Game-Labs Forum

PVP1 - Whoops!

VonVolks

Just one final note. If Great Britain is specting us to surrunder once they have taken all our ports, you are wrong.

Surrender = Error 404, the resource surrender does not exist in spanish dictionary :lol:

Mistakes were made on both sides, we tried to correct that you made ludicrous demands and decided to attack us when you knew we were busy trying to defend our western flank.

We have now booted you back out even with appalling behaviour/zero sportsmanship on your end.

We could have worked TOGETHER against USA and the pirates however you refuse to be diplomatic to us or any other nation.

Your Spanish "patriotism" will die with you.

You guys are incredibly arrogant for a group that is getting it's ass kicked consistently, we don't want to destroy your nation however you are currently giving us no choice but to fight you!

P.S. Are you going to run back to the developers when other nations start to take "your" ports again?

Edited by Krupi

Only the Spanish would come to the negotiating table with a demand of the return of 16 'once' Spanish ports and the reopening of the Panama front against the Dutch!

... they offer us in return for this huge gesture on GB part,  "Friends" until they want to attack us again!

GB response!

CORNUKIUwAAgyWu.jpg

Looks to me like the ports are sent to when we, as a percentage of the server population, are the strongest, so working as intended I'd suggest.

When we took your Panama ports at 6am and none of you showed up is an entirely different matter.

Plus as per a few posts back up you're suggesting you could 'only' attack there as our ports had no timers, so what's the problem?

• Like 1

Just one final note. If Great Britain is specting us to surrunder once they have taken all our ports, you are wrong. When everybody else is finished, Spanish are just starting to warm up. So dear British friends, get ready for a never ending war against Spain.  :)

A diplo who use the words "never ending"? Are you sure that diplo is the right job for you?

Edited by John Rilley

wow its so hard for you to get up early in the morning, did you know that your ports are also "Exploiting" the game mechanics as its so late for us aussies to assault and capture? Let me guess you'll say but Aussies don't deserve there own ports that they paid for to be set to there defendable times or the fact that GB has more EU players than Aussies so it shouldn't matter or how about GB shouldn't have timers on there ports because its "To Hard" to get up to assault a port.

You can brag all you want taking Mugeres which was undefended/lightly defended at the time, you can brag about siguanea at the time as we were not expecting resistance, you can brag about taking the undefended port of Misteriosa because we thought you yourself would have called off the attack as you were in talks when it was happening, you can brag about Mantua if you like. But what about the 6 ports you lost today, what about the whole South Coast of Cuba, what about Cocodrillo, Draguilla,  Santa Fe, the last attack on Misteriosa? 

You Spanish need to learn that you fucked up, you started this war when we wanted peace, it might have been hard to accept the terms but maybe you should have accepted them rather than face the fate your beginning to realise now. You knew their was Aussies in this area yet you still wanted war, you wanted to talk peace but instead your clan attacks and makes us say no to any deal with your nation.

Now you come here and complain once again about timers when they are working as intended, yours are set to times you can defend are they not? So why can't we set ports to times we can defend? Double standards much in my eyes you want shit but you can't handle shit thrown back into your face.

Players demanded our surrender in another topic yet where i sit it should be you looking at surrendering this war rather than trying to talk smack.

Jager

oh and blame AUSEZ all you want, but the US never had a problem with us, they enjoyed the fights with us just like we enjoyed ours with them, so its not like our ports are untouchable at all you just need to work harder.

"Lightly defended", you realize there are screenshot of these battles in existence right?  Do we play on the same server or is this more of the infamous British projection that we've been witnessing for the past week or so.  "Lightly defended" and we're the delusional ones, hilarious.

Every port you've taken thus far, aside from Misteriosa which frankly I didn't even show up for because what we're doing atm has no need of that port at this moment, has been undefended.  So please, you can have your participation ribbons and wave them as frantically all you want, but you're talking to the person you're fighting trying to convince him that your dream world is our reality.  Just stop, the cringe is too strong.

• Like 1

I bath in spanish tears....

So firstly, you want to complain about timers over and over.  The timers are set to whom has purchased the flags. 

This is the EU server ey?  So what server should the Oceanic guys play on?  This game if meant for everyone.  It is massively insulting and shows your arrogance to think the most populated server in this game can not be used by everyone throughout the world.

Do you see Australians complain about your timers?  Or do you see Australians in your port battles?  Waking up early and taking the fight to you?

Also now you claim 'British are weak anyway, they are taking undefended ports'  THEY ARE YOUR TIMERS!

So you want to complain about our timers?  and how we dont want a fair fight.  Yet your not even willing to fight on the timers YOU SET.

Then to come on here and claim the spanish have something to smack talk about is why i say your delusional.  

Now i just see its ALL spin and propaganda to keep your troops fighting for for you, to protect your measly assets. 

Spanish leadership screwing over their own nation, not a new occurrence.  Why not abandon your capital again and head to hmmmm lets see maybe Bermuda?  Ask the US to port hop up to Around Charleston? Then you can be elite pvp mercenaries from Bermuda!

I wouldnt be surprised if this was the next plan of the Spanish leadership. 

• Like 2

I bath in spanish tears....

So firstly, you want to complain about timers over and over.  The timers are set to whom has purchased the flags. 

This is the EU server ey?  So what server should the Oceanic guys play on?  This game if meant for everyone.  It is massively insulting and shows your arrogance to think the most populated server in this game can not be used by everyone throughout the world.

Do you see Australians complain about your timers?  Or do you see Australians in your port battles?  Waking up early and taking the fight to you?

Also now you claim 'British are weak anyway, they are taking undefended ports'  THEY ARE YOUR TIMERS!

So you want to complain about our timers?  and how we dont want a fair fight.  Yet your not even willing to fight on the timers YOU SET.

Then to come on here and claim the spanish have something to smack talk about is why i say your delusional.  

Now i just see its ALL spin and propaganda to keep your troops fighting for for you, to protect your measly assets. 

Spanish leadership screwing over their own nation, not a new occurrence.  Why not abandon your capital again and head to hmmmm lets see maybe Bermuda?  Ask the US to port hop up to Around Charleston? Then you can be elite pvp mercenaries from Bermuda!

I wouldnt be surprised if this was the next plan of the Spanish leadership. 

Arguiñano's eggs have three yolks.

So what server should the Oceanic guys play on?  This game if meant for everyone.  It is massively insulting and shows your arrogance to think the most populated server in this game can not be used by everyone throughout 

oceanic guys should play on oceanic server. more intersting, should we start a discussion?

This crap again? 

The PvP 1 - (EU) server is the "Original" server. 

Pretty much every single veteran of this community plays on that server. Aussies, Russians, Europeans and Americans. 

Suggesting that Russians should have their own server and that American's should gtfo and find their own server is the most insulting shit ever. 
You guys with 100 post's or the like that have spent like 200 hours on the game and are now coming with these ridicoulus comments, you are the ones who should find your own server. 

Cheers! :) 

• Like 8

A diplo who use the words "never ending"? Are you sure that diplo is the right job for you?

I am not representing anyone at the moment, but I am not saying it on my behalf. It is just the way most Spaniards are.

We dont know how to surrunder. :P

Let's keep this simple, Spanish and British couldn't get to an agreement because of fuckups in both sides.

Britain has a lot more population and on top of that, it is better spread around the timezones, but Spanish guys are relentless and love a fight (at least my guys :) ). 

Conclusion: Let's fight and have fun, wasn't this a war game?

Regards.

• Like 1