Game-Labs Forum

Here is a semi-secret after battle report regarding a test battle where the Seagoats were tested - as you can see the Seagoats distracting the other team gave us a clear "Victory".

In short we don't usually need 300 TDA members to Kick A & Take N - three will usually do the trick, you know - with the Seagoats ;)

BTW - even though we did do the "Take Names" part we won't ever print them here out of a gentleman's sense of propriety.

I love how we even our non TDA teammates did pretty well in the environment created by good co-ordination and communication.

2015-03-08_00001.jpg

Isn't the ship balance a bit favourable for you guys in this one...?

Two Vic + Consti, vs One Vic + 2 Bell... My money on Vic's & Consti (captain names aside)

France had a little bit of money left over after propping up the American government and winning their war for them. I think there might be a livre or two in the pot for some posters...

Been meaning to thank you for that.

Since this is still the 18th/19th century I wont directly raise the issue of completely liberating your country and then handing it back to you and so I will just say thank you for propping us up so that we could later return the favor. :)

Viva la France!

Since this is still the 18th/19th century I wont directly raise the issue of completely liberating your country and then handing it back to you and so I will just say thank you for propping us up so that we could later return the favor. :)

Viva la France!

Are you a reader of the leaves? What omens are these that you portend of the 19th century??? I suppose it is early 1800's... Edited by Grim DeGrim
  • Like 3

Viva la France!

hmmm what does that make us Brits then, War with France for a 800 years....  liberate them along with our loyal commonwealth brothers and with the eventual help of the US. And even now the French dislike us.... ;)

• Like 1

Sure, go to the site, fill out the application and submit:

www.decaturarmada.enjin.com

And we love our English friends across the pond and to the north of us. Without them we would just have floating targets... Although in some cases you do have to squint just right anf look hard to see the difference :D