Game-Labs Forum

server crash 16-06-2016 and 17-06-2016

Thonys

Hi dev,s

this morning (12.00) there was a server crash or disconnect

at that moment we(me and my friend flewfy1 ) where in a mission 

when it happened the ship did not respond anymore and at a certain point he where thrown out the mission

and came in the loading screen,  there we saw there was no ping with the server

the only thing we could do was exit

and restart 

what gave a no ping with the server and the game was disconnected with the server 

we waited 15 minutes and we could log in the game again

it all resulted that when i was restarted at 12.15

i was in a empty harbor ,with no ship

a exceptional vic was gone (and upgrades/perms ) (gone with the wind)

i hope you can help me recovering my victory,and my friends (flewfy1) Bellona

bug report was made.

greetings Thonys

Edited by Thonys

Hi dev,s

this morning around 12.00 there was a server crash or disconnect

at that moment we(me and my friend Thonys ) where in a mission

at a certain point he where thrown out the mission

and came in the loading screen, there we saw there was no ping with the server

we could only exit and restart

what gave a no ping with the server and the game was disconnected with the server

we waited 15 minutes and we could log in the game again

it all resulted that when i was restarted at 12.15

with no ship

my exceptional bellona was gone (and upgrades/perms )

i hope you can help me recovering my bellona,and my friends (Thonys) Vic

bug report was made.

Grt.flewfy1

I had the same problem with my st pavel

I was mid order when the server crashed and wouldnt let me log back in

by the time i had logged in i found my st pavel with only 1 dura left

is there any way we can be re-imbursed for our losses

thanx user (ballz)

SERVER-               PVP 01 EU

My Game Name-   Iron Axe

Clan-                     Devil Dogs

Nation-                  Britain

To Devs,

SERVER CRASH 16/06/2016 @ 11:00 UK time.

In mission during server crash, dead on return.

If I could get help recovering this, please.

Item lost:

SHIP-

Bellona - Exceptional -1 x Durability - 2 Perm Upgrade slots / 4 Upgrade slots - Build Strength & Stiffness built in

UPGRADES-

Exceptional - Extra Magazine Access 

Fine            - Extra Planking

Exceptional - Extra Hammocks

Fine            - Powder Monkeys

Fine            - Rum Rations

Fine            - Lightweight Ropes and Blocks

As you can see, I'm not asking for anything special, just the exact items as I lost, if possible.

Thank you

Hello captains,

I'm new on the forum so excuse by advance if I post thic topic on the wrong section :wacko:

The fact is I was playing like one hour ago on the PVP One EU server and as you know (for most of the people who encounter tht issue) the game server crashed.

Unfortunately, It happened when I just entered an admiralty mission with my pavel (2 durability)  then I lost my connection cause of this crash and when I came back (nearest port) I had only 1 durability :angry:

So there is my question, are you doing something to give it back, cause its insane how can I lose a durability without any fight ??

This ship take me a lot of money and craft hours so I'm here to complain... :(

Hello,

Yesterday played mission r10 (200xp) with my Victory vs Santi

After ~10-15mins of battle santi doesn't have whole side and probably going to sink in 1-2min, both sides of my Vic was above 70%

We sail pretty close to each other and suddenly game crashed - similar effect to ALT+F4

After i reconnect to serwer (i think max 2-3mins) i got teleported to harbour and my VIC lost (+ full of gold modules like : monkeys, pellew sight, rum, hammock, magazine)

That's a little absurd that ppl could lost stuff that they need month to earn due to random crash / dissconnect especialy that i could sink 2 more santi in this battle and still win)

Nickname EvilSeeQu

Date and time : 16-06-2016 around 23:30

I didn't use F11 after game - mayby that was my mistake but later I spoke to e1mo and he told me to post here so do I.

Not sure why, maybe it is happening in 1vs1 battles only or due to timer.

I have crashed today during a battle with multiple ships, and was still in the battle at my reconnection.

But i know someone of my clan that crashed once, and was not able to reconnect after some time and he didn't get back in the battle (his ship was surrendering before).

So my guess is that you took too many time to reconnect and the game ended the battle.

• Like 1

The same thing happened to me today. I was playing and fell connection (internet was ok) and reconnect I had lost the battle.

In my case I did not lose the ship, but I ended up at the port and lost durability. I reported the error, and hope to recover the damage

I understand that we are developing, but losing a durability of SOL can not happen even in alpha stage.

Edited by Michael Frost

About an hour ago while in battle all players experienced a crash or disconnect.  This was the USA PVE server.

After about 35 minutes I could finally log back in.  My ship, however was lost.

I hit f11 and submitted a bug report, but did not list my losses there.

I am seeing other posts about this, and that filing a "ticket" is necessary.  What exactly is a "ticket"?

My losses

1 Gold Victory   2/5 slots

1 MC powder monkeys

1 gold improved magazine access

1 gold steel toolbox

1 MC extra pump

1 MC optomized ballast

If I need to submit a ticket somewhere else other than the f11 bug report please direct me where to do that.

thank you,

While I managed to avoid loosing my ship and 2.5 M in cargo, others weren't so fortunate, at least one santi with a lot of very expensive upgrades was lost, causing lot of angst from experienced players.

I hope admin address these losses, as  the investment in ships is substantial in both time and effort.

While server side issues are to be expected from time to time, players need to have this address asap to avoid loosing faith in the game which appears to have taken a substantial hit in the past few weeks

I understand that we are developing, but losing a durability of SOL can not happen even in alpha stage.

I guess it's a matter of correct reporting via f11. I'm sure the devs will address this. But expect things like this to happen - remember we're in alpha stage.

• Like 1

Lost my Pavel yesterday during a battle as well....still waiting for restoration....

i lost a victory 

also still waiting for a restoration

i believe a direct Roll back  (status just after downtime was the best thing)was the best option it happened 2 hours after downtime

now a lot cant even do there thing because they are waiting for there ships to play

at least i am 

no play time for me ATM

Edited by Thonys

I just lost my Gold 3/5 Victory due to the server crash that took about both US server today.  Is there any thing I can do?  Admins please help!  I sent a bug report as soon as they were back up and I logged in.

I believe this game/players took a major HIT yesterday (specially one dura vics)

a lot of players  are not playing ,and just waiting for the things to come 

also if there is a risk of taking your ship out ,no player is going to play and take there ship into a mission (even if they have a replacement)

i can  say there is a GAME BLOCKADE atm by players

i see it in our clan, i see it in game (its very quiet on the shores )

Edited by Thonys