Game-Labs Forum

PvP1 Sweden at war with the Dutch

Admiral Jacob Bagge

This was a really fun and active day, thumbs up to the Dutch for their well planned attacks and trying to gain initiative, and the 100+ concurrently participating Swedish captains.

Best day in war so far, lots of action and chaos, everywhere, not a single carebear was safe (they were forced to fight on both sides to my delight and to their horror). It is  to my amusment when I see men turn into sheep; and sheep turn into men during times of distress.

Edited by TrackTerror

Battle summary Thursday 24/03 Swe V Dutch (6-3)

Dutch attack on Macanao, PB def wins

Dutch attack on St:George, def wins

Dutch attack on Oranjestad, PB def wins

Dutch attack on Charlestown, def wins

Dutch attack on English Harbour def wins

Dutch attack on Basseterre, def wins

Swe attack on Las Aves, def wins

Swe attack on Caracas PB, def wins

Swe attack on Rio Chico , def wins

Might be handyer to state also the way battles are won? Like interceptions and no shows? The list becomes inaccurate this way stating there have been battles where none excists?

Might be handyer to state also the way battles are won? Like interceptions and no shows? The list becomes inaccurate this way stating there have been battles where none excists?

PB def wins means port was assaulted.

Def wins means flag was intercepted.

I'm not even part of your nation and I know that :P

• Like 1

PB def wins means port was assaulted.

Def wins means flag was intercepted.

I'm not even part of your nation and I know that :P

You have a point there. :P

And please, you like us and have pictures of our ships pinned above your bed. Don't deny it! :wub:

Edited by Johannes Zoutman

Yep, much respect was earnt with the attack on the homeland, great fun and good initiative guys :D

However, much of that was lost with the behaviour and pure time-wasting intent of the recently concluded Pampatar "attack".

Oh well. The good thing about an assumed moral high horse is that it's a long fall. ^^

Edited by Guest

Swedish port attack windows as of March 25, 2016

Swedish Southern Bridgehead

10-12 Pampatar

10-12 St. Georges

10-12 Galdonas

12-14 La Tortuga

14-16 Cariaco

14-16 La Blanquila

14-16 Carupano

14-16 Nueva Barcelona

14-16 Piritu

16-18 Cumana

18-20 Macanao

Swedish Northern Waters

16-18 Basse-Terre

20-22 Charlestown

20-22 Philipsburg

20-22 Codrington

20-22 Oranjestad

20-22 English Harbor

22-24 Basseterre

22-24 Saint John's

You want PvP from 10:00 to 24:00 server time during your "prime time"? We will give you PvP between 10:00 - 24:00. Every day. Have the men ready to hoist sails! There is little time to lose!

• Like 3

Greeting fellow Sweds of PvP1. As a Swedish player from PvP2 I have at this time lost my clan on said server as they have come to PvP1 as both Brit and Pirate. I however do not wish to join those to over crowded nations. What is the out look for PB & PvP battles for a Swedish Captain in the time zone of 0-4 & 4-6 server time? I very much wish to continue with with the Bork I have grown to enjoy on PvP2 and if I can find fights within the Swedish waters for this time zone I look forward to joining you all this weekend.

• Like 1

Greeting fellow Sweds of PvP1. As a Swedish player from PvP2 I have at this time lost my clan on said server as they have come to PvP1 as both Brit and Pirate. I however do not wish to join those to over crowded nations. What is the out look for PB & PvP battles for a Swedish Captain in the time zone of 0-4 & 4-6 server time? I very much wish to continue with with the Bork I have grown to enjoy on PvP2 and if I can find fights within the Swedish waters for this time zone I look forward to joining you all this weekend.

There serious and regular fightings, be it organized PB or even normal PvP between 0-4 ... less between 4-6 AFAIK.

What is the out look for PB & PvP battles for a Swedish Captain in the time zone of 0-4 & 4-6 server time? I very much wish to continue with with the Bork I have grown to enjoy on PvP2 and if I can find fights within the Swedish waters for this time zone I look forward to joining you all this weekend.

I am on the 04-06 timezone, we used to have more sweedish players for those times but many left. There is me and a few others however we are definitely the most active group (Sweedish Council) and fun can be had at all times. PM sent

10-12 Pampatar

10-12 St. Georges

10-12 Galdonas

12-14 La Tortuga

14-16 Cariaco

14-16 La Blanquila

14-16 Carupano

14-16 Nueva Barcelona

14-16 Piritu

16-18 Cumana

18-20 Macanao

Swedish Northern Waters

16-18 Basse-Terre

20-22 Charlestown

20-22 Philipsburg

20-22 Codrington

20-22 Oranjestad

20-22 English Harbor

22-24 Basseterre

22-24 Saint John's

You want PvP from 10:00 to 24:00 server time during your "prime time"? We will give you PvP between 10:00 - 24:00. Every day. Have the men ready to hoist sails! There is little time to lose!

Nice. I need to fill my purse with gold stained with dutch blood. Keep coming please.

• Like 1

10-12 Pampatar

10-12 St. Georges

10-12 Galdonas

12-14 La Tortuga

14-16 Cariaco

14-16 La Blanquila

14-16 Carupano

14-16 Nueva Barcelona

14-16 Piritu

16-18 Cumana

18-20 Macanao

Swedish Northern Waters

16-18 Basse-Terre

20-22 Charlestown

20-22 Philipsburg

20-22 Codrington

20-22 Oranjestad

20-22 English Harbor

22-24 Basseterre

22-24 Saint John's

it seems a bit unfair from swedens. Most timer set in WORK time ( normal life) ! Most player WORKING in this time zone and cant play ! 10-12 , 14-16 timer is a joke , how we manage recapture our towns? 

it seems a bit unfair from swedens. Most timer set in WORK time ( normal life) ! Most player WORKING in this time zone and cant play ! 10-12 , 14-16 timer is a joke , how we manage recapture our towns? 

First of all, win a PB.

second. i Think its unfair that u put ur timers so late. put them earlier so it fits my Schedule.

Yes I totally agree with you. We should change our timers to fit you guys better. Can you ask your boys what time is the best so we make sure to avoid any butthurt in the future? Thanks in advance.

Edited by eklipz
  • Like 1

Stacking the PB timers will always favour the larger faction, because it puts greater emphasis on fielding multiple fleets at once. The only thing worse than currently only having two windows to mount an attack on any of the Dutch ports is if we would also be forced to defend all our own ports in the same time window.

The difference is that we don't complain about the Dutch port windows not suiting us. Might as well tell the Spaniards to also not spread their port windows. :rolleyes: