Game-Labs Forum

Lt. ObiQuiet showed me an image of a Decatur Armada Tradition still around in these modern times:

VORYachtClub.png

As you can see, these modern sail boats are imitating TDA formations of the early 1800s

TDA "Yacht" Club Photo:
qvemLkQ.jpg

• Like 4

Lt. ObiQuiet showed me an image of a Decatur Armada Tradition still around in these modern times:

VORYachtClub.png

As you can see, these modern sail boats are imitating TDA formations of the early 1800s

TDA, setting the trends for generations. B)

• Like 2

In celebration of the pending Open World testing, the announcement that the US will be included in the testing, the port of Charleston as the US Capital, and the 6 month anniversary of The Decatur Armada, I have gathered the collection of TDA Recruiting videos below that have been posted through this thread since the beginning of the Fleet.

• Like 2

"Commemorative Patch" Awards Program

While we already have a couple of dozen awards and ribbons that are in recognition of a TDA Members significant event or achievement, 

we are now introducing the TDA "Commemorative Patches" series. 

These will be available for participation in special events or for other recognized occasions and we are kicking off this new TDA tradition with our first patch:

"The Doldrums"

Things have slowed down a bit on the Naval Action forums with many players now eagerly awaiting the launch of "Open World".

However, we are still busy over on the TDA Forums and to recognize those that have launched their boats and are continuing to pull their vessels

into more active waters, this new patch will be awarded to those TDA members that post on the TDA Forums during the month of April.

Survived%20Doldrums_zpsj1xj8o3i.png

Full Definition of DOLDRUMS

1:  a spell of listlessness or despondency

2;  often capitalized :  a part of the ocean near the equator abounding in calms, squalls, and light shifting winds

3:  a state or period of inactivity, stagnation, or slump

• Like 3

"Commemorative Patch" Awards Program

Survived%20Doldrums_zpsj1xj8o3i.png

Full Definition of DOLDRUMS

1:  a spell of listlessness or despondency
2;  often capitalized :  a part of the ocean near the equator abounding in calms, squalls, and light shifting winds
3:  a state or period of inactivity, stagnation, or slump

lol genius sir..... lol

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...