note, the pirate agreements with Spain were on the grounds that ultra were involved. No ultra no agreement! May be worth getting confirmation then updating info

one of the reasons we all like you

• Like 3

Dear Sancho, I recommend that you do not believe everything that is said in the ts or that is written in the nation chat. And as an example, look where Celuloide is .... It was long that we had informants in Vltra, and what you have written proves it. Now we know who he was and will not hear anything again, I assure you. As for the pact that you have made with the AHOY, I hope you will lucky, although reading the chat from Spain yesterday does not seem to be going the right way. The problem is that Vltra is no longer to be blamed. Greetings, we'll see you down the gulf ...

PD. I have to add that banning the Spanish ts after several have contributed to pay for it is a very poor revenge, which says a lot of the kind of people you are.

Edited by Jorge

I just love how some players actually believe the hype surrounding sorry.

On your alts being banned rubbish, I don't know of a single sorry member who has had a single alt banned!

On the fact that you actually think the capture of ayes against the usa and the defeat to the Danes at cap Francis are the same thing just shows how stupid you are. I suggest you compare the fleet composition for both port battles, look at what ships the usa defended with and compare that to the fleet of the Danes.

Also if you think the Danes and the usa captains are anywhere near on the same skill and experience shows you must struggle to walk past a window without licking it....!

(i know old habits die hard)

On the port capture look up which ships attacked the Spanish port, as you have already proven that reading is a struggle. Rubi and sorry are different words!!!

Edited by monk33y

On 14/7/2017 at 7:30 PM, Jorge said:

Dear Sancho, I recommend that you do not believe everything that is said in the ts or that is written in the nation chat. And as an example, look where Celuloide is .... It was long that we had informants in Vltra, and what you have written proves it. Now we know who he was and will not hear anything again, I assure you. As for the pact that you have made with the AHOY, I hope you will lucky, although reading the chat from Spain yesterday does not seem to be going the right way. The problem is that Vltra is no longer to be blamed. Greetings, we'll see you down the gulf ...

PD. I have to add that banning the Spanish ts after several have contributed to pay for it is a very poor revenge, which says a lot of the kind of people you are.

Dear Jorge:

Stop crying about being banned from the TS. Especially you. After threatening Lobogris with a beating on the Spanish forum, I personally think you should have been banned form the forums and from the game, and your own post about spies speaks of your paranoia...

Anyone knows that threatening and intimidating another person by any written means is a punishable offence. Under the Spanish penal code, article 169.1, posting threats is punishable with 1 to 5 years imprisonment (delito de amenazas). The total absence of any moderation in the Spanish forum has allowed you and others to insult and intimidate other players with total impunity.

I believe that the few examples below show how you and others have been violating virtually every rule of this forum and game.

You should be thankful Lobogris did not reported you to the Guardia Civil. And you should be thankful the Administrators and Devs do not speak Spanish, because an individual like you should have been kicked out of the game a long time ago. You wonder why the atmosphere inside the faction was toxic?

For illustration, here is a translation of the post you made, and the article on intimidation of the Spanish penal code. I will let the readers of this fascinating thread judge:

After Lobogris received a broadside and lost a mast from Jorge in one of those fake port battles (green on green), another player posted a video showing the whole incident (the video has now been deleted by Lobo). During the ensuing discussion in the forum, Jorge threatened Lobogris with physical assault: "Lobo, it is a shame this (the forum) is anonymous... because you would receive a rain of beatings".

And here is Deltonos, in the same thread, threatening another player: "You shut up, because you are second in line for a visit to the hospital..." and then continues insulting other players: "One question, which other asshole is missing from the list? We have the scabby goat, the Flanders-Fan, and now this traitor."

And here is Deltonos again, in the same thread, showing his quality in a reply to another player: "Because it would be like removing a rib so you can suck your own dick, unless you are a canine.... which are able to do it ;-)".

You often complain that the rest of the clans did not cooperate with you on your efforts to defend Spain. Has it occurred to you that maybe we were not cooperating with you because of your behaviour on the forums, on the TS and on the game? You were given a little bit of authority in this little pixel world and you used it to abuse and bully other players, and treat  all that were not like you with contempt.

I remember when, after a heated argument in the forums you challenged me to a duel, like if sinking me was going to demonstrate you were right. Typical bully thinking, you are stronger, or better at something, therefore you are always right.

Abraham Lincoln said once " “Nearly all men can stand adversity. But if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.” By antagonizing virtually every non Ultra player in the Spanish faction and then abandoning it because you were not receiving the respect and submission you thought you were entitled to, you have shown your character: a petty bully in a virtual world.

large_169.jpg.04de8aed158fcb0b2822a27a8b4ef606.jpg

Edited by Don Sancho Navarro
  • Like 2

On 14/07/2017 at 11:18 PM, monk33y said:

I just love how some players actually believe the hype surrounding sorry.

On your alts being banned rubbish, I don't know of a single sorry member who has had a single alt banned!

On the fact that you actually think the capture of ayes against the usa and the defeat to the Danes at cap Francis are the same thing just shows how stupid you are. I suggest you compare the fleet composition for both port battles, look at what ships the usa defended with and compare that to the fleet of the Danes.

Also if you think the Danes and the usa captains are anywhere near on the same skill and experience shows you must struggle to walk past a window without licking it....!

(i know old habits die hard)

On the port capture look up which ships attacked the Spanish port, as you have already proven that reading is a struggle. Rubi and sorry are different words!!!

the only hype surrounding Sorry is generated by Sorry ,,, no one else believes it ,,, no one else ia all that bothered ..

8 hours ago, Don Sancho Navarro said:

Dear Jorge:

Stop crying about being banned from the TS. Especially you. After threatening Lobogris with a beating on the Spanish forum, I personally think you should have been banned form the forums and from the game, and your own post about spies speaks of your paranoia...

Anyone knows that threatening and intimidating another person by any written means is a punishable offence. Under the Spanish penal code, article 169.1, posting threats is punishable with 1 to 5 years imprisonment (delito de amenazas). The total absence of any moderation in the Spanish forum has allowed you and others to insult and intimidate other players with total impunity.

I believe that the few examples below show how you and others have been violating virtually every rule of this forum and game.

You should be thankful Lobogris did not reported you to the Guardia Civil. And you should be thankful the Administrators and Devs do not speak Spanish, because an individual like you should have been kicked out of the game a long time ago. You wonder why the atmosphere inside the faction was toxic?

For illustration, here is a translation of the post you made, and the article on intimidation of the Spanish penal code. I will let the readers of this fascinating thread judge:

After Lobogris received a broadside and lost a mast from Jorge in one of those fake port battles (green on green), another player posted a video showing the whole incident (the video has now been deleted by Lobo). During the ensuing discussion in the forum, Jorge threatened Lobogris with physical assault: "Lobo, it is a shame this (the forum) is anonymous... because you would receive a rain of beatings".

And here is Deltonos, in the same thread, threatening another player: "You shut up, because you are second in line for a visit to the hospital..." and then continues insulting other players: "One question, which other asshole is missing from the list? We have the scabby goat, the Flanders-Fan, and now this traitor."

And here is Deltonos again, in the same thread, showing his quality in a reply to another player: "Because it would be like removing a rib so you can suck your own dick, unless you are a canine.... which are able to do it ;-)".

You often complain that the rest of the clans did not cooperate with you on your efforts to defend Spain. Has it occurred to you that maybe we were not cooperating with you because of your behaviour on the forums, on the TS and on the game? You were given a little bit of authority in this little pixel world and you used it to abuse and bully other players, and treat  all that were not like you with contempt.

I remember when, after a heated argument in the forums you challenged me to a duel, like if sinking me was going to demonstrate you were right. Typical bully thinking, you are stronger, or better at something, therefore you are always right.

Abraham Lincoln said once " “Nearly all men can stand adversity. But if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.” By antagonizing virtually every non Ultra player in the Spanish faction and then abandoning it because you were not receiving the respect and submission you thought you were entitled to, you have shown your character: a petty bully in a virtual world.

Jajajajaja, See how difficult it is to say so many stupidities together.

P.S. You have no hello kittying idea of CP.

@Don Sancho Navarro , i´m going to tell you the joke about "la madre del topo" ... ah, not, you know it!!!

Please, fill de complaint with spanish police and justice ... i´m waiting in Mexico with my "relaxing cup of cafe con leche".

You defend a lot of @lobogris, Ok, no problem. Maybe you must take the records of all teamspeak with him, maybe the offended was me about her extreme right jokes (no de cuñadanos, si no de facha puro), cause, too, maybe, I´m one of that people who got ancient familie in the buried next to the road.

Again, if you and your little friend want to complaint me with:

- An impersonal desktop

-Gross homour about dogs and animals

GO AHEAD!

Now, go back to the game politics, I think you must be busy giving as a gift to UK Selam & Salamanca (who are the traitors now??) and your i-have-no-to-offer-except-remedios to pirates.

8 hours ago, Don Sancho Navarro said:

Dear Jorge:

Definition of natural person in the Spanish legal system:

It is understood by natural person to all the human beings with capacity to acquire rights and to contract obligations. In some legislations it is possible to find this same legal figure denominated as natural person or of real existence. Individuals enjoy the rights that the Constitution and other rules grant. It is enough for the existence of individuals to be protected by law and for the recognition of the attributes enjoyed by individuals subject to a rule of law.

The attributes of physical persons are:

Legal personality.

Capacity.

First name.

Home.

Civil status.

Heritage.

Nationality.

The law empowers natural persons to act in their own name or on behalf of another natural person or a moral person. The existence of the natural rights of natural persons ends with death and may also be extinguished when the presumption of absence arises.

As a player you are bad, as a lawyer ... Terrible.

Online interaction in Spain, like all other members, is ruled by the CE body specific for that purpose in light of the particularities of each country member. And they are not joking about harassment and threats at all levels. There have been a lot of processes running and with really heavy justice being applied. Finally.

But lets move away from the judicial systems and go back to the "role play" please.

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, The Red Duke said:

Online interaction in Spain, like all other members, is ruled by the CE body specific for that purpose in light of the particularities of each country member. And they are not joking about harassment and threats at all levels. There have been a lot of processes running and with really heavy justice being applied. Finally.

But lets move away from the judicial systems and go back to the "role play" please.

From me, legal topic and other related to maintain agressive level of conversation , is closed.

My apologies.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jorge said:

Definition of natural person in the Spanish legal system:

It is understood by natural person to all the human beings with capacity to acquire rights and to contract obligations. In some legislations it is possible to find this same legal figure denominated as natural person or of real existence. Individuals enjoy the rights that the Constitution and other rules grant. It is enough for the existence of individuals to be protected by law and for the recognition of the attributes enjoyed by individuals subject to a rule of law.

The attributes of physical persons are:

Legal personality.

Capacity.

First name.

Home.

Civil status.

Heritage.

Nationality.

The law empowers natural persons to act in their own name or on behalf of another natural person or a moral person. The existence of the natural rights of natural persons ends with death and may also be extinguished when the presumption of absence arises.

As a player you are bad, as a lawyer ... Terrible.

What do you mean?

You are not a real person?

Anonymous threats, or threats made under a pseudonym are not threats?

I see that you have already started hunting the people on your blacklist in Spanish waters. Hope to see you around, Hydra.

2 minutes ago, Don Sancho Navarro said:

I see that you have already started hunting the people on your blacklist in Spanish waters. Hope to see you around, Hydra.

Hopefully if we go you will do  better than against pirates or brits. 

2 hours ago, Intrepido said:

I think it is about time to worry about other things, like the nation itself. Lets think how are we going to survive with the current changes of the new patch, for example.

You can sit and wait .... 
I have not yet read a constructive post of the goat disguised as wolf and friends .....