Game-Labs Forum

PvP1 Sweden at war with the Dutch

Admiral Jacob Bagge

in battle without having large BR advantage.

What happend here mate. Just a couple of minutes old. Who needs BR anyway ...

But I must say Im kinda dissapointed with the boys letting Bubbles get away. He has been making alot of bubbles in the last couples of battles Ive seen him!  ^_^ 

Tcq2S16.jpg

Edited by eklipz

What are those? Transformers? :D

Mobile Fighter G Gundam; a Neth Gundam of Neo-Netherlands. Japanese vision of future with new and exciting political map which is pretty much the same as our modern one... except countries are Neo, which is why it's an exciting vision. And then they build big robots that fight in world arena because why not.

It's full of wonderful neo-stereotypes that would get PC banned in Europe in 0.05 second after the pilot episode. A must-watch :3

• Like 1

What happend here mate. Just a couple of minutes old. Who needs BR anyway ...

But I must say Im kinda dissapointed with the boys letting Bubbles get away. He has been making alot of bubbles in the last couples of battles Ive seen him!  ^_^ 

Tcq2S16.jpg

either I have problem with framing my thoughts or you have problem with understanding them (most probably the first of course).

So let me try again.

Show me a battle in which Sweden nation captured a port from Dutch nation without having a huge BR advantage at the beginning of the battle (So you can talk about only Dutch taking undefended ports).

The only even BR defence battle I've been in (at Caracas) Swedes were defeated and I am yet to see their Deep water fleet attacking again in full force.

I can't understand why screenshot from Sweden defence is relevant to a post about Sweden attacks...

@eklipz

This screenshots only confirmed that in port battle as defender better is avoid the fight and keep battle rating than take a fight. You running away all time and won this battle. It's only a prove, that this game need a lot of improvements.

Edited by Neith
  • Like 2

Mobile Fighter G Gundam; a Neth Gundam of Neo-Netherlands. Japanese vision of future with new and exciting political map which is pretty much the same as our modern one... except countries are Neo, which is why it's an exciting vision. And then they build big robots that fight in world arena because why not.

It's full of wonderful neo-stereotypes that would get PC banned in Europe in 0.05 second after the pilot episode. A must-watch :3

I will have a look tonight I guess

@eklipz

This screenshots only confirmed that in port battle as defender better is avoid the fight and keep battle rating than take a fight. You running away all time and won this battle. It's only a prove, that this game need a lot of improvements.

We learn from the best

• Like 1

I'm sure our timers suits you perfectly.

And now they're stacked to a single attack window instead of two to emphasise to emphasise on it even further. At least you're not pretending anymore. ^^

And now they're stacked to a single attack window instead of two to emphasise to emphasise on it even further. At least you're not pretending anymore. ^^

we did that from the beginning of time, ask french for more information.

• Like 2

Swedish port attack windows as of March 29, 2016

Swedish Southern Bridgehead

10-12 Pampatar

10-12 Galdonas

14-16 La Blanquila

14-16 Carupano

14-16 Nueva Barcelona

18-20 Macanao

20-22 St. Georges

Swedish Northern Waters

16-18 Basse-Terre

20-22 Charlestown

20-22 Philipsburg

20-22 Codrington

20-22 Oranjestad

20-22 English Harbor

22-24 Terre-de-Bas

22-24 Basseterre

22-24 Saint John's

@ Dutch

Care to explain the fiasko at Macanao today, and why you run with your whole 1st fleet when we offer open world pvp evenly matched after the fail attack during your primetime?

cant really be called a Fiasko when nothing was lost..

and we want to thank a Cat for giving his owners Pavel to us

Your deadstuff in Victory did just that , care to explain that as well?

You had a chance to for epic fight with our both full 1st fleets undamaged and you run, it saddens me.

i saw deadstuff outside, teleporting.. but what happend in Caracas was something else...

but if you want pvp go to willemstad, sure someone wants to play with your ships

i cant speak for others, but that pb completly destroyed the evening for us. We had a good group of around 16 guys together on smaller boats for open pvp and as soon the pb happens...obv there was no enemy anymore... and now i read that we didnt fight in the pb, but only lost that evening for nothing???

but on the other hand, we are like the only guys that can complain in this matter, the swedens just get what they wanted all the way :D

Edited by Manta Scorpion
  • Like 1

Excuse me? That is grand coming from the folks who log off in lost portbattles to avoid enemies outside. :lol:

You guys lost noone. u could have fought us.

We do logout when we lost half our ships for example. to avoid ganking

You guys lost noone. u could have fought us.

We do logout when we lost half our ships for example. to avoid ganking

We could have but we decided not to engage. Easy as that. Our attack, our fleet, our choice and you just have to deal with it.

Personally I feel that logging off like that is lame and should make you loose a durability. Abusing a logoff to avoid being attacked is something entirely different then changing your mind to attack a port.

Thanks tho to the several Swedish captains i fought today. Nice fights! Thanks!

Edited by Johannes Zoutman