Game-Labs Forum

Dear Pirate Overlords.....a suggestion

McFatts

I cannot delve into this matter as I am a player on PvP2, but I do think that when a nation is reduced to one port they need to be given a chance, on PvP2 there have been 3 nations that have been reduced to one port and are now dormant nations. It is a real bother on PvP2 as we have to worry about server health and if we push too far the carebears might leave a certain nation etc. But as I said I do not play in PvP1 nor do I know the politics of her, but do not let blood and vengeance make you shortsighted.

Talk of the US being defeated was just silly SORRY propaganda. We adjusted our tactics to cut loose from our base and did combat patrols deep in pirate waters while they sat on their SOLs in Sundbury twiddling their thumbs.

Now they have a super-dooper, double top secret mission and are sending a lot of their ships away from Sundbury. Well ... OK.

Edited by GrapeShot

I cannot delve into this matter as I am a player on PvP2, but I do think that when a nation is reduced to one port they need to be given a chance, on PvP2 there have been 3 nations that have been reduced to one port and are now dormant nations. It is a real bother on PvP2 as we have to worry about server health and if we push too far the carebears might leave a certain nation etc. But as I said I do not play in PvP1 nor do I know the politics of her, but do not let blood and vengeance make you shortsighted.

I concur, but we never really were reduced to one port. We're pushing back now, though it is not out of the realm of possibility for AUSFC or some others to come after us. We'll need to push as far as we can and get ready to hold it.

USA guys, you can turn pirate and the attack the other pirates you dont like?? USe the pirate mechanic and blend in with a sea of black.... :)

Why??

We are already more like the Pirates than the Pirates...

They're the big monstrous Zerg crushing all before them and imposing impossible conditions and situations upon peoples who have to fight back in smaller ships against mostly overwhellming odds as part of scratch groups, sometimes winning and sometimes losing!!

This game is currently more like American history for the Americans than it has been at any point previously.

A small under gunned nation fighting for independence from under the crushing boot of a tyrannical force... This is America!!! It's what we came from. Only difference is the tyrannical opposition is the pirate Zerg. This is what we Americans were made for. It's what we did over 200 years ago. It's what we'll do now!!

That's 'Murica!!!

• Like 3

I concur, but we never really were reduced to one port. We're pushing back now, though it is not out of the realm of possibility for AUSFC or some others to come after us. We'll need to push as far as we can and get ready to hold it.

Pushing back what?

jeez how stupid and delusional you are, every tme,  SORRY LEAVE for do something else becouse we cant stay there forever doing nothing waiting for one of your weak fleet to attack and obviously die, and then  we need to wait another 3 day before you rally back some balls.

Then  we move doing something more interesting  and you reclaim EMPTY PORTS, and call it pushing back, we have defeated sorry and bullshit like this, until we come again destroy everything and push you again in your capital.   You still not learn anything, and is already 2 times that this happened..

Jeez u must be slowmind...

Keep thinking like this instead admit defeat, and we will keep return and remind you the truth, jeez u not even recaptured stuff south of cabo and already u talk about PUSHING US BACK? when we already moved out 2 day ago ?      

Only for reverse what we did to you , you should reconquer all up to tordo and the gulf of mexico, ONLY WHEN YOU WILL BE THERE YOU RECOVERED otherwise you still losing

this is your last attempt on a port that sorry defended. in case you forgot already

a2be404.jpg

Pushing back what?

jeez how stupid and delusional you are, every tme,  SORRY LEAVE for do something else becouse we cant stay there forever doing nothing waiting for one of your weak fleet to attack and obviously die, and then  we need to wait another 3 day before you rally back some balls.

Then  we move doing something more interesting  and you reclaim EMPTY PORTS, and call it pushing back, we have defeated sorry and bullshit like this, until we come again destroy everything and push you again in your capital.   You still not learn anything, and is already 2 times that this happened..

Jeez u must be slowmind...

Keep thinking like this instead admit defeat, and we will keep return and remind you the truth, jeez u not even recaptured stuff south of cabo and already u talk about PUSHING US BACK? when we already moved out 2 day ago ?      

Only for reverse what we did to you , you should reconquer all up to tordo and the gulf of mexico, ONLY WHEN YOU WILL BE THERE YOU RECOVERED otherwise you still losing.

First, that port battle was a defense not an attack. I should know, in the end I was the one trying to desperately coordinate it without a map and access to battle chat from spectator mode. Second, that battle was comprised of stragglers and late joiners across 3 teamspeaks, and we still held you until about 10 minutes on the timer.

The first attack where SORRY defended that we have done recently was the battle of Savannah, two nights ago. We successfully tagged you guys with our screening fleet and captured the port. You also attempted to defend Beaufort last night. Same situation happened: Our screening fleet, who did an absolutely amazing job on both occasions, prevented your fleet from entering the battle, and as such we captured them.

You did attempt to defend them, though. I have a screenshot of a battle outside Savannah from last night where our PB fleet hit a smaller defense fleet of yours and sank/captured most of the SORRY ships.

l8HbCE5.jpg

We had the advantage in fleet size, admittedly, but it still shows that you and your clan moved to defend. Either way, "retreat" or not, we would have attacked Beaufort. With it's "any time" timer, it was just too juicy a target. The only thing your drawback influenced is how far we advanced last night.

As for taking back to Tordo: No thanks. We cannot hold it, we have no reason to take it. Give it to the Spanish or the Swedes or something. The last thing I want is to have half our clans go mess around in the middle of the gulf and completely abandon the rest of the US.

• Like 1

We moved all ships out

the ppl who engaged  where in sunbury moving ships, some even moved ships back to sumbury we

just wanted to do a battle  vs your screeners and we did u lost 8 guys while in the pb, while  majority of sorry was already in tumbado

You won thx to double numbers, and u lost 2

engagement before losing 6 ships killing 0  and 2 ships killing 0 in another so  number wise,   our engagements with you is a draw, beside u got twice the numbers  so try to be realistic one time , instead propaganda.

u lost 8 ships before (majority got captured)  and 3 there  so 11 lost for you and 11 lost for us beside the fact you outnumbered us and even bring in bellonas, we could avoided the fight, we chosed to fight for fun since we not have anymore interest on east florida, and we not got to defend or capture any asset.

Day before you already forgot , you engaged our 6 inger  with 3 bellona 1 pavel 2 conny various trinco and frigs,  and u lost some frigs, almost a bellona, not managing to kill a single ship?

On equal numbers , or even with you having very superior dps/ships, u never won vs us in all the dozens engagements, we did,    Do you remember in tampa when you engaged our ingermanlands-3rd  with 4 pavels a vic varius conny? and u lost them all ?  it was a purely WBK vs SORRY engagement

Every time u have an equal fleet, u run, lose, or avoid engagement, only time u come is when you zerg.  THis is an admission of inferiority  you not fill confident to engage us, every time we entered brunswisk san mateo etc with 25 ppl, nobody of you wanted to come in and fight 25 on 25 

But SORRY now have taken another way, we do PB only under contract, unless someone manace our allies, or our SORRY Ports, we not play anymore for the "pirate nation" in that sense.    We are mercenaries.   So unless someone not hire us for a long time so we forced to create a content, we not doing anymore punishment campains vs nations.

The game is on a verge to die  pop keep dropping  and we not wanna be accelerate this process, We like to fight so i think this new way of SORRY is more healty for both the clan and the game.

Hmmm, on the balance I feel like the above statements are far more reflective of your own tactics. That aside, since you're so fond of trotting out that eloquent turn of phrase, "u never won vs us," I feel it necessary to add the definitive refutation to it. Please recall the outcome the next time you decide to throw out absolutes like "never" in your propaganda:

VodBfFE.jpg

All that said, I'm very happy to hear you're taking the high road of leading your clan as mercenary.  This is a noble and glorious cause Vicious, and I very much appreciate your sentiment at the end. We are finally in complete agreement on this, the most important of all your claims:

We like to fight you too (especially in the shallows  ;) ) so I hope you don't take offense but recognize that we live in a world of non-absolutes, and respect should be given when it is earned.

You lost what 30 shallow won 1,  and you focus on the one you won?         You really not able to criticize yourself dont you? that fight was lost not becouse you playd better, but becouse we got long cannons and you got caronades+boarding setups,        So is not a victory imputable to your ability, but our lack of experience in shallow, in fact was one of the first shallow we engaged in this campaign after 2months+ we never did a shallow :)

I am much more honest and less biased then you,       We lost that fight cause bad setup , thats it, 30min later we changed it, you now it, and you refused to engage us again, but i now why:

only a bad clan/nation,  when take a victory go to hide for hold that victory, probably becouse you know was a very particular combination of events that will not happen again, so you not able to replicate it, But you prefer lose 30 ports for still have the ability to say, we have won that one!!!!!!!!!

IN 250 pb of SORRY you now how many we lost?         1 shallow,    3 throaway fleets, thats it, Our main fleet still undefeated 

I bet all my 107ml that in your entire NA history, none of your clan not even playng for another 10 years, will be able to replicate it. 

IN 250 pb of SORRY you now how many we lost?         1 shallow,    3 throaway fleets, thats it, Our main fleet still undefeated 

I bet all my 107ml that in your entire NA history, none of your clan not even playng for another 10 years, will be able to replicate it. 

Frankly, I wouldn't want to replicate it. That sounds terribly boring. I'm getting bored over here on the East Coast and we've only taken a few ports.

Defeats can be really, really fun. Ultimately, I'm in this game to sink ships. Can't do that when you have no resistance.

You lost what 30 shallow won 1,  and you focus on the one you won?         You really not able to criticize yourself dont you? that fight was lost not becouse you playd better, but becouse we got long cannons and you got caronades+boarding setups,        So is not a victory imputable to your ability, but our lack of experience in shallow, in fact was one of the first shallow we engaged in this campaign after 2months+ we never did a shallow :)

I am much more honest and less biased then you,       We lost that fight cause bad setup , thats it, 30min later we changed it, you now it, and you refused to engage us again, but i now why:

only a bad clan/nation,  when take a victory go to hide for hold that victory, probably becouse you know was a very particular combination of events that will not happen again, so you not able to replicate it, But you prefer lose 30 ports for still have the ability to say, we have won that one!!!!!!!!!

I like when we actually show proof of your claims being false, what does vicious do? He goes right on defensive talking about how no one could never in the remaining future of the game remotely duplicate what SORRY has done. Citing all his great stats not even adding relative information, like how many of those pb where even contested and how many of these are what the rest of the server calls a "fair fight". I got news for you there have or there will be a clan or clans that will be able to achieve these stats, if not surpass. To claim any less is just delusional narcissism.

Lord Vicious:
You yourself state that the US-clans are unable to defeat you guys... nevertheless you remind everyone how glorious your victories against them are and keep staying in this area.

How about trying to fight RUS for instance? The only clan on this server to defeat several different nations and even kept Britain during its prime-time at hold.

SORRY, but you guys never achieved something along those lines.

Count on your victories against inferior opponents, they are worthless, meaningless and every time you guys mention them it shows the true colors of cowardness and more and more respect for you and your clan is lost.

Pride comes before a fall.

Edited by Thonar
  • Like 1

Count on your victories against inferior opponents, they are worthless, meaningless and every time you guys mention them it shows the true colors of cowardness and more and more respect for you and your clan is lost.

Pride comes before a fall.

Hey! I take offense to that. We're not inferior, just inactive!

• Like 1

I'm so glad to see I was able to facilitate this lovely pissing match.  Ah good fun.  Mr. Viscious I see you are having a nice afternoon killing the British.  I for one support your decision to take your clan down the merc path.  The RvR mechanics need some work, and the addition of letters of marque (spelling?) and true profiteering would help the game.  

Edited by McFatts
  • Like 1

You say "YOU" refused. I don't ever recall refusing any terms. However I guess that goes to show the overall lack of US organization. Mr. Vicious you strike me as a reasonable fellow. In fact back in my STARs days you were very helpful getting this noob on his feet.

I am suggesting that allowing the US some breathing room would be beneficial to both parties. The US is no real threat to the Pirate nation. None at all. May I suggest you deal with the other nations for a few weeks and let us work at rebuilding for a period of 2 weeks. We will move no further south than Cabo. I think many US players would be very happy with this arrangement.

Allowing a little more trade out of Sunbury would be nice, but we understand the need to PvP. Let us not allow the past to cloud the future. I'm not saying peace, I'm simply asking for 2-weeks of non-aggression and no more Port Battles against our few remaining ports.

If you have different terms do feel free to suggest. It is in your interest to keep US players playing if you like to have PvP in your "backyard." I went to Mortimor town for the first time 2 days ago. The US will never be a threat to the current pirate nation. We are however good fun pvp close to home.

Think about it.

Hahahahahahahaha "we won't come south of Cabo".....

IN 250 pb of SORRY you now how many we lost? 1 shallow, 3 throaway fleets, thats it, Our main fleet still undefeated

Dear Mr. Vicious,

Please show all 250 victory screenshots or it didnt happen?

Ps - SORRY 246

Regards,

Captain Saintjacktar

USS BANSHEE

Australian Flotilla

Tattered Flags

United States

Edited by saintjacktar
  • Like 1

IN 250 pb of SORRY you now how many we lost? 1 shallow, 3 throaway fleets, thats it, Our main fleet still undefeated

Dear Mr. Vicious,

Please show all 250 victory screenshots or it didnt happen?

Ps - SORRY 246

Regards,

Captain Saintjacktar

USS BANSHEE

Australian Flotilla

Tattered Flags

United States

Look jeheil videos,

all documented as well our recruitment threads are filled with screenshots. of all our campaings (look for the old one in the clan section, 2 page) 

Only in the last campaign vs usa we got 70+ ports :)   in 10 days

Seriously, guys, every time someone ask you for time to grow and peace, you can remember what Swerige nation done:

1. Loose the war.

2. Ask for peace and got it

3. Attack weaker nation

4. Help enemy of they new "peacemakers" friends in attack of they other friends

5. Start war again and spam flags every day.

I doubt that month of "peace" worth further pain from it. Only dead enemy is good enemy.

Attack a weaker nation? Which nation is/was weaker then Sverige?

Start a war? lol seriously this is getting really old now....

You started a war because you didn´t have any respect for the weaker nation and thought you gonna make them beg for mercy and don´t have the balls top simply admit it.

If you think you guys are so powerfull why don´t you prove it by fighting other presumably powerfull nations then? And don´t accuse me of wanting you to start a war with your friends, I´m just getting tired of all this bullshitting of you guys and Lord Vicious and yet you never take on any powerfull nation. You fight the brits yeah, which have to fight like minimum three nations at once and have three fronts to defend.

You don´t take risks at all imho.

Edited by Bommel

And yes, swerige start war with weaker France doing as usual two vs 1 in coop with venerics.

You forced them into war by declaring war on sverige and ask them to join.  ;)

They attacked the swedish ports while sweden was busy fighting/defending against you guys. And at this point they didn´t even had officially declared war on Sweden. 

It´s so funny that some danes allways complain about sweden as being the aggressor and picking on weaker nations, because that´s exactly what you guys do and have done. 

And Kloothommel is the one complaining about zergs after 9.8. You can find the thread he started about it in this forum, if you want to look it up.

Look jeheil videos, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3_n_PDxAqQ is all documented as well our recruitment threads are filled with screenshots. of all our campaings (look for the old one in the clan section, 2 page) 

Only in the last campaign vs usa we got 70+ ports :)   in 10 days

Dear Mr. Vicious,

Oh uncontested ports count as victorys, oh ok i guess it is 250! GJ i guess!! Gold star for you!

Regards

Captain saintjacktar

USS BANSHEE

Australian Flotilla

Tattered Flags

United States

• Like 2

Nope dude, you missunderstand me. I complain sweden not being agressor, but being small noskill needles in danemark ass, doing pain with numbers only. What we did wrong, it was letting your nation to play. We should just force you to stop play swerige and leave game or switch to britain. Danes have no prob with fighting all of you, but at one border of map not damn race east-west every day. It was our diplomacy fail. And here I suggest Pirates to not make same fail with USA

You said in your post that sweden attacked french I don´t see how this can not be seen as stating sweden is the aggressor.

And "letting your nation to play" is exactly what shows your attitude, you think you are the real deal and only allowed sweden to play. Brothers in mind with L.V. I guess. ^^

And to bad you are forced to race east west every day, when this is exactly what you did to sweden by attacking on both front with your allies. Too bad you can´t prevent the noskillers as you put it from playing the game.

You were more skilled in 25 1st rate PB war because you had a better economy to provide your fleets with 1st rates and a higher playerbase (I guess) and therefore being more experienced in it. Now that you can´t roflstomp smaller nations with better equipment you call them noskillers and accuse them by only being able to win in numbers. 

Ignorance is a bliss. ;)