Game-Labs Forum

PVP One EU server connection issue

It works like this:

If you were sailing around on pvp1 when it went down then you can log into pvp2 or pve. If not you can't.

You have to have had a charachter on these servers to log into - your pvp1 charachter doesn't just magically appear there. If you create a new charachter you will begin as a midshipman with a bit of gold and a basic cutter. Your pvp1 charachter will be unaffected.

Locking and unlocking means that there is a central database which holds the progress of your charachters on each server - XP, crafting XP. These need to be updated when you do something on each of the servers. If you are not playing, then this connection is 'locked'.

trtc_sig.png

re posting here as well

15 hours down and no new news since i checked 9 hours ago

this is an alpha test, so things are meant to go wrong at times... at the fault of the server host or the fault of the devs   the lack of follow up here is the key

If you wish to keep players testing your game you need to keep them informed when things go wrong otherwise you quickly loose them

is this how players will be kept up to date once the game goes live and is no longer in testing ?

Characters of Captains who were on the server by the time the server gone offfline are unlocked so you can play on US PVP or PVE server. The PVP-1 server is still offline, we are working on bringing it live

Do you have any information on when the PVP-1 EU server will potentially go online? Was really hoping it would be up today. Also, because I was in a battle when this occured, does this mean I will loose my ship and all of its crew? I really don't feel like paying for 325 crew. Or perhaps I did not loose anything? Thanks in advance!!!

Might be the right time to create an account on pvp2 and explore a bit some unknown lands in a small ship there , anyone know if the port map present here for pvp2 is up to date please ? : http://www.navalactioncraft.com/map

Thanks

Edit :

I forgot about this little detail : 

174459Client2016072010243677cr.png

Argg , won't loose close to 2 real days of LH's to explore the US or Pirates lands like i wanted, will use my pve account but I'm very far from unexplored lands there :/

Will be sure to create an account on pvp 2 once pvp1 is back and hours spent there just in case it happens again one of those day 

Do you have any information on when the PVP-1 EU server will potentially go online? Was really hoping it would be up today. Also, because I was in a battle when this occured, does this mean I will loose my ship and all of its crew? I really don't feel like paying for 325 crew. Or perhaps I did not loose anything? Thanks in advance!!!

If the server power plug was pulled there can be no battle/loss. I wonder if you'd still stay in the instance in this case.

Characters of Captains who were on the server by the time the server gone offfline are unlocked so you can play on US PVP or PVE server. The PVP-1 server is still offline, we are working on bringing it live

We where locked bu server PVP 1 EU.. when it went down because we where playing on that time.. so we get error ''Locked by server PVP1 eu.. he just unlocked us of that server.. so we all can play on other server.. And i think.. i think when u wherent online.. u already can play on the US server.. The server was down because of the ISP (provider) of the server.. so its just hard to say when its going to be active on this stage.. but i think will be soon.. They are doing all they can ofcourse.. We cant do more then just wait with patiance..:) GD luck Devs with bringing it up again..  Yarrrr...

I am simply wondering if these guys are worth testing for?  If they understand how important the community is that is testing for them, and how important anyone joining this game once it goes live is important to them

this is the first server crash since in over a year feel free to play betafield or bugtivision if there are no eta from provider side or other news nothing to post about.

if basic manners are to much to be asked for these days?

• Like 8

I am simply wondering if these guys are worth testing for?  If they understand how important the community is that is testing for them, and how important anyone joining this game once it goes live is important to them

Are you serious? Ranting because of a server crash?

Step outside get some fresh air, cooldown and then apologize

• Like 11

this is the first server crash since in over a year feel free to play betafield or bugtivision if there are no eta from provider side or other news nothing to post about.

that is not tru it have been one or two before but then it gone up quite fast but it is the first one that last for longer then 2h what I know off

Sorry but the server has crashed a few times and  I am shocked you have called it a server crash   ...... isn't this a power issue? I mean that's what we have been told in previous post

Unfortunately, owing to major provider fault part of the physical servers of PVP-1 are still not working properly, as well as reserve servers are also partly down.

We are forcing resolving of the situation and at the same time considering and testing migration to alternative reserve servers group.

We will keep you posted.

Sorry for inconveniences.