Game-Labs Forum

[PVP 1] Danes got lit up at Tiburon today

Woody051

Too shy to post a screenshot of the battle? Who exactly got lit up. All 7 of danish defenders?

Find an opponent equal in size then come posting about it

Sorry we had to sink you Shifty - but it was a great battle.

regards

I am so bored about this.

Just had a look on our tool. 13 british timers are set between 0 - 6

Wanna know how many timers are set between 0 - 6 from other nations? 83... Yeah. We. British. Ruin. The. Game. Can you please stop blaming us about something overs are doing also all the time? Thanks.

Edited by Jonathan Arlington

I am so bored about this.

Just had a look on our tool. 13 british timers are set between 0 - 6

Wanna know how many timers are set between 0 - 6 from other nations? 83... Yeah. We. British. Ruine The. Game. Can you please stop blaming us about something overs are doing also all the time? Thanks.

Most (All) of those are american ports or pirate ports near the american front. Since the Brits are not at war with them I can see why this doesn't seem to be a problem for you. Nobody is setting 4-6 next to the British war fronts except for Brits themselves.

Cree el ladrón que todos son de su condición.

Edited by Conde
  • Like 2

Most (All) of those are american ports or pirate ports near the american front. Since the Brits are not at war with them I can see why this doesn't seem to be a problem for you. Nobody is setting 4-6 next to the British war fronts except for Brits themselves.

Context doesn't exist in the British nation, only propaganda and deflection.

• Like 1

Six ports in the spanish timers and we are at war with pirates because of their attacks on Jamaika. The ports they come from are in south cuba. Four are set between 0 -6... And Serrena. Hell yeah this will be a problem if we wont do some late night action. So you see we are in the same situation and we have to deal with this problem too. The difference is we do not blame anyone for this. You know why? Because it would be hypocrite to blame someone for a mechanic the game allowes and we use too.

In fact, France is the one and only nation not using this right now but this is not the point. The point is:

It is allowed and used by several people in nearly all factions.

It is hard but infact it's not against the rules. And I do not believe that it will help to threw some oceanic gamers over board. This is mean because they have the same right to play as we all do.

So please stop blaming one nation for something used by (nearly) all.

Context doesn't exist in the British nation, only propaganda and deflection.

Oh yeah I like context. I believe in context and good productive conversation. And therefore I quite arguing with a person which is not really interested in solutions but flaming.

Six ports in the spanish timers and we are at war with pirates because of their attacks on Jamaika. The ports they come from are in south cuba. Four are set between 0 -6... And Serrena. Hell yeah this will be a problem if we wont do some late night action. So you see we are in the same situation and we have to deal with this problem too. The difference is we do not blame anyone for this. You know why? Because it would be hypocrite to blame someone for a mechanic the game allowes and we use too.

In fact, France is the one and only nation not using this right now but this is not the point. The point is:

It is allowed and used by several people in nearly all factions.

It is hard but infact it's not against the rules. And I do not believe that it will help to threw some oceanic gamers over board. This is mean because they have the same right to play as we all do.

So please stop blaming one nation for something used by (nearly) all.

It's not about what is right and wrong, the AUSEZ can section themselves off somewhere remote on the map and call it their homeland and set timers however they want, the problem is you use this tactics throughout the vast majority of your nation.  It has been made clear that the AUSEZ clan does not make up 80%~ of your faction's population, the amount of ports that have gone undefended at the times these ports are set is evidence of this.

What your nation is doing is degrading the game's fun because you take this game far too seriously, you're afraid of losing ports so you set timers at times you know you are the least likely to have to defend these ports.  You can point the finger at others all you like, but it's not hypocritical one bit for people to put timers on places where they can actually muster a defense at that time, especially when you have a bigger nation next-door who has been doing it for far longer than any of the nations you've listed.

"In fact, France is the one and only nation not using this right now but this is not the point. The point is:"

And yet you had no hesitation putting unfair timers against them whilst zerging them down, that's the point you people keep trying to elude, but then ask why so many people are against you on the map?  It's behavior like this that has left a bitter taste in their mouths towards your faction, the devs and the game as whole, and is leading to people just straight leaving the game in a trickle from how boring you've made it for everyone else who wants to engage in the conquest side of the game.  Until the devs address this problem, it's our responsibility as a part of this community to make the game as fun for everyone as possible, and not be so butt-hurt about losing ports as to resort to manipulating mechanics in this fashion.

Edit:  When the Americans came for the Bahamas, they caught us with our pants down in the initial first days, the following days rallied our nation to go up and not only defend the Bahamas at the time we set for those ports and stop the assault successfully, but also reconquer it and push even further north.  The difference between our setting of timers and yours is that ours are actually representative of our capacity to defend, and as far as I know the timers up there haven't changed since that initial offensive.  Meanwhile, after Cuba was retaken with timers set at 04-06, your timers since then have shifted a number of times with the clear intent to find the best time period to deny attacks outright with no effort.

Edited by TsunamiEmperor
  • Like 3

It's not about what is right and wrong, the AUSEZ can section themselves off somewhere remote on the map and call it their homeland and set timers however they want, the problem is you use this tactics throughout the vast majority of your nation. It has been made clear that the AUSEZ clan does not make up 80%~ of your faction's population, the amount of ports that have gone undefended at the times these ports are set is evidence of this.

What your nation is doing is degrading the game's fun because you take this game far too seriously, you're afraid of losing ports so you set timers at times you know you are the least likely to have to defend these ports. You can point the finger at others all you like, but it's not hypocritical one bit for people to put timers on places where they can actually muster a defense at that time, especially when you have a bigger nation next-door who has been doing it for far longer than any of the nations you've listed.

"In fact, France is the one and only nation not using this right now but this is not the point. The point is:"

And yet you had no hesitation putting unfair timers against them whilst zerging them down, that's the point you people keep trying to elude, but then ask why so many people are against you on the map? It's behavior like this that has left a bitter taste in their mouths towards your faction, the devs and the game as whole, and is leading to people just straight leaving the game in a trickle from how boring you've made it for everyone else who wants to engage in the conquest side of the game. Until the devs address this problem, it's our responsibility as a part of this community to make the game as fun for everyone as possible, and not be so butt-hurt about losing ports as to resort to manipulating mechanics in this fashion.

13 ports set to 00 - O6

48 ports set to 10 - 00

So were are these 80%?

You know I heard the whole anti-british opinion leads down to the Alpha. I bought the game february I never was part of were it began. So are many others on the british side and even the Elders which maybe knew the origins of this all are also still evolving because this is whats a Beta 's about. Evolving. So believe me. To work together as an community just works if you all are also disposed to start on a new point. And blaming us for all is not part of a new point, a new start or an evolve of this game.

13 ports set to 00 - O6

48 ports set to 10 - 00

So were are these 80%?

You know I heard the whole anti-british opinion leads down to the Alpha. I bought the game february I never was part of were it began. So are many others on the british side and even the Elders which maybe knew the origins of this all are also still evolving because this is whats a Beta 's about. Envolving. So believe me. To work together as an community just works if you all are also disposed to start on a new point. And blaming us for all is not part of a new point, a new start or an evolve of this game.

If you honestly can't connect dots together then I don't know how to help you man, I'm not even sure what you're asking/trying to get at with your question.

• Like 1

You said AUSEZ are allowed to set their timers but they are not 80% of our player-base like you want to say that 80% of our timers are set like they are AUSEZ timer. But as you can see it is not 80% it's not even the majority of the timers.

You said AUSEZ are allowed to set their timers but they are not 80% of our player-base like you want to say that 80% of our timers are set like they are AUSEZ timer. But as you can see it is not 80% it's not even the majority of the timers.

10-12 timers aren't very EU/US friendly either, They're no better than 4-6 ports and you do have a bunch of those.