Game-Labs Forum

Dear Pirate Overlords.....a suggestion

McFatts

We did attack them in western Florida and the gulf early on.

Then again, I also remember US squadrons out of Tumbada sailing to interdict pirate fleets attacking the Spanish (who were not even formal allies at the time) ports around Havana.

• Like 1

I openly attacked dons running missions outside of havana for days during early steam release.

Just like I openly attack pirates running missions or transporting goods outside their capital.

And openly attack brits outside theirs.

and openly attack brits and dons down by tumbado.

If it didnt take 9 hours to sail Id prob be camping the frogs, swedes, and such on the other side of the world.

This is a pvp game.  I pvp.   Until there are some sort of in game mechanics preventing me from attacking another player I will attack whomever I deem is advantageous to me at the current time. 

Its not as though hundreds of players across  all the time zones got together and agreed that they were going to camp the dons or rats into submission.  The way the port battle flag mechanics work limits the number of players who can actually attend or even give two shits about the port battles anyway.   90% of all battles happen when the vast majority of Americans are at sleep or working.

The whole Council vs Sorry shit is just propaganda bs.  Divide and conquer.  Sun Tzu gave them a hand book over 2000 years ago.

Just relax.  Play the game for fun. Get out there in some poop boats with your friends and pvp for fun.  RVR is completely pointless and non-inclusive currently anyway.  No idea why anyone is stressing it.

• Like 1

You should resign because you weren't elected. But if you count yourself a patriot and a leader then fight alongside us to prove your allegiance, and counter the claims made against ye with sunk and captured pirates. Only then might you actually earn the votes, and the power, to speak for us as ambassador, or president.

As of now, we are on the fun side of a guerilla war and leaders will emerge as gameplay evolves. Until then, man yer guns.

Leaders already have been.

Yeah, can't say I even know who this guy is. I mean, I wouldn't complain if you guys just up and pulled back to Cabo and held there, but I'm not going to surrender, because there's no need to. With this new Smuggling mechanic, I can do the same thing the pirates can in regards to sending fleets to other areas really fast and I can still get resources. Also, McFatts is wrong; the US nation is the most organized, coordinated, and focused now as it has ever been since I started playing, and that's on PVP1 and PVP2. We were able to, with extreme ease, muster a 15-20 man fleet last night and hunt pirates. We sank one Pavel, captured another, and there were other ships killed and/or captured before SORRY got mad at us and pulled out their dread fleet. We've been backed into a corner and I'm able to find people willing to fight everywhere.

So yeah, no thanks. Come at me bro.

You forgot to say you engaged us with pavels and bellonas, and lost vs ingermanlands even if you outnumbered us and outdps us :P  that fight in fact made one of your bellona captain to take the black

Edited by Lord Vicious

I just love how people talk like this game even matters ...... just play it and have fun

Just love it how ppl talk about GoT like it even matters.

Just love it how ppl talk about riots lcs and csgo majors like it even matters.

Just love it how ppl talk about sports like it even matters... It's called passion and that s half the fun.

• Like 3

You forgot to say you engaged us with pavels and bellonas, and lost vs ingermanlands even if you outnumbered us and outdps us :P that fight in fact made one of your bellona captain to take the black

Those Bellonas were only at the battle right outside of Charleston. The battle at sea and the one by Sunbury we only had Connies and Ingers.

Those Bellonas were only at the battle right outside of Charleston. The battle at sea and the one by Sunbury we only had Connies and Ingers.

Battle? u mean 15 vs 4? funny you gloat about a 15 vs 4   (IRRILEVANT BATTLE WITH OBVIOUS ENDING)

but you "not mention" when you outnumbered us and outdps us and LOSE badly, you are really bad at propaganda trust me.      tryng to cover up bad losses with irrilevant and non-related to your skill victory not work. 

win a 15 vs 4, anyobody is able to. congratulations

lose to a much inferior in dps/tank fleet, on other side completely vanish your "gank" victory., showing your true skill..

Edited by Lord Vicious

Battle? u mean 15 vs 4? funny you gloat about a 15 vs 4   (IRRILEVANT BATTLE WITH OBVIOUS ENDING)

but you "not mention" when you outnumbered us and outdps us and LOSE badly, you are really bad at propaganda trust me.      tryng to cover up bad losses with irrilevant and non-related to your skill victory not work. 

lose to a much inferior in dps/tank fleet, on other side completely vanish your "gank" victory., showing your true skill..

Dear Vicious,

Your entire campaign has been similar to this and yet you gloat like a bafoon! Hello pot this is Kettle over!

Regards

Captain saintjacktar

• Like 2

Dear Vicious,

Your entire campaign has been similar to this and yet you gloat like a bafoon! Hello pot this is Kettle over!

Regards

Captain saintjacktar

Cry more, u lost entire 25 man fleets,    your entire nation cant even fill a firstrate fleet,  you not in position to talk about anything, this is why you annoy every thread in the forum include the devs, who praticly told you to STFU they gonna patch when they think is right.      

Cry more, u lost entire 25 man fleets,    your entire nation cant even fill a firstrate fleet,  you not in position to talk about anything, this is why you annoy every thread in the forum include the devs, who praticly told you to STFU they gonna patch when they think is right.

Dear Vicious,

A handful of undergunned full fleets?, hello pot this is kettle. And the Devs love me coz i talk about the real issues instead of denying thier existence because they re currently convenient to my cause. So I will continue to post and when you troll i will counter troll to my hearts content! But thanks for you opinion always entertaining.

Regards

Saintjacktar

• Like 2

suggestion press M in game and see who is wrong.

Facts matters more then your cry post everywhere in the forum, your opinion can be biased, mine also, but i think the overall server prospective is that you lost.

https://youtu.be/N3_n_PDxAqQ?t=5m16s

Dear Vicious,

Yep we did "lose" but my issue is mainly the way in which it was faciltated.

Regards

Captain saintjacktar

Edited by saintjacktar
  • Like 1

Screenshot%202016-05-23%2000.02.04_zpsjc

Ask this guy how this fight went. Taken on the 23rd of May. Don't let him lie to you. I have the screenshot of the outcome also. This picture is just more interesting than the other screen.

I am as honest as they come :) If I say we or I have been killing SORRY guys for a few days then we have.

Oh and btw, that conversation, in context, was about clans not individuals and the statements were made with that in mind. I have never had the opportunity to fight a SORRY first rate on the OS but others in my clan have.

• Like 1

Screenshot%202016-05-23%2000.02.04_zpsjc

Ask this guy how this fight went. Taken on the 23rd of May. Don't let him lie to you. I have the screenshot of the outcome also. This picture is just more interesting than the other screen.

I am as honest as they come :) If I say we or I have been killing SORRY guys for a few days then we have.

Oh and btw, that conversation, in context, was about clans not individuals and the statements were made with that in mind. I have never had the opportunity to fight a SORRY first rate on the OS but others in my clan have.

Multiple firstrates eh ? you caught a young sorry member in an essex while claiming MULTIPLE FIRST rates in your national chat

You now how many first-second we got from you?  dozens,      call me when u do something rilevant.      Instead capturing frigs with  5 ppl

Edited by Lord Vicious

Okay, we must be thinking about different battles, I was under the impression there were more in that battle. Either way you shouldn't hang out near a nations capital in small numbers.

suggestion press M in game and see who is wrong.

Facts matters more then your cry post everywhere in the forum, your opinion can be biased, mine also, but i think the overall server prospective is that you lost.

https://youtu.be/N3_n_PDxAqQ?t=5m16s

Hey talking about facts Mr.Vicious you didn't respond to my query about where you got the information to justify your statement that the British (not the pirates) are the largest faction

Yeah, can't say I even know who this guy is. I mean, I wouldn't complain if you guys just up and pulled back to Cabo and held there, but I'm not going to surrender, because there's no need to. With this new Smuggling mechanic, I can do the same thing the pirates can in regards to sending fleets to other areas really fast and I can still get resources. Also, McFatts is wrong; the US nation is the most organized, coordinated, and focused now as it has ever been since I started playing, and that's on PVP1 and PVP2. We were able to, with extreme ease, muster a 15-20 man fleet last night and hunt pirates. We sank one Pavel, captured another, and there were other ships killed and/or captured before SORRY got mad at us and pulled out their dread fleet. We've been backed into a corner and I'm able to find people willing to fight everywhere.

So yeah, no thanks. Come at me bro.

I can imagine how he was jumping behind his computer with a fire red head lol so much hate and anger inside only one person. We haven't seen this for a long long time :D

Dear Vicious,

A handful of undergunned full fleets?, hello pot this is kettle. And the Devs love me coz i talk about the real issues instead of denying thier existence because they re currently convenient to my cause. So I will continue to post and when you troll i will counter troll to my hearts content! But thanks for you opinion always entertaining.

Regards

Saintjacktar

After many comments of SORRY I can say they don't give a crap about real issues. I only see them trolling in national news. A post in suggestion area? I bet it's easier to find aliens which I believe more they exist unlike SORRY suggestions.

• Like 1

We did give you a month for rebuild, when we left after we destroyed usa up to charleston the first time over a month ago. and you have chose to attack us, maybe overstimating your capabilities.

And we offered an honest agreement:surrender and get east coast back, and 2 months of peace, you refused.  So the surrender option become more nasty and less fair. 

Perhaps you underestimate ours.