Game-Labs Forum

Dear Pirate Overlords.....a suggestion

McFatts

Hello Pirate friends,

It's us the USA nation.  We're tiny and fun to fight.  May I suggest you treat us like a small garden of PvP in your backyard.  However, like any garden you need to water us and give us time to grow.  Currently we are not as healthy as we could be.  May I suggest a non-aggression pact from Sunbury north for a duration of perhaps 2 weeks?  If you refuse that is fine.  We will soldier on and continue to scurry from Sunbury to Charleston.

I also do not speak for the whole nation, but let's be honest there are not that many of us anymore so the word can get out quickly.  

Do let us know if we can come to a gentlemen's agreement.  It would be nice if we had a bit of time to produce some new ships.  

Edited by McFatts

We did give you a month for rebuild, when we left after we destroyed usa up to charleston the first time over a month ago. and you have chose to attack us, maybe overstimating your capabilities.

And we offered an honest agreement:surrender and get east coast back, and 2 months of peace, you refused.  So the surrender option become more nasty and less fair. 

Edited by Lord Vicious
  • Like 2

Hello Pirate friends,

It's us the USA nation.  We're tiny and fun to fight.  May I suggest you treat us like a small garden of PvP in your backyard.  However, like any garden you need to water us and give us time to grow.  Currently we are not as healthy as we could be.  May I suggest a non-aggression pact from Sunbury north for a duration of perhaps 2 weeks?  If you refuse that is fine.  We will soldier on and continue to scurry from Sunbury to Charleston.

I also do not speak for the whole nation, but let's be honest there are not that many of us anymore so the word can get out quickly.  

Do let us know if we can come to a gentlemen's agreement.  It would be nice if we had a bit of time to produce some new ships.  

This man has seen the light, praise him, sing songs about him USA.

• Like 1

We did give you a month for rebuild, when we left after we destroyed usa up to charleston the first time over a month ago. and you have chose to attack us, maybe overstimating your capabilities.

And we offered an honest agreement:surrender and get east coast back, and 2 months of peace, you refused.  So the surrender option become more nasty and less fair. 

You say "YOU" refused.  I don't ever recall refusing any terms.  However I guess that goes to show the overall lack of US organization.  Mr. Vicious you strike me as a reasonable fellow.  In fact back in my STARs days you were very helpful getting this noob on his feet.  

I am suggesting that allowing the US some breathing room would be beneficial to both parties.  The US is no real threat to the Pirate nation.  None at all.  May I suggest you deal with the other nations for a few weeks and let us work at rebuilding for a period of 2 weeks.  We will move no further south than Cabo.  I think many US players would be very happy with this arrangement.

Allowing a little more trade out of Sunbury would be nice, but we understand the need to PvP.  Let us not allow the past to cloud the future.  I'm not saying peace, I'm simply asking for 2-weeks of non-aggression and no more Port Battles against our few remaining ports.  

If you have different terms do feel free to suggest.  It is in your interest to keep US players playing if you like to have PvP in your "backyard."  I went to Mortimor town for the first time 2 days ago.  The US will never be a threat to the current pirate nation.  We are however good fun pvp close to home.  

Think about it. 

Unfortunately is your leaders that need to agree that, expecial your major clans TF-TDA but they busy writing on usa chat, about how they captured immaginary SORRY firstrates around MT.

6b0e23d.jpg

Is That kind of bullshit that will keep us being there and nasty.    Change leaders? to something less delusional ?

also MCfatts if i am a total goob why you talk to me?

Edited by Lord Vicious
  • Like 2

Unfortunately is your leaders that need to agree that, expecial your major clans TF-TDA but they busy writing on usa chat, about how they captured immaginary SORRY firstrates around MT.

Is That kind of bullshit that will keep us being there and nasty.    Change leaders? to something less delusional ?

Our leaders may not be on your best friend list.  However, if the US nation gets slowly drained of players that will only hurt both sides in the long run.  Let's just be pragmatic here.  

You say "YOU" refused.  I don't ever recall refusing any terms.  However I guess that goes to show the overall lack of US organization.  Mr. Vicious you strike me as a reasonable fellow.  In fact back in my STARs days you were very helpful getting this noob on his feet.  

I am suggesting that allowing the US some breathing room would be beneficial to both parties.  The US is no real threat to the Pirate nation.  None at all.  May I suggest you deal with the other nations for a few weeks and let us work at rebuilding for a period of 2 weeks.  We will move no further south than Cabo.  I think many US players would be very happy with this arrangement.

Allowing a little more trade out of Sunbury would be nice, but we understand the need to PvP.  Let us not allow the past to cloud the future.  I'm not saying peace, I'm simply asking for 2-weeks of non-aggression and no more Port Battles against our few remaining ports.  

If you have different terms do feel free to suggest.  It is in your interest to keep US players playing if you like to have PvP in your "backyard."  I went to Mortimor town for the first time 2 days ago.  The US will never be a threat to the current pirate nation.  We are however good fun pvp close to home.  

Think about it. 

You said "However I guess that goes to show the overall lack of US organization", and then you say "We will move no further south than Cabo", with the lack of organization you most certiantly would, and if we do give you two weeks of non aggression, when you do move past cabo, which you 100% will, we would be back the next day. So if your going to say something like that you need support from your whole nation or we have no incentive to leave. 

In the last 2 weeks as US players have dwindled US organization/centralization has increased dramatically.  I think 2 weeks is fair amount of time.  If the US we're to go south of Cabo we would be in breach of terms and subject to retaliation and loss of ports.  

This seems fair to me.  

I'm just asking for some breathing room for the nation.  We will meet you in PvP again shortly as always.  You do need boats to sink yes?  Well, let us build a few more then.

6b0e23d.jpg

also MCfatts if i am a total goob why you talk to me?

Because we're all total Goobs in this game :)

Also, which one of the 4 US players online at the time is your US alt???  Looks suspiciously around the channel.  

Edited by McFatts

Because we're all total Goobs in this game :)

Also, which one of the 4 US players online at the time is your US alt???  Looks suspiciously around the channel.  

Thomas Pain...

• Like 2

As per today's chat in the US nation channel I have been elected president of the United States.  You may refer to me as president McFatts from here on out.  Mr. V I now speak with the voice of the people and am heartily awaiting a happy conclusion to our negotiations.  

Edited by McFatts
  • Like 2

I never voted for any of these so called leaders no do i really care if the rats take all our ports.   I spend the vast majority of my time in their waters anyway.

Adapt.

Sail cheap grey boats you buy from the NPCs and go pvp the rats.

Pvp is fun.

• Like 4

I am ashamed that such weak specimens choose to fly the American flag.  I hope they turn pirate and dilute the pool over there.  Abject surrender is what this false "President" proposes, while feeding into the narcissism of those that dangle the bone over his mouth.

The terms are rejected.  Begone, those that wish to plea.

• Like 2

Ugh. McFatts should just roll pirate. Last thing this game needs is one more self-declared president declaring peace. I heard the Pirates allied with the Spanish, even, because apparently pirates vs British was too scary for poor widdle Vicious.

I can't decide which team in this game is the biggest group of pansies. It's like an 8 way tie for first place.

At least the non-McFatts Americans told the pirates to sod off and refused to surrender. This game needs a lot more of that attitude.

And don't give me none of that "it's hard to play with no ports!" Been there. Done that. Still fought. Pull yourself together, McFatts. You're disgracing yourself.

• Like 7

Yeah, can't say I even know who this guy is. I mean, I wouldn't complain if you guys just up and pulled back to Cabo and held there, but I'm not going to surrender, because there's no need to. With this new Smuggling mechanic, I can do the same thing the pirates can in regards to sending fleets to other areas really fast and I can still get resources. Also, McFatts is wrong; the US nation is the most organized, coordinated, and focused now as it has ever been since I started playing, and that's on PVP1 and PVP2. We were able to, with extreme ease, muster a 15-20 man fleet last night and hunt pirates. We sank one Pavel, captured another, and there were other ships killed and/or captured before SORRY got mad at us and pulled out their dread fleet. We've been backed into a corner and I'm able to find people willing to fight everywhere.

So yeah, no thanks. Come at me bro.

Edited by EricKilla
  • Like 5

One night, shortly after taking over the Army of the Potomac, General Grant sat around a camp fire with some of his new junior officers.

He was silently smoking a cigar and whittling. They were talking about Robert E Lee, what he had done and what he would likely do next.

Finally, after listening for a bit, Grant said to them, "maybe you should spend less time worrying about what Bobby Lee is going to do, and start thinking about what you're going to do."

I don't care what Viscous does or doesn't do. I know what I'm going to do.

Edited by GrapeShot
  • Like 7

My impression is that McFatts is actually Vicious' alt, and he's carrying on a conversation with himself here, giggling at the fact that he elected himself President of the U.S.  <_<

Bahaha bold statement, any proof to back up this hilarious claim, i wouldnt surrender, wheres the fun in that!

• Like 1

Who needs ports! we have ships!! Sink anything you see!!! Long Live USA!!!!

im spanish, and i Remember a few weeks ago, when spain was in same situation like US are now (thanks to Us and brits). But i dont like that, i would see US raise again.

Please fight and never surrender. Good Luck.

I still waiting that brits surrender in Habana beach XD.

Sorry for my bad english.

• Like 1

im spanish, and i Remember a few weeks ago, when spain was in same situation like US are now (thanks to Us and brits). But i dont like that, i would see US raise again.

Please fight and never surrender. Good Luck.

I still waiting that brits surrender in Habana beach XD.

Sorry for my bad english.

In the two months that I've been playing PVP1, with the exception of non-council clans like FORGE, the US really didn't do anything except occasional ganking fleets outside of Spain.