Game-Labs Forum

Hello Gentlemen.

I have now Put British Young on extended leave. May I introduce French Young ! my new in game name and application name as well :)

Looking forward to the day we finally meet 'Merica - Forever Young

• Like 1

Off the top of my head we range from New Zealand, UK, Denmark, Germany, to Croatia, and South Africa, with a Russian ex-pat thrown in. My family has been here since the 1600's.

America - the World's Melting Pot

• Like 3

I'm Canadian in real life, but I like the idea of the U.S. in this time period as they were an interesting new upstart power in this time. They are kind of like underdog Naval wildcards, but still respected and effective.

Also, this is a great bunch of guys, and that makes things very fun as well.

• Like 3

That we are an American clan with an international roster is quite realistic for this time period. There were a large number of British sailors on the American frigates (thus the War of 1812), with even a number of Trafalgar veterans willingly serving; several gun captains and officers of the watch were Scandinavian on the Constitution, United States and Shannon and we all know John Paul Jones was a mad Scotsman by birth.

• Like 7

Please note:

Any new open membership applications to TDA will be on hold for the time being.

For those who catch our attention in Open World we will still continue to do targeted recruiting by members of our Leadership Team

Regards,

Saintduiex

Admiral Of The Fleet.

• Like 2

Please note:

For those who catch our attention in Open World we will still continue to do targeted recruiting by members of our Leadership Team

Regards,

Saintduiex

Admiral Of The Fleet.

Fleet, we've been discussing this for some time, so this means please do not invite someone without discussing it with leadership first, thanks!  :)

• Like 1

Good day,

I was pointed to this game, and clan by a coworker who is with the clan. His name is Macvaultdweller. I went to the web page and attempted to register and could not complete due to a bug in the code for my email address. when I type in the email using a standard format it states "Please enter a valid email address" the format I used is XXXXXXXXXXXX@yahoo.com, it reads this as a broken email address. If I remove the "M" from the .com it green checks it.

Thought I would point it out. I will try to register again in a couple of days.

Thanks for your time and I look forward to sailing with you soon.

Red

• Like 1

Red, 

Please note:

Regards,
Saintduiex
Admiral Of The Fleet.