Game-Labs Forum

Warning on wipe??

here's your "day or 6 warning. They intend to drop the patch this week, I don't think they are going to give any other warnings. Especially seeing any time @admin post about it, everyone jumps down his throat.  

Edited by Daguse
  • Like 1

59 minutes ago, Daguse said:

here's your "day or 6 warning. They intend to drop the patch this week, I don't think they are going to give any other warnings. Especially seeing any time @admin post about it, everyone jumps down his throat.  

Therefore I don't blame Admin one bit for holding out on the information a little while longer. Must be a tough job considering.

Edited by Buba Smith
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Salty Dog PVP1 said:

we have been getting "warnings" for a few months now.....

I mean what are the going need a warning for?  Every THING GETS WIPED LOL

1 hour ago, Henry d'Esterre Darby said:

Consider yourself...well warned. ;)

But but but but I need a proper 48 hour notice and it needs to be multi forms of warnings just encase I didn't see the other ones......please give me many many many more warnings <INSERTS SARCASTIC VOICE>

All I got to say is see every one on LIVE when the patch drops....it's going to be an interesting first week or so.

• Like 4

38 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

But but but but I need a proper 48 hour notice and it needs to be multi forms of warnings just encase I didn't see the other ones......please give me many many many more warnings <INSERTS SARCASTIC VOICE>

All I got to say is see every one on LIVE when the patch drops....it's going to be an interesting first week or so.

no no Sir Texas Sir, I think you are on to something! I need @admin to personally call me 1 hour before the patch drops. I must prepare my self.... Ie. send the wife and kids away and make sure I have adequate supply rum, coffee, hot pockets and Cheese its.

Anything short of this will be a disaster and I will take to the forums to ensure everyone knows. 

• Like 7

I really can't wait, it's so exciting, gold is going to be more glittery, ships more sailey and missions more missiony...Pirates will not attack you and every shot you take will totally destroy a barricade...

9 hours ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

because some people like to keep to planned schedule and keep promises to others .... some have a life outside NA... I know its hard to believe ,, but a few days notice just helps ,,, its not a hard thing to do ..

Edited by Grundgemunkey

19 minutes ago, Grundgemunkey said:

because some people like to keep to planned schedule and keep promises to others .... some have a life outside NA... I know its hard to believe ,, but a few days notice just helps ,,, its not a hard thing to do ..

Here's your notice. Wipe in a few days.

9 minutes ago, Grundgemunkey said:

you seem like a fun person .....

????

Just giving you due notice, since you obviously can't click over to the dev announcement forums where the dates are pasted all over the place, along with everyone bitching and moaning about the time estimates. Seriously, do you live under a rock or something? Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

1 hour ago, Werewolf said:

????

Just giving you due notice, since you obviously can't click over to the dev announcement forums where the dates are pasted all over the place, along with everyone bitching and moaning about the time estimates. Seriously, do you live under a rock or something? Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

why the hostility ???   do you get a kick out of  it .... do you have a little scorecard that you tick  everytime you think youve scored a point

from under my rock ..i see the patch/wipe will be no later than Friday ... so  todays Tuesday ... Ill help you  bit ... thats leaves 3 possible days ... I was only  saying it would be nice to know the exact date ..with a bit of notice .. I have a life away from gaming ...i have a few things to do and people to see if the patch is friday i will do them tomorrow and thursday if the patch is tomorrow i will do them thursday and friday  do you see where im going with this ??? ..

anyway thank you for your responses i didnt find either of any use .. but thanks again anyway

Edited by Grundgemunkey

7 minutes ago, Grundgemunkey said:

why the hostility ???   do you get a kick out it .... do you have a little scorecard that you tick  everytime you think youve scored a point

from under my rock ..i see the patch/wipe will be no later than Friday ... so  todays Tuesday ... Ill help you  bit ... thats leaves 3 possible days ... I was only  saying it would be nice to know the exact date ..with a bit of notice .. I have a life away from gaming ... if the patch is friday i will do them tomorrow and thursday if the patch is tomorrow i will do them thursday and friday  do you see where im going with this ??? ..

anyway thank you for your responses i didnt find either of any use .. but thanks again anyway

Suggestion - if your life is so busy, live your life. When the patch comes, it will come. THEY don't know what EXACT DAY it will happen. It will come when it comes. Just because you have a life (you mean, like the rest of us? I work 65 hours a week, 7 days a week) doesn't mean they need to suddenly bend over to get YOU an exact date and time. It's alpha, dude. When the patch is done, it's done. Friday might come and they announce sorry guys, but we have to rework the patch completely, be out in two months. That is their right. Live your busy, important life. I promise you, if you aren't here when they reset, it won't kill you.

28 minutes ago, Werewolf said:

Suggestion - if your life is so busy, live your life. When the patch comes, it will come. THEY don't know what EXACT DAY it will happen. It will come when it comes. Just because you have a life (you mean, like the rest of us? I work 65 hours a week, 7 days a week) doesn't mean they need to suddenly bend over to get YOU an exact date and time. It's alpha, dude. When the patch is done, it's done. Friday might come and they announce sorry guys, but we have to rework the patch completely, be out in two months. That is their right. Live your busy, important life. I promise you, if you aren't here when they reset, it won't kill you.

more hostility maybe you should work less

so why dont they wait until they do know ... whats wrong with the Devs saying ...its all done we are ready to drop the patch  in 48 hours  time it will be launched at so and so time on so and so date .. its not hard to do ..far better than it will be launched at some time .. in the future .. maybe .. if its done ..unless something goes wrong ..etc etc

its not a demand .. its not something anyone has to bend over for .. it would just be helpfull ...

thanks again for informing me it wont kill me ... i kind of knew that anyway .. more useless info ..but it was a timely reminder

Edited by Grundgemunkey

3 minutes ago, Grundgemunkey said:

more hostility maybe you should work less

so why dont they wait until they do know ... whats wrong with teh Devs saying ...its all done we are ready to drop the patch  in 48 hours  time it will be launched at so and so time on so and so date .. its not hard to do ..far better than it will be launched at some time .. in the future .. maybe .. if its done ..unless something goes wrong ..etc etc

its not a demand .. its not something anyone has to bend over for .. it would just be helpfull ...

thanks again for informing me it wont kill me ... i kind of knew that anyway .. more useless info ..but it was a timely reminder

Oh yeah, because we see how well giving dates and times has worked out for them so far with the entitled crybaby community here. As it stands, they've basically said "alright guys, patch will drop in the next 96 hours". 

Seriously, have you even been reading the forums about patch releases? They give an estimate, it passes, and they are crucified by the community for the next month. A flood of negative reviews hits Steam about how the devs are so lazy, blah blah. I wouldn't give you a date either. Not aimed at you per se, just the community in general have been massive dicks every time the devs open their mouths.

6 minutes ago, Werewolf said:

Oh yeah, because we see how well giving dates and times has worked out for them so far with the entitled crybaby community here. As it stands, they've basically said "alright guys, patch will drop in the next 96 hours". 

Seriously, have you even been reading the forums about patch releases? They give an estimate, it passes, and they are crucified by the community for the next month. A flood of negative reviews hits Steam about how the devs are so lazy, blah blah. I wouldn't give you a date either. Not aimed at you per se, just the community in general have been massive dicks every time the devs open their mouths.

im getting bored of this conversation now ... you obviously dont understand what im saying ,, thanks for your time

ps did you know you spelled your name wrong on your banner .... you dropped an e ....:wacko:

Edited by Grundgemunkey
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Grundgemunkey said:

im getting bored of this conversation now ... you obviously dont understand what im saying ,, thanks for your time

ps did you know you spelled your name wrong on your banner .... you dropped an e ....:wacko:

It's on purpose, genius.

Edited by Werewolf