Game-Labs Forum

server crash 16-06-2016 and 17-06-2016

Thonys

I didn't use F11 after game - mayby that was my mistake but later I spoke to e1mo and he told me to post here so do I.

Captain, always report bugs through F11 in the future - without it there is no way to investigate the issue.

Hi captains,

Like some other people, I encountered yesterday this game crash while in a battle and I finaly lost 1 dura of my St. Pavel cause of this issue...

So it seems that we have to send a ticket via the F11 bug report button.

I don't know if I done it right, but yesterday I sent a crash report and explained everything in details via the game launcher "Report Crash" (we can also read on the top of that window "NavalActionBugReporter") so is my request valid or have I do to it again via the F11 specific button ?

Greetings.

Edited by Blucher

I guess it's a matter of correct reporting via f11. I'm sure the devs will address this. But expect things like this to happen - remember we're in alpha stage.

As I said, I reported the error (F11). The devs have already answered that durability will be restored.

Really we are in alpha stage, and inconveniences may occur (and probably will). The player who buys a game in alpha stage have to understand that.

However, there are things even in alpha stage may not happen. Losing an item that cost a lot to win is one of those things.

We all know that the process of achievements within the game is slow. Losing a ship that took a month to buy leaves no angry player.

Either way, the response of devs was rapid. I thank them.

Captains who lost ships AND filed a report should receive a follow up email from us today, requesting additional info. 

If you have not filed the report this is your last chance ;) we won't be accepting more requests starting tomorrow.

If you filed a report before please log into the game later tonight (in 5-6 hours) or tomorrow and respond to it.

If you have not received an email by tomorrow please contact Ink in game (on all servers) or on forums here.

http://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/user/43-ink/

You will receive the recovery service once you reply to the in game email (they will be coming out shortly).