Game-Labs Forum

Letters to Habana

lobogris

My point is: this kind of attitude is a strong example of why the map looks like it looks today and I wish they were alternatives clans for Spanish players especially english speakers.

As a US player, we are often confounded by how the Spanish have worked diplomatically. The olive branch has been, and to my knowledge continues to be held out, and it is rebuffed at every turn.

My hope for those who are disappointed by the Spanish "leadership" is that the rebellion mechanic is added in before too long so that you can form a sort of Yucatan faction. I imagine the US would be more than happy to assist you in the self-liberation from the shackles of Europe.

Dear Sirs:

"Timers should not be diplomatic or strategic weapons." Please developers... read that. And if you are planing to fix that please add a 24 hour timer to port battles so everybody can coordinate a defence.

You do know that even with a 24 hour timer it also gives your enemies that same 24 hours to retake ports, yes?  Then the Spanish, and most likely others would be complaining about that, as well.  I'm not sure if there is a good solution to this problem. :(

"I don't know (and now I 'd wish never know) who was the strategist in our faction/alliance, but... it sucks." He doesnt suck. He cant suck because he doesnt exist. Each clan follows his own strategic agenda. The outcome is there when you press "M" ingame.

I would love it if the Spanish had a unified command like the US Navy has.  It would make things much more interesting.  As it currently stands, it just seems like the United States is steam-rolling our opponents.  That can be fun for a while, but it's already becoming sad, like kicking a sick puppy. :(

Regarding our victories against the US navy, we have killed like 40 US Navy ships loosing only 4 in the process. We ganked some people doing missions and we made some small battles but mostly we ganked gankers hunting Spanish newees. 

The one thing I will NEVER do, even if ordered by my clan leadership and the US Navy leadership, is attack foreign nation noobies.  They are here trying to learn the game, and being ganked by a ship that out guns them by such a degree is just plain disgusting.  At least have the balls to attack a ship that is close to having a chance at success.  I know some in the US Navy, and probably others do it, but we should be helping and guiding the newbies into better ships and learning the game, not making them want to quit 2 seconds after logging in.

BTW, I am proud to say, that even tho the US Navy was in active operations against the Spanish last night, we did help them defend Mariel from a Pirate fleet.  It was fun seeing the Spanish and US factions fighting on the same side for a change.

To those that were there:  It was an Honor sailing and fighting by your side. 07

Regards.

Edited by Tibbetts

Tibbets.

At least, with night flipping, we could make something, not only wait for to see the next day loses...

In you second quote. Really you need someone answer that? It's obvious answer.

Becoming sad? Many of your faction seem proud for take ports without chance we can take back.

I have a question too. Why you didn't take all this untimed ports one or two weeks ago? Why stops the steamroller? Awaiting for your people gets 3rd rates and leveling before reach an enemy with enough captains fighting in your timezone? I don't think so, you could take all gulf one week ago without reach other factions.

Treasury Office Marina of Habana

Military Navy Commander of Cuba, My Lord we lose all the ports near Habana now it is blocked we fought at the Battle of Bahia Honda but it was lost becouse we had only light ships and we couldnt stop them, we still fighting, now im going to tell you my lord the ship that we captured today;

Us navy:

"TF" Matthius Murenger     Surprise

Edited by lobogris

Meanwhile in Panama, the last ditch efforts of the Spanish against GB takes a turn for the worse:

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/305486901632719295/16C9E2DCFD923EB5F28C510EA65FE646D06C8A3C/

Why RAE continues to waste its time and resources down here in the south, all the while its nation, and its capital is completely surrounded is mind boggling!

Edited by Shazta

Should we start keeping count of sunk spanish vessels aswell? Take the attached image as an appetizer.

Edit: I had to leave that early, I think we sank everyone who was left on that screen aswell if I'm not mistaken.

post-8001-0-67048900-1455584766_thumb.jpg

Edited by clebi

Why RAE continues to waste its time and resources down here in the south, all the while its nation, and its capital is completely surrounded is mind boggling!

If I were a Spanish leader I would be pulling all of the Spanish nation to Habana first and foremost. Expansion and the rest of the ports can be dealt with later. Right now they have no home unless they choose to establish one.

Isn't situations like these the types that peace talks arise from?

If I were a Spanish leader I would be pulling all of the Spanish nation to Habana first and foremost. Expansion and the rest of the ports can be dealt with later. Right now they have no home unless they choose to establish one.

Why would any of the other nations want peace? Right now they can take all the ports anyway!

No this is when surrender arises, which just isn't possible

What is the purpose of going to Habana if you can't retake any of the ports? guess what? they all have the same timer: 04-06 am

Edited by Ramon Luna

Military Navy Commander of Cuba, My Lord we were fighting at Us Homeland we arrived to Charleston and we didnt see too many ships, we dont know where are them, now im going to tell you my lord the ships that we captured or destroyed today;

Us navy:

Thomas Macdonaugh       Cerverus

Tisx                                    Frigate

"BSP" Kasa Bocha             Cerverus

James Monty                     Cerverus

Steymstr                            Cerverus

Military Navy Commander of Cuba, today is a day of infamy for the pirates they attacked fast the port of Carahathas and we resolved to attack them with all the rage of the Spanish Faction, im going to tell you my lord the list of the ships captured or destroyed today,

Pirates: 

"ACE" Simplex                  Cerverus

"ACE" James Flynt           Surprise

"ACE" Lunder                   Trincomalee

"ACE" Uriel                       Snow

"ACE" David Butron          Trincomalee

"BIA" Antonio Coimbra     Trincomalee

Edited by lobogris