Game-Labs Forum

[PvP1] Spain Defence against USA agression

Celtiberofrog

We do not "hide" behind timers. We merely set them for the times we are on and able to muster a defense. You are guilty of the same.

I challenge you to try and take "port after port". If we can get up to attack your ports, you can stay up to attack ours.

I also extend the challenge to Lord Vicious. If you can beat your clan's inactivity, then come at us.

I challenge the dev to fix the game :) and pop.

70% of ppl are just waiting for something to happens 

• Like 1

:lol::lol: loooool :lol::lol::lol::lol:

better joke i ever hear

Please more :D:D :D

Actually there is an american server that allow them to play with a better ping... They prefered to come to the europe server where they can take advantage of those impossible timers for europe people Edited by CeltiberoCaesar

Actually there is an american server that allow them to play with a better ping... They prefered to come to the europe server where they can take advantage of those impossible timers for europe people

If you honestly believe this is the reason, then there is not much hope you'd ever understand any explanation in regarding the NA core players staying on the same server.

If you honestly believe this is the reason, then there is not much hope you'd ever understand any explanation in regarding the NA core players staying on the same server.

Exlain it... i'm listening. Why americans are not playing in the american server ?? Why the other players have to deal with those timers that doesnt fit the server timezone?

You, americans (not united state of america players ) have a very unfair advantage and thats a fact

Edited by CeltiberoCaesar

Actually there is an american server that allow them to play with a better ping... They prefered to come to the europe server where they can take advantage of those impossible timers for europe people

let them come, its bored kill only brits. Also need them to learn how to use bath. :D

I don't know how many times it must be said... It's not " the American server".. It was the overflow server that happened to be in Anerica. Most, if not all of the "original clans" and old-timers have ALWAYS PLAYED ON PvP EU1, long before the additional servers were implemented. This argument is getting old and tired. Also, timers are outdated, but yes, you can do what EVERYONE ELSE does when they want to attack ports. Man up and set an alarm clock.

Edited by Vernon Merrill
  • Like 1

Exlain it... i'm listening. Why americans are not playing in the american server ?? Why the other players have to deal with those timers that doesnt fit the server timezone?

You, americans (not united state of america players ) have a very unfair advantage and thats a fact

The "European" server used to be just "The Server". There was only one, for a long long time.

Americans made it their home, they made lots of friends. So we faced a choice when they added the new servers... Do we stay at our home server, with all of our European friends, or do we leave? Server location did not really effect the game that much, so we decided to stay. It is as simple as that.

Nothing to do with timezones, or port battles, or any of the irrelevant points you make. We were here from the beginning and we chose to stay.

• Like 1

I don't know how many times it must be said... It's not " the American server".. It was the overflow server that happened to be in Anerica. Most, if not all of the "original clans" and old-timers have ALWAYS PLAYED ON PvP EU1, long before the additional servers were implemented. This argument is getting old and tired. Also, timers are outdated, but yes, you can do what EVERYONE ELSE does when they want to attack ports. Man up and set an alarm clock.

Are you crazy? Do you wake up at 4am (as an example) just to play a port battl?? Hahahahah man, that's insane.

You have a really wide timezone from west coast to east cost, don't come saying those are the only hours you can fight. That's "mierda de toro" and you know it. You just figured out those are the only hours your ports are safe

Gl &hf

Are you crazy? Do you wake up at 4am (as an example) just to play a port battl?? Hahahahah man, that's insane.

You have a really wide timezone from west coast to east cost, don't come saying those are the only hours you can fight. That's "mierda de toro" and you know it. You just figured out those are the only hours your ports are safe

Gl &hf

As a EX-USA player, that left because of timezone issues, I can tell you this is the case.

Spain cannot attack in USA time zone, USA cannot attack in Spain timezone. Simple player base issues.

Of course both parties will set timers on times when they can defend ports.

Edited by Jack Frost
  • Like 1

And Celtibero goes full retard. I can tell you from personal experience why the america's are in the European server, I'm originally from PvP2. Have you ever played on a server that has less than 200 people in it consistently? Well if you haven't I'll tell you, you never find someone to fight. Hell they might as well rename it to PvE2 that is how bad it lacked players. So naturally like a pvp player does they go to where the people are, which at the time was only the EU server and still the only EU server. So next time you decide to spout off on some tangent you know shit about, save yourself the embarrassment because you look like a retard.  

65735642.jpg

• Like 1

And Celtibero goes full retard. I can tell you from personal experience why the america's are in the European server, I'm originally from PvP2. Have you ever played on a server that has less than 200 people in it consistently? Well if you haven't I'll tell you, you never find someone to fight. Hell they might as well rename it to PvE2 that is how bad it lacked players. So naturally like a pvp player does they go to where the people are, which at the time was only the EU server and still the only EU server. So next time you decide to spout off on some tangent you know shit about, save yourself the embarrassment because you look like a retard.  

65735642.jpg

If you start to know the meaning of the word "respect" I might, and only might, answer your posts. Don't ever write me again until then. You can close your mouth otherwise, you would do a great favor to the community. 

I've warned in the past for this kind of talk, don't make me start warning again.

All servers are available for all players, regardless of time zone. Insisting that players play on a particular server is out of line. Move on please. Server locations are provided as a service, they in no way indicate who is allowed on what server. Thank you.

• Like 5

I've warned in the past for this kind of talk, don't make me start warning again.

All servers are available for all players, regardless of time zone. Insisting that players play on a particular server is out of line. Move on please. Server locations are provided as a service, they in no way indicate who is allowed on what server. Thank you.

I never said they cant, I just say it gives them a great advantage.

I never said they cant, I just say it gives them a great advantage.

The Spanish had their own US timezone players from PvP2 but lack of communication and game play ruined that for them so they quit your faction

There is only one solution for u good sir and that is starting to recruit a US division and communicate/organize with them.

It is adapt or die or u take those ports on a Friday/weekend, Drunken Roam/PBs its fun u should try it out

Edited by SoulPYTHON
  • Like 1

The Spanish had their own US timezone players from PvP2 but lack of communication and game play ruined that for them so they quit your faction

There is only one solution for u good sir and that is starting to recruit a US division and communicate/organize with them.

It is adapt or die

Dont worry, we are not gonna die. We are here to discuss how this confict should be solved, by duel or by American surrender :P We can solve it now or do it as it was done with the british, we will crash their willingness to fight and then we will hunt them one by one.

Take care, GL HF

Timers seem to be an exclusive problem with the in-game US. There are US players in every ingame nation and we operate fine. Im from the east coast timezone in the US and i wouldnt care about the US timers if they didnt run their mouths and say people are going full retard for criticizing an underhanded tactic that takes pvp away from their own players. Not only that, how do you think SORRY shitwrecked your nation the first and second time? They took UNDEFENDED ports in the middle of the night because no one was awake to defend them at the times YOU set them. Last i checked defending is easy, fun, and rewarding. Maybe you would have more players now if you chose to play this game with the rest of the community instead of calling them retards.

Edited by Henry d'Esterre Darby
Removed discussion of moderation. Please follow the rules.
  • Like 3

Timers seem to be an exclusive problem with the in-game US. There are US players in every ingame nation and we operate fine. Im from the east coast timezone in the US and i wouldnt care about the US timers if they didnt run their mouths and say people are going full retard for criticizing an underhanded tactic that takes pvp away from their own players. Not only that, how do you think SORRY shitwrecked your nation the first and second time? They took UNDEFENDED ports in the middle of the night because no one was awake to defend them at the times YOU set them. Last i checked defending is easy, fun, and rewarding. Maybe you would have more players now if you chose to play this game with the rest of the community instead of calling them retards.

No we took undefended ports becouse when you tryed to defend you lost an entire first-2nd rate fleet, killing 0 ships (nuevitas), then knowing you where never able to defeat us you main leading clans tf-tda  prefered to hide  calling it a strategy, hoping that we not got the balls to go full in removing everything, But we did and when you realized it and tryed to defend you lost again 4-5 fleets but was too late.

Erickkilla anvil etc opposed us always, and we got many interest fights vs them, expecial when they bringed up first rates and seconds and we where only in 3rd-ingermanlands, after that defeat the resistance faded way, Until patch landed,  so suddently 30 americans show up (lies about usa not having numbers lol) they got demolished by a 18+ ingermanland sorry fleet, killing 1 sorry losing 17 ships,  And then for a week they hided again  becouse their believe (the fact that sorry cant use anymore a first rate fleet will make them win proofed to be a false hope in 1 day)

also we didnt take ports in the middle of the night, we took them at the TIMER YOU SET THEM UP

I know I probably shouldn't necro this post, but I feel it's worthy to note that it is Spain complaining about the timers, not us. We take it all in stride and are used to it by now.

Dear players that are not in same time zones, the port timers are legitimate and practical as per current game mechanic.

The problem is the Port timers become a very important "tactical factor" but it's not meant to it.

So let's hope devs will optimize this.

• Like 1