Game-Labs Forum

PVP1 - Whoops!

VonVolks

Let's keep this simple, Spanish and British couldn't get to an agreement because of fuckups in both sides.

Britain has a lot more population and on top of that, it is better spread around the timezones, but Spanish guys are relentless and love a fight (at least my guys :) ). 

Conclusion: Let's fight and have fun, wasn't this a war game?

Regards.

Love it!  

Another great spanish captain.  Can't wait to fight your honorable self on the open sea. :)

Can other spanish captains please be more like this and Gaizka :)

• Like 1

Let's keep this simple, Spanish and British couldn't get to an agreement because of fuckups in both sides.

Britain has a lot more population and on top of that, it is better spread around the timezones, but Spanish guys are relentless and love a fight (at least my guys :) ). 

Regards.

From what I've seen in port battles, the only thing the spanish are relentless in is running away. I wish you lot actually would fight for a change. Whatever else one can say about the pirates, they fight. They can be outnumbered 5 to 1 and they'll still fight to the last shot, the spanish run away to the last mast...

Edited by DarkFenix

Greetings gentlemen.

Not all the spanish captains and clans enjoy the direction it is taking our nation. And not all of us are runners, some we like to fight with honour, even if we're outnumbered and (more recently due to the other factions big ships) outgunned.

I personally want to make this clear to you all... some of us are working to unite the nation. Mainly for obvious reasons, like diplomacy and vital organization of our forces, but it is a question of honour and reputation too. We're trying to repair all of this, seriously.

Don't generalize and believe me, I personally know many polite people and men of honour among our ranks. Not all of us are the "typical spanish" type of guy.

PD: Oh, and I must say that any confrontation is welcomed gentlemen. In the end this game is about... war, isn't it? :)

Edited by Vandrus Tallaferro

The Brits should focus on giving some real fight to the Pirates. But they always come in and run. I wonder what is actually more humiliating. The underpopulated Spanish losing to the biggest faction or the biggest faction slowly being kicked out from the Carribean by "no nation"?

• Like 1

oceanic guys should play on oceanic server. more intersting, should we start a discussion?

WHAT! There is a oceanic server now, please sir point me in the direction of this server at once as i cannot for the life of me find it? joke aside there is no need for a discussion as for one ping does not matter in this game and for two it would be a waste of money as we do not have 3000 players in our timezone playing so why bother creating a server for it. Now before you say the oceanic server is PVP 2 the same as the US why should we pick a less populated server for a minor 100 ping difference? Besides when i first starting playing this game it was PVP 1, PVP 2 and PVE 1, now for pings it went 330, 350, 320 so now ask yourself this for a new player joining then and seeing less ping on PVP 1 than PVP 2 you would join PVP 1 right? 

Greetings gentlemen.

Not all the spanish captains and clans enjoy the direction it is taking our nation. And not all of us are runners, some we like to fight with honour, even if we're outnumbered and (more recently due to the other factions big ships) outgunned.

I personally want to make this clear to you all... some of us are working to unite the nation. Mainly for obvious reasons, like diplomacy and vital organization of our forces, but it is a question of honour and reputation too. We're trying to repair all of this, seriously.

Don't generalize and believe me, I personally know many polite people and men of honour among our ranks. Not all of us are the "typical spanish" type of guy.

PD: Oh, and I must say that any confrontation is welcomed gentlemen. In the end this game is about... war, isn't it? :)

Its good to hear that you guys are finally working to unite your nation even if its a bit late, and i am sorry for some of the generalization however what about all of the generalization that the spanish have done to us, we did want peace there's no disagreeing about that between all brits but when you get people like Pepe who just want war it becomes hard as you may realise. Not only that with the generalisation most spanish players we have run into have basically all ran and not stayed and fought. Yesterday i was in a fight with a few pirates who stayed and fought even with being hugely outnumbered, when the spanish are in this position they seem to tend to run.

Regards.

Hope to see you around to fight against

The Brits should focus on giving some real fight to the Pirates. But they always come in and run. I wonder what is actually more humiliating. The underpopulated Spanish losing to the biggest faction or the biggest faction slowly being kicked out from the Carribean by "no nation"?

Oh we would have been but did you know that was what the plan was to be but the spanish even though they knew this and knew we wanted peace with them decided they wanted war with us when we were trying to be peaceful. So i must ask the spanish are you in league with the pirates because you seem to be rather that fighting them you seem to be allies with them?

Exactly the same as us then!

We have two/three fronts and would rather had discussed terms with you and help you against the USA however during a certain diplomatic meeting you attacked... A bit like Japan at Pearl Harbour, a surprise to us yes however like Japan it will go down as an attack that achieved nothing and in the end you will regret!

Edited by Krupi

We are not allies with them, only that we have enough enemys right now, we dont need/want/like another front... you are in war with them and us, so is obvius that you are going to fight in two fronts.

Regards.

Hmm i'm sorry but you didn't want another front? So that means that instead of fighting pirates which in my mind a nation should always be at war with, you decided to open up a second front(and it is a second front because you said your not allied with pirates so your at war/hostile with them) when you knew the nation you were attacking (Us brits) was at war with Pirates and Danes on two other fronts.

So either your nation thought it could hit a nation while you thought we were weak effectively opening up a 3rd front for us or your in league with the pirates.

We were not going to attack your ports except ones that might have been handed to us though negotiations which were still happening when RAE attack the british ports before the joint Yucatan attack. 

What i don't get from the spanish is as there was still negotiations about the southern cuban ports etc etc going on why you thought it was best to attack britain over the pirates who effectively own 80% of Northern Cuba?

Wouldn't it of been best to take back Northern Cuba than to attack the British who you knew had shit timers for your nation in that region?

Hmm i'm sorry but you didn't want another front? So that means that instead of fighting pirates which in my mind a nation should always be at war with, you decided to open up a second front(and it is a second front because you said your not allied with pirates so your at war/hostile with them) when you knew the nation you were attacking (Us brits) was at war with Pirates and Danes on two other fronts.

So either your nation thought it could hit a nation while you thought we were weak effectively opening up a 3rd front for us or your in league with the pirates.

We were not going to attack your ports except ones that might have been handed to us though negotiations which were still happening when RAE attack the british ports before the joint Yucatan attack. 

What i don't get from the spanish is as there was still negotiations about the southern cuban ports etc etc going on why you thought it was best to attack britain over the pirates who effectively own 80% of Northern Cuba?

Wouldn't it of been best to take back Northern Cuba than to attack the British who you knew had shit timers for your nation in that region?

We were fighting  against pirates and usa, trying to recover the north of cuba, then was the problem between you and  RAE,so you decided declare war to all the spanish faction taking all the ports of southern cuba, and now i can see that yucatan also.

You opened your own third front, not us, instead of talk with the people you decided take the easy way and declare war (we are too weak at all), or perhaps  the spanish faction declared war to GB when some english clans atacked to RAE in canalete?  No

Regards and  excuse my english.

• Like 1

Mistakes were made on both sides eventually the British Squadrons were forced to start communicating between each other and we decided to be diplomatic just like every other nation.

Spain is now the only nation that refuses point blank to do a deal with any other nation, how incredible pompous!

You started off strong however with a low playerbase however your vast number of ports could have been a bargaining chip however you threw it all away...

Edited by Krupi

Your strongest clan moving down south was a mistake they should have stayed near your capital at the start and then slowly moved.

My 2 cents.

They were told by myself and others, but hey they knew best. They even wanted to repeat it as part of their recent negotiations....living la vida loca huh?!?

• Like 1

We were fighting  against pirates and usa, trying to recover the north of cuba,

We helped you against the US, before war was declared, we even helped you and them come to the table to a peace agreement 

then was the problem between you and  RAE,so you decided declare war to all the spanish faction taking all the ports of southern cuba, and now i can see that yucatan also.

RAE attacked us on the eve of the joint attack against the US in the Yucatan area, we let it slide as it was only RAE and told the spanish diplo that was speaking to us at the time that we would only engage RAE. Approx a week later Corrientes was attacked, the attack failed and we were going to let it slide but when the port of Sigunia which was negotiated to be given to us by the spanish diplo that was speaking to us at the time and who claimed to be the voice of all spanish clans but RAE was defended, we again we asked why and we were going to ignore it again and do more negotiations with you spanish for the ports. The next day Corrientes was then attacked again, showing that spain or half of it was wanting war with us. Your nation forced this war against us, we were going to let some attacks slide for peace, hell Wang even argued for it within the British council who after the first attack and then the defense wanted nothing more than straight up war.

You opened your own third front, not us, instead of talk with the people you decided take the easy way and declare war (we are too weak at all),

Like i said above your nation opened up the front that we were wanting peace on, hell we helped you get part of you country back for you, the ports that we still had in Northern Yucatan were about to be handed over to you, yet your nations clans attacked us. I do not see how we were responsible for opening this front, especially as you yourself claim that your not at war on another front indicates to me that your at peace with the pirates, effectively meaning that your allied or have a none aggression with them. Why when they own 80% of northern Cuba astounds me.

or perhaps  the spanish faction declared war to GB when some english clans atacked to RAE in canalete?  No

RAE was booted from that area the day or two before GB formed the Council, unfortunately otherwise a vote would have probably been made and we might not be fighting. From what i was also told RAE after being booted from Panama wanted to move into Truxillo even though a week before that they told me that the british could take those 5 ports in bensalem as they didn't have timers on. they also told me that there was no other spanish clans to speak to as they all rerolled pirate, they also said we could have the whole of the Gulf of Mexico and Cuba if we wished it as they were still down in Panama. So why are you listening to RAE when there officers told us that we could have that land, yet now they are wanting a war with the nation that is now claiming what they gave us a week/a few days prior to there eviction from Panama. Did they then tell us that they didn't want us to take that anymore? Nope, did they ever come to our ts or a british teamspeak for a chat? Nope, Are they wanting spain to fall so they devs implement want they want which seems to be only EU port timers? Seems that way, so why is it that you spanish players are listening to the crap they speak?

Regards and  excuse my english.

Your english was quite good my friend, and please do not think i am insulting you or your nation with my replies, we aussies do like a good debate :), seriously you should hear our teamspeak at night, always a debate about something going on lol

Jager

Edited by Jager

Ok. This is the thing... The spanish diplomat (Gaizka) told the spanish clans that there was ABSOLUTELY NO patch for siguanea or any of the southern cuban islands.

On behalf of the attack on corrientes. We didnt even take it, the guys retreated from port because it was a mistake on their part.

Just clarifying those 2 points.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Jager

You butchered the timeline so badly I'm actually astonished reading what you just wrote, how desperately your nation wants to twist history just to appear like the good guys to who?  Who do you think is reading this other than a British player and says to himself, "wow, I must have been dreaming the last 3 weeks of my life while playing this game".  Hilarious.