Game-Labs Forum

Total War against Great Britain

Senhor Lenhador

1 hour ago, EL LOCO said:

then explain to the civil guard that you were playing Spain in a game and left Spain to fight with an enemy.   Treason.     Courts would laugh at you in Spain.

Omg, How many times have you changed factions?

So you better shut up

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, JollyRoger1516 said:

@Jorge, @deltonos, @Don Sancho Navarro can you ladies get your shit together and just play the damn game? Few enough people still doing that and its getting less every time some group is bickering like this...

I had my fingers in pause mode since 24 hours... so, quote another guy, not me.

And, Who are you? Never seen you at spanish taverns ... maybe in danish in a future? ;)

4 hours ago, JollyRoger1516 said:

@deltonos, @Jorge - yeah I'm British. As you guys seem to ahve forgotten this was originally a thread dedicated to declare war on Britain. So please move your inner struggles somewhere else or keep up the pause.

Ok, I agree now...TOTAL-WAR History, how will end it?

• 2 years later...
On 6/20/2017 at 1:53 AM, Senhor Lenhador said:

His Most Catholic Majesty

The King of Spain

And of the Oriental and Occidental Indies

Announces Through His Viceregal Representatives

The Most Noble and August Clan:

VLTRA

Henceforth and without exception VLTRA refuses to deal diplomatically with the any and all clans of the British faction except through means of war. There will be no surrender accepted, no quarter given and no line that will not be crossed in our pursuit of nothing less than the complete destruction of this faction's capacity for RvR.

VLTRA had previously been at war with the British and were aware of their weaknesses.  VLTRA held off attacking ports for several weeks because of this and entered into several talks with representatives of the British Council.  Balancing the desire for PvP and wanting to ensure that player bases aren't adversely affected is difficult.  There are always times when things could be done better but we always tried to enter negotiations in good faith and in a way that would be healthy for our new server.  What happened today was disgraceful and the lack of any British Council presence in their Nation Chat or Global Chat condemning what at the very least is against the spirit of the game is something that should give the faction much to reflect upon.   Alea Iacta Est.

PLVS VLTRA

Lesser_Royal_Coat_of_Arms_of_Spain_1700_

On 6/20/2017 at 2:13 AM, Anolytic said:

To be clear. There is no greater desire to me in this game, than to fight against Brits. But I want to sink (or capture) HMS Victory, not HMS Basic Cutter or HMS Cerberus.

@John Sheppard

These are our "new friends".

On 6/21/2017 at 2:26 PM, Lord Vicious said:

It always was.

The decent pvpers where 30, almost all zerg-toxic and some "single members" from various clans,  TOXIC become again SORRY   Zerg best players went Global, what left is the same people who was cryng at me that i not want them in pb becouse they spent all time carebearing and they could not even manual sail. dogz, ahoy, all the german clans. and their stupid council where they spend 5h day/weekly talking about how evil i was . In 6 months they generate 2 pb? fail both, and even come up with ideas like : lets go in firstrate pb with 3rd rates! (they where afraid to lose ships)

Now we see what this people is worth leading.   0 nothing. nada. niet, all passive all hiding  but the storm is coming and not gonna stop. tick tock.

ps: you can play we are poor/weak shitcard as much as you like, i dont give a damn.  You not lack players, you not poor, you just CRAP and for that you will be punished, maybe trimming some fat will make you a valuable enemy after some lessons.

SORRY will support VLTRA until brits bend the knee

On 6/20/2017 at 11:11 AM, Jorge said:

Taking advantage of the time for the maintenance of the server you can read very funny things in this thread.

I must add that neither Vltra nor the Spanish faction wish to see the British with a single region .... perhaps with 3 or 4 ;)

Some more @John Sheppard

I quote these posts with one goal, to refresh memory to those who have lost it because it fits in their speech and propaganda.

Never forget. Same people, same ideas.

4 hours ago, Mouth of Sauron said:

Maybe instead of digging up old posts that only you care about....GA should perhaps work on matters in game rather than ones out of it.  Just a thought.

Capt Hardy in patricular.

e384c3b9d6da14bdb47f2ddf7e9b62c7.png
(via the global discord)

Same people, same results.

I'm more surprised by the fact you found him in OW alone.

• Like 2