Game-Labs Forum

Shark spotted

mouse of war

People people people. Is this for real?! 

This is the second time in a very short time that someone claims they see animals. Do i believe them or do i not? Is this photoshop or is it not?!

I feel like i'm being mocked, maybe it's because it would be friggin amazing if it was for real :P

People people people. Is this for real?!

This is the second time in a very short time that someone claims they see animals. Do i believe them or do i not? Is this photoshop or is it not?!

I feel like i'm being mocked, maybe it's because it would be friggin amazing if it was for real :P

I was in my brand new Essex yesterday. I spotted a white whale! Shortly after it ate my ship. True story.

• Like 12

We were talking with my friend about addition of whales and dolphins to the game. He said: " There are already whales in the game, I saw them blowing water in the last batle.". Twenty minutetes later he realized that the blowing whales were missed shots that landed in water far behind the target. :D

This story is 100% true. 

• Like 3

We were talking with my friend about addition of whales and dolphins to the game. He said: " There are already whales in the game, I saw them blowing water in the last batle.". Twenty minutetes later he realized that the blowing whales were missed shots that landed in water far behind the target. :D

This story is 100% true.

Well, clearly we have at least one porpoise in game; it wasn't too much of a stretch for your friend... Edited by Blackknight64
  • Like 1