Game-Labs Forum

Letters to Habana

lobogris

Treasury Office Marina of Habana

Military Navy Commander of Cuba, My Lord "La Mano del Diablo" and some friends continue at British Waters Im going to tell you the ships captured or destroyed:

British Navy:

Daganet1963                             Renomee

"AUSEZ" HMS Skillet             Trincomalee

"RD" Down With the man        Surprise

"TRR" Easyseal                        Surprise

"RGL" Snorri                            Trinco

"THAWK" Frankace                Surprise

"THAWK" Frankace                Surprise

Edited by lobogris

Military Navy Commander of Cuba, My Lord "La Mano del Diablo" was hunting at Port Royal this days the poor britishs that we took are captured or sunked, im going to tell you My Lord the list:

Royal Navy:

"RD" Praetorians                               Snow

"FIRST" Alesio Duca si savoia         Cerverus

"KGS" Fallxvonshasen                      Frigate

"KSK" Jackspearrow                         Trader Snow

"KSK"James Alexander Bluewater   Trader Snow

"RG" Horatio Horublewer                  Bellona 74

"RGL" Kanazawai                              Cutter

RusellCrowe                                       Cerverus

Valeris Borg Lus                                 Frigate

"BWITC" Sandberg                            Frigate

​"BWITC" Sandberg                            Frigate

"SLNR" Horus Quinn                         Belle Poule 

"RGR" Daniel Boone                          Surprise

Bogwash                                              Snow

Frinkwathless                                       Cerverus

KingGeorge                                          Surprise.

Edited by lobogris
  • Like 3

Military Navy Commander of Cuba, My Lord "La Mano del Diablo" and some friends were hunting like alwaies at british waters but we dont see too many british this days, im goignt to tell you my Lord the ships captured or destroyed;

British Navy:

Miffy101                                         Cerverus

Colonel haggis                               Snow

"ROS" Twobob                               Cerverus

"ROS" Dreaghnaught  Jim             Surprise

"AUSEZ" Cpt Ruval                        Frigate

"RGL" Suppe                                  Cutter

"EITCC" Zumbas                            Belle Poule

"SINK" Slim Shaney                        Frigate

"BRITS" Capt Roberts                     Cutter

"RGG" Osscar                                 Trincomalee

"BRITS" Augustus Charles              Renomee

"RGL" Black Spawn                         Cutter

"VVV" Silverwzj                                Trader snow

Cerverus                                          Trader snow  

Rondas                                             Mercury

"RGL" Horatio Hornblower II            Third Clase

"RGL" Kpt Kc                                    Third Clase

• Like 1

I was there ;) we sank him i think, but it could be an error we sunk too many brits, but im quite sure that we sank him we dont sunk too many belle poules, becouse you dont use it.

I was there too my friend and you didn't sink him. Stop telling lies.

I wonder how many if this reports are untrue.

Edited by CptEdwardKenway

When am I going to see Danes and French in your list???

Only going after "Soft" targets???

I guess it will not happen soon. We do not backstab the ones that helped us in rebuilding our faction.

Edited by victor

We sink and capture a lot of British ships i can have one error, it happends, and i understand that u cant believe it, we are quite far from you like a players.

Ih021z6.jpg

Actually you made many errors.

And a kitten is not a lion. Lions don't run from enemies with equal force. They stay and fight. Therefore you are more kittens.

Funny that Britain still regards taking Spanish ports as help.

I'm glad the rest of the server has decided to help Britain in the same way.

You mean sreening and beeing backup while you captured your lost ports is no help? Hm would like to know what you call help then.

Oh and you mean the rest of the map decided to help britian like all countries around you decided to "help" your nation?

Too bad the danes couldn't talk everyone into war with us.

Actually not every country around us is fighting us. But you are only surrounded by enemies now. Guess who screwed this up uh?

So Britain takes a dozen Spanish ports, keeps them permanently, teases about returning them, and helps out a Spanish clan a few times?

Sounds like a great deal for Britain. Like squatting in someone's apartment and then making a deal with the landlord's janitor to pay three rotten cabbages in rent.

So Britain takes a dozen Spanish ports, keeps them permanently, teases about returning them, and helps out a Spanish clan a few times?

Sounds like a great deal for Britain. Like squatting in someone's apartment and then making a deal with the landlord's janitor to pay three rotten cabbages in rent.

Well instead of talking you decided to sabotage those talkings. At least you got many ports returned at gulf of mexico. What do you have now? Seems it was a very good idea for you to attack us. But since you are screening for the danes we all know where this is coming from. What did they promise you? Jamaica? Haaa!!!

Btw where was their help? And where is their help for getting all the ports back the pirates took from you? Something to think about. We gave you ports back. And there were talkings about more before you joined the dark side. How many ports did you get from the danish-pirate party? Do you think LardVicious will help you? The one who wanted to destroy every spaniard from the very first day?

Big news. Beside the french you have no friends here. For the danes/pirates you are just a tool at the moment. Like everyone they want to talk into war with brits. Nothing more.

Just an fyi kenway, keep in mind that 9 out of 10 spanish players never heard anything regarding the diplo in which the few took upon themselves to make decisions for the many. Regardless of what happened in the talks, the end result was british players flooding the forums and global saying they were dead set on erasing spain to one port and in many cases insulting our player base as a whole. Say whatever you wish but id think people on both sides would recognize the importance of rebuilding relations and planning for the map reset whenever it comes. I have no particular hate for the brits, honestly i think it would have been more fun to team up with you against the US. But continuing finger pointing and forum flame on BOTH sides destroys this potential outcome, and for that i am truly sorry.

• Like 3

We the brits never wanted this war. We never wanted war with US. We would rather want to have both in an alliance since we are neighbours and with spain and brits surrounded by nations.

But it's not up to us anymore. Insults were on both sides and quickley escalated. But most spain players have no interests to have peace with brits. Further they prefer to help nations which have done nothing for them but took ports from them or using them as a tool and tell them we are evil. I say it not in a bad way it's just the way it is.

I just wonder the spanish main actors of this war switched to the pirate zerg nation. The US clan which started all this incident which led into the war between brits and spain switched to the pirate zerg nation. And they still think we are evil. I can only say rethink your behaviour and rethink our relation. Most of us stopped attacking you long ago.

Many said in the heat of all this about taking you down to one port. But it was exactly our intention not to let this certain US clan take you down to one port. We never really wanted to destroy a nation. In contrast to danes-pirates. Just think who will be next.

We try to see the whole situation whats going on in general. But some spanish players seem to only focus on the red dots in their anger.

And what I can tell don't believe Herminator is a spain supporter. He would do anything to bring us down. He is completely put of his mind. The only thing this actings cause are the loss of players. There are several clans moving to PvP1 but the amount of players is decreasing. If you really want to destroy the fun and the game itself just stay on your path.

We noticed. We realized. We changed. What about you?

We the brits never wanted this war. We never wanted war with US. We would rather want to have both in an alliance since we are neighbours and with spain and brits surrounded by nations.

But it's not up to us anymore. Insults were on both sides and quickley escalated. But most spain players have no interests to have peace with brits. Further they prefer to help nations which have done nothing for them but took ports from them or using them as a tool and tell them we are evil. I say it not in a bad way it's just the way it is.

I just wonder the spanish main actors of this war switched to the pirate zerg nation. The US clan which started all this incident which led into the war between brits and spain switched to the pirate zerg nation. And they still think we are evil. I can only say rethink your behaviour and rethink our relation. Most of us stopped attacking you long ago.

Many said in the heat of all this about taking you down to one port. But it was exactly our intention not to let this certain US clan take you down to one port. We never really wanted to destroy a nation. In contrast to danes-pirates. Just think who will be next.

We try to see the whole situation whats going on in general. But some spanish players seem to only focus on the red dots in their anger.

And what I can tell don't believe Herminator is a spain supporter. He would do anything to bring us down. He is completely put of his mind. The only thing this actings cause are the loss of players. There are several clans moving to PvP1 but the amount of players is decreasing. If you really want to destroy the fun and the game itself just stay on your path.

We noticed. We realized. We changed. What about you?

The Pirate Coalition has done more for Spain than Britain has ever done. The thing is we do not try to rub it in their face constantly or demand anything in return such as an Alliance or restrictions.

We have assisted Spain so that they can get back on their feet. We do not demand their aleigence or support in anything we do. If they decided to attack us there would be no hard feelings from our side and we would enjoy the PvP. We would not be threatening to remove all their ports to Havana like the Brits are doing.

That is the difference here. Britain only helps people if they get something out of it.

As for this 5-1 nonsense.

Initially it was just us Pirates fighting you when you lost Saint Nic. At which point you outnumbered us 5-1. Then due to your horrendous diplomacy other Nations also turned their eyes to your Ports. Pirates and Danes took Haiti and Pirates took South Cuba. Not because we outnumbeted you because we still did not... but because your Nation was not united. Your clans refuse to help each other and leave SLRN to fight. France later began attacking you most likely because you abandoned them when they were surposedly your allies and then Charles came onto the forums insulting them for entering Diplomatic negotiations with the Danes.

Spain obviously attacks you now due to your persistant hostility to them and the land grab you made in the gulf.

However you still need to cut down on the WE ARE BEING ZERGED crap. We are being attacked on two fronts by you and the US. We do not cry.. we deal with it.

You have seveal guilds paid off in various Nations to help you in an attempt to cause dissent.

You need to stop playing the victim. Quite frankly it is pathetic and poor sportsmanship. Like someone who is losing in tennis faking an injury.

Edited by Kutai
  • Like 4

I know you already did enough. Maybe you are the reason why this escalated.

But yea taking ports from them while they were under heavy attack from stars & stripes is really a good sign to show how much you like them.

At this time brits were the only one who wanted to help.

We don't not rub it in their face. We are only telling it because they claim we did nothing.

We are outnumbered. Don't say you helped spain by assisting them while you constantly attacked us before. I say bullshit. We were already at war. And look at the playerbase pirates are a zerg nation. You can twist it around as much as you want. And with the danes you have together many russian players who are a really huge playerbase. Together you are unbeatable. But further you pushed france into war too which were our ally and tried to get dutch and usa also into war.

Your help for spain was not a help and you assisted them at nothing since you were already attacking us with the danes. Further after Misteriosa many spanish players switched to pirates. Surprise surprise. You pushed this war and let them go down to 5 ports. Most of us already stopped attacking them and you claim you helped them? It's the most ridiculous story since someone claimed it was russia which defeated japan at world war II.

And you can ask SLRN why they are alone there. If you didn't notice it but they split. At least we are very united. Or why do you think we are still on the map even attacked by almost every nation. You are not brit and far away from a position to claim such bullshit.

And don't come with the stupid crying thing. I guess you are mature so talk like one. And oh my god you are so poor beeing attacked by brits (who are attacked by danes, pirates, france, spain and USA) and the USA (while the biggest clan left and joined pirates). Wow you are really poor. You are only the strongest "nation". It must be really really hard for you. Do you want a tissue? (Beeing imature too)

lol seriously? You mean like you did in south Cuba and Misteriosa against those who helped you?

Well, it seems there are at least two different versions on what happened there between our factions. And there's no reason for me in taking yours as the true one.

Edited by victor

Please Mr.kenway. Stop this nosense. When spain has just four ports ( baja, mariel, bahia honda and mantua) brits still try to conquer mantua three consecutive nights to erase us from the game.... This has been the help that we receives from brits. You can't say british help spain..... Please don't say it again..... It hurts eyes... You can give all arrounds to the history, but the truth is that the only faccion that try to erase us from game was britain..... Spain will never forguet the british "help".

Edited by Alvar Fanez de Minaya
  • Like 3