Game-Labs Forum

Letters to Habana

lobogris

Treasury Office Marina of Habana

Military Navy Commander of Cuba, I want to tell you my lord the heavy fought that we got at north of Habana, La mano del Diablo and Bastardos sin Gloria attacked them at their homeland and killed destroyed captured a lot of their ships, at first it was easy but they are trying to stop us, quite difficult, they have brave soldiers but they dont know what its comming to them, our privatieers are unstoppable , and we will continue taking the hell to them at their homeland, im going to tell you my lord the list of the ships destroyed or captured at the moment;

Us navy:

"TDA" Z4YS:                              Yellow Frigate.

Umen manda:                            Mercury

"AO" Demorian:                          Snow

Samuel Nicholson:                      Cerverus

Ruthless4u:                                 Cutter.

"TDA" Z4YS:                               Yellow Frigate.

"TDA" SEAWOLF:                       Surprise

Lemonarque:                              Niagara

"GWF" EL CHATO                      MERCURY

"GWF"  REUSTY                         MERCURY

"BSP"   PLAID PILOT                   BRIG

VERMON MERILL                       NIAGARA

"BSP" PLAID PILOT                     BRIG

"TF" WILLFORD TIBBETTS        CERVERUS

"GWF" EL CHAPO                       CERVERUS

"TDA" KINGEMU                          NIAGARA

"TF" WILLFORD TIBETTS           RENOME

"FNB" VICENTE BUSTADES        CERVERUS

"FNB" BARON REED                    CERVERUS

"SNDD" NATALIE DORMER         CERVERUS

GRYON                                         NAVY BRIG

"TDA" AKD                                    SURPRISE

"WARGG"  NACHBARSLUMPI      YELLOW TRINCOMALEE 

Pirates navy:

"BSPX" Captain Blonbbeard    Snow

"RUBLI" GAMEOVER               RENOME

Russian navy:

"FLOT" BELLA DEL GADO       SNOW

Edited by lobogris
  • Like 6

Spanish should post screenshots with these sinks, I bet 99% of them were big ganks. Well they'd have to be, they run from anything that isn't a gank.

They'll probably respond, you in Habana waters so you are fair game, we sink all ship that enter home water. Like okay cool story bro. No reason to brag about sinking a ship in a 15v1.  Jejejeje

Edited by ACE

If this keeps Spanish players playing and stops further mass defections to other factions, then by all means reach back as many days as you like to make a long list. Just remember, a list of kills is not a list of battle wons.

• Like 6

Military Navy Commander of Cuba,we continue fighting at north of Habana, at 1:00 a.m we saw a heavy fleet of 60 ships of Us navy  that took Mantua, we couldnt defended it, im going to tell you my lord the list of the ships destroyed or captured today;

Us navy.

"SNDD" Natalie Dormer           Surprise

Alfred Mahan                           Niagara

"CSY" Beagleplease                Bellepoule

Military Navy Commander of Cuba,we continue fighting at north of Habana, at 1:00 a.m we saw a heavy fleet of 60 ships of Us navy  that took Mantua, we couldnt defended it, im going to tell you my lord the list of the ships destroyed or captured today;

Us navy.

"CSY" Beagleplease                Bellepoule

A what? 15 to 1 Gank near Key West. While the rest of our group was fighting in  a 20 vs 20.

Don't understand how you dare to boast about ganks.

Hope you guys, can get common sense to ALL your SAPANISH CLANS!

Having a small group to leave Habana to fend for it's self, to play elsewhere is very selfish!

I don't care how YOU guys got your victories, you GOT THEM!!!

So well done to the SPANISH guys that are totally out numbered.

THREE CHEERS!!!

• Like 3

start RP:

English Letter to All Spanish Admiralty from one British Captain:

What the Fuck happened? You are letting your ports fall to the Rebel Scum that should be wiped out.

Cuba your home is being threatened and yet you sail south though our waters to fight a enemy that is 1000 miles from your home while letting a enemy that 100 miles from your homeland invade and country take your home.

As a British Captain that want to see all nations prosper even in war, i am wondering what the hell is going on within the spanish government.

Thank you a Concerned British Captain.

end rp.

Seriously what the hell went on though with the US - Spanish war.

Edited by Jager

I don't think they're boasting about ganks, rather reporting every victory, no matter big, small or significant.

Ok.. let me then add to their achievements that while they were ganking a person that stayed behind we had a fight against about 20 spanish.

Result:

0 losses

16 spanish ships sunk, 4 escaped

Maybe next time they should jump into the fights to support their fellow spanish ships. They might would be able to get a few kills on us if they would have turned the battle into a 30+ spanish against 20 US

• Like 2

start RP:

English Letter to All Spanish Admiralty from one British Captain:

What the Fuck happened? You are letting your ports fall to the Rebel Scum that should be wiped out.

Cuba your home is being threatened and yet you sail south though our waters to fight a enemy that is 1000 miles from your home while letting a enemy that 100 miles from your homeland invade and country take your home.

As a British Captain that want to see all nations prosper even in war, i am wondering what the hell is going on within the spanish government.

Thank you a Concerned British Captain.

end rp.

Seriously what the hell went on though with the US - Spanish war.

Time windows, we can't counter that even at first we did try. I've been saying it three weeks.

And I never saw a allied british ship (or french in some cases) capture our ports for put the time window in any spanish port from Florida or Cuba or the Gulf.

Even some british clans were enjoy slowing and sabotage our joined war effort too.

At 4-6am, every port taken by US is impossible to retake later.

tbh it was offered to spanish clans from multiple different british clans, however it was never accepted by the spanish, that is not our fault that your clans did not agree to us taking and then letting you take it back.  There is more that i cannot say here as it is public however if you are in RAE you will hear it from your leadership shortly at what we are going to be doing. Myself and another British Diplo are waiting in your ts if you are RAE leadership or diplo.

Thank you Jager

Edited by Jager
  • Like 1

Forget the British flipping ports. USA offered flippings ports twice. Once before we got into Florida and a Second time before we set up in Key west. 

I am led to believe the Spanish leadership has absolutely no idea what they are doing. I am not even sure who the leadership of RAE even is? I thought it was Alex-SD due to his previous comments of making it seem like Spain had some grand plans. However now that they are fighting the British http://www.escuadron69.net/v20/foro/uploads/gallery/album_181/gallery_7411_181_98767.jpg(Quite effectivly at that) I am not too sure what that plan is. Also he hasn't made a comment on here for several days.

I am speaking as a normal spanish player here.

As every spanish player knows, I was trying to say a proper tactic for spanish faction since the first days, but... the ostrich preferred to stick your head in the ground leaving his ass out. It was exhausting and was unsuccessful. I learned the lesson for good.

BTW I didn't blame the british for not help in original spanish timers, it was probably spanish diplomatic fault again, but I don't know the true in that. I was working in internal diplomatic business only and it was a hard and exhausting work, you can believe me.

The fact is all Florida, Louisiana and now Cuba coast is painted green and nobody made something for avoid this. Now all that ports are green and impossible to retake at 4-6am.

BTW I didn't blame the british for not help in original spanish timers, it was probably spanish diplomatic fault again, but I don't know the true in that. I was working in internal diplomatic business only and it was a hard and exhausting work, you can believe me.

Oh, the british didn't help? What a surprise!  :lol:

• Like 1

Forget the British flipping ports. USA offered flippings ports twice. Once before we got into Florida and a Second time before we set up in Key west. 

I am led to believe the Spanish leadership has absolutely no idea what they are doing. I am not even sure who the leadership of RAE even is? I thought it was Alex-SD due to his previous comments of making it seem like Spain had some grand plans. However now that they are fighting the British http://www.escuadron69.net/v20/foro/uploads/gallery/album_181/gallery_7411_181_98767.jpg(Quite effectivly at that) I am not too sure what that plan is. Also he hasn't made a comment on here for several days.

I don't know (and now I 'd wish never know) who was the strategist in our faction/alliance, but... it sucks.

Late, wrong and ...never.

Anyway, although that "grand plan" or other would been success, you have the timers... So either you believe that you are so good.

Timers should not be diplomatic or strategic weapons.

Dear Sirs:

"Timers should not be diplomatic or strategic weapons." Please developers... read that. And if you are planing to fix that please add a 24 hour timer to port battles so everybody can coordinate a defence.

"I don't know (and now I 'd wish never know) who was the strategist in our faction/alliance, but... it sucks." He doesnt suck. He cant suck because he doesnt exist. Each clan follows his own strategic agenda. The outcome is there when you press "M" ingame.

Regarding our victories against the US navy, we have killed like 40 US Navy ships loosing only 4 in the process. We ganked some people doing missions and we made some small battles but mostly we ganked gankers hunting Spanish newees. 

Gaizka

Bastardos sin Gloria Diplo

The present situation is normal as the RAE (biggest spanish clan)  leadership is poor and their way of thinking has no logic and make no sense (to me at least).

Case study: I was a RAE member until yesterday when I got kicked out without explanation. Reason offered after trying to email them and ask what happened was that I attacked allied british players.

So here what happened. The day before while in my NavyBrig alone trying to cap some AI traders around Cayman Brac I got ganked by a group of 5 british player members of the same clan sailing Renomee's Surprises and Constitution. I could't run as they were hitting my sails and got sunked twice. Third time while trying to exit port I enter an already existing battle Great Britain vs France and then I got accused in chat by their clan leaders for breaking an alliance between our two nations moment when I decided to retreat.

I only found out today that after being ganked (in battles of 5 vs 1 and 6-7 vs 1) they also went to RAE leadership and complained that I was the one that initiated the attack and brake the alliance. Hardly believable that a player alone in a brig will atack 5-6 enemies part of the same clan and sailing better ships isn't it? And what RAE did: they decided to kick me out without even asking me what happened or listen to my side of the story. 

So rather than listen to their own members they preffer to put their trust blindly in an foreign nation.

My point is: this kind of attitude is a strong example of why the map looks like it looks today and I wish they were alternatives clans for Spanish players especially english speakers.

Edited by Cosstarica

Dear Sirs:

Regarding our victories against the US navy, we have killed like 40 US Navy ships loosing only 4 in the process. We ganked some people doing missions and we made some small battles but mostly we ganked gankers hunting Spanish newees. 

Gaizka

Bastardos sin Gloria Diplo

I must have been dreaming then when our squad went out and sunk 16 spanish players in 1 battle.....without any losses.

• Like 1