Game-Labs Forum

PVP1 - Whoops!

VonVolks

Spain's perfidious forces attempted to assault the peace loving RN forces south of Cuba yesterday, and purchased an assault flag.

Fortunately an Australian Colonial RN Naval attachment spearheaded by the honourable Vykorie and myself were patrolling the seas to keep the King's peace.

We saw the intended assault brewing and pursued then drove off the Spaniard who had hoisted the banner to assault, resulting in a failed Spanish project (yet again).

Also a mention for the brave Captain Hiram who kept a powerful Spanish patrol at bay singlehandedly in his frigate, allowing our patrol to sweep up the Spanish attempted assault unimpeded.

Following this mishap for Spain, Santanillas was reclaimed by the RN in a well run operation...

• Like 5

We didnt declared war on you. We believed that you knew that we were going to reconquer those ports back to us to set our timers.

We didnt have any kind of treaty with Denmark nor the Pirates.

Does Spain have any cohesion when it comes to national policies? Or is it just a Spanish free for all?

This PM was from a Spanish Official dated 5th of March!

Sent 05 March 2016 - 11:46 AM

Dear Sir:

Our two countries are now at war.

I know both of us didnt want it to go this way but some faction in our nation have been pressing hard to make our treaties fail.

Those persons are having a great day today.

Best regards

XXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXX

• Like 1

"You attacked first" *No you attacked first*

Seriously it is getting boring now. Either come to the table without looking at the past and decide a path forward or just get on with shooting at each other already.

Oh and when you do come to negotiate, don't try and carry out an attack in the middle of the meeting... doesn't really give your "we are united and speak with one voice, we come to discuss peace" speech any credibility.

• Like 1

"You attacked first" *No you attacked first*

Seriously it is getting boring now. Either come to the table without looking at the past and decide a path forward or just get on with shooting at each other already.

Oh and when you do come to negotiate, don't try and carry out an attack in the middle of the meeting... doesn't really give your "we are united and speak with one voice, we come to discuss peace" speech any credibility.

Don't try to stop an attack you smelled telling us we needed to negotiate and telling us the meeting had to be in that precise moment....

I'd dial the smack talk down a bit after Misteriosa.

But then again, anyone who expected the Spanish to fight with honour didn't play them in POBS.

Why?  Our players have all the right in the world to smack talk after Mantua, Mugeres, Siguanea and the first battle of Misteriosa(some aspects, not all), just because an individual decided to take it upon himself to block a port attack off doesn't degrade the fact that we've held it together pretty well despite the fact that we can't attack back in a traditional fashion.  We're forced to hit timer-less ports wherever we can find them because every other port is set ridiculously late at night, and we're still managing successes where we can considering this tactical disadvantage.

I personally have no taste for smack talk, but as long as people keep it proper, I feel like it just adds color to the conflict.

• Like 2

Why?  Our players have all the right in the world to smack talk after Mantua, Mugeres, Siguanea and the first battle of Misteriosa(some aspects, not all), just because an individual decided to take it upon himself to block a port attack off doesn't degrade the fact that we've held it together pretty well despite the fact that we can't attack back in a traditional fashion.  We're forced to hit timer-less ports wherever we can find them because every other port is set ridiculously late at night, and we're still managing successes where we can considering this tactical disadvantage.

I personally have no taste for smack talk, but as long as people keep it proper, I feel like it just adds color to the conflict.

wow its so hard for you to get up early in the morning, did you know that your ports are also "Exploiting" the game mechanics as its so late for us aussies to assault and capture? Let me guess you'll say but Aussies don't deserve there own ports that they paid for to be set to there defendable times or the fact that GB has more EU players than Aussies so it shouldn't matter or how about GB shouldn't have timers on there ports because its "To Hard" to get up to assault a port.

You can brag all you want taking Mugeres which was undefended/lightly defended at the time, you can brag about siguanea at the time as we were not expecting resistance, you can brag about taking the undefended port of Misteriosa because we thought you yourself would have called off the attack as you were in talks when it was happening, you can brag about Mantua if you like. But what about the 6 ports you lost today, what about the whole South Coast of Cuba, what about Cocodrillo, Draguilla,  Santa Fe, the last attack on Misteriosa? 

You Spanish need to learn that you fucked up, you started this war when we wanted peace, it might have been hard to accept the terms but maybe you should have accepted them rather than face the fate your beginning to realise now. You knew their was Aussies in this area yet you still wanted war, you wanted to talk peace but instead your clan attacks and makes us say no to any deal with your nation.

Now you come here and complain once again about timers when they are working as intended, yours are set to times you can defend are they not? So why can't we set ports to times we can defend? Double standards much in my eyes you want shit but you can't handle shit thrown back into your face.

Players demanded our surrender in another topic yet where i sit it should be you looking at surrendering this war rather than trying to talk smack.

Jager

oh and blame AUSEZ all you want, but the US never had a problem with us, they enjoyed the fights with us just like we enjoyed ours with them, so its not like our ports are untouchable at all you just need to work harder.

oh and blame AUSEZ all you want, but the US never had a problem with us, they enjoyed the fights with us just like we enjoyed ours with them, so its not like our ports are untouchable at all you just need to work harder.

Obviously Sherlock, they play at nearly same horary...

You talking about undefended british ports but... How many spanish ports you taken were defended? Oh wait... The 90% of the ports you have taken were undefended  :wacko:

Obviously Sherlock, they play at nearly same horary...

You talking about undefended british ports but... How many spanish ports you taken were defended? Oh wait... The 90% of the ports you have taken were undefended  :wacko:

True most of them might have been undefended but at least we don't go Bragging about it like the spanish seem to like doing.

@ Brit's - You guys seem so bitter on the boards.

In a span of a week you seem to insult, threaten, and talk down to the Danes, Spanish, Pirates, and a portion of the US even though you seem to have peaced them out.  Calm down and enjoy the game gents.  Enjoy being on top for a few more days...

@ Dutch - Only a matter of time before they you the "Russians Conspiracy" on you to.  I think the orange-ish banners would look fine in Panama.  Heard it would be as easy as taking neutral ports gent's.

Edited by Zombie
  • Like 1

If that treaty between you and him was honourable only then I would really betray him. 

He betrayed us first when he believed that we attacked you because we really wanted a war against you. When he didnt defend us against false accusations of broken the treaty with the british.

The treaty was made with good faith from both parts. And by the way I was the elected diplo of 60% of the spanish accounts in the server at that moment and I allways made clear who I was representing.

I cant defend anyone from false acusations when I ve seen in a writen text that they are not false. 

If you didnt want war against Britain, you should have talked instead of taking ports when it wasnt the right moment to do so.

Anyway. This is all the past. We are at war now. That means we are all (as Spanish) together in this even if we dont like it.

Just one final note. If Great Britain is specting us to surrunder once they have taken all our ports, you are wrong. When everybody else is finished, Spanish are just starting to warm up. So dear British friends, get ready for a never ending war against Spain.  :)

(And now some moron will say I betray Spain for saying "dear British friends" :D but thats the usual stuff)

Diplomacy is just impossible when there is not an agreement of 100% of the nation. I think we all know that now.

Gaizka

Representing myself at the moment  :)

Edited by Gaizka
  • Like 2

Gaizka,

You are the first poster from the Spanish nation that has posted something that i respect.  You are a honorable.  I can't wait to see what the spanish throw back at us!  As i once said to you, i never wished ill on the spanish, i wanted a strong spain to help us fight the pirates.  I do hope that since Britain is now your number one enemy that all the spanish clans unite and fight together.  i wish you the best of luck.

To everyone just talked trash about the British in this thread, we have a new saying every time it rains in game.  'Spanish tears'.  

They are MmMmMm nice and salty, i can lick them up all day long.

• Like 2