Game-Labs Forum

Mist + no storm -New map

Hi a short but simple suggestion. A lot of people seem to be frustrated with the storm maps. I quite enjoy them as long as I dont bump into them to often. I guess there is a random selection of maps.

One way to make the storm map less frequent is to ad more maps. One that I d personally would like to see is a dense Mist map but in calm seas.

Also if possible with the white line marking the limit of the battle circle turned grey so that it melts in with the Mist. Limited visibility + calm seas might be really fun especially if you cant see the end of the battlefield nor where the opponent ships are if they are faar away. As it is now you can see them agaist the white line of the border through the mist on the storm map.

Edited by -KM-
  • Like 5

there are currently only 7 storm instances running if you get them all the time you are just dame unlucky and aslong the cliping of the zone edge shows you all ships there is no point in adding more of it.

Yeah that and the names popping up over the ships also ruins the otherwise awesome mist/fog. If that is fixed at some point it would be a nice addition for sure!

I dont mind the names. You can only see them once you get quite close. However the white border ruins it a bit. Shouldnt be to hard to make it the same grey as the fogg on just those maps so that ships will melt in with the fog and the border at distance.

try PvE

I am not sure i get what you are trying to say here. Are there a map in PvE with mist and no storm? In that case I just humbly ask for them to include that map in the PVP aswell since I don t play PvE. Also it does not solve the other part of the request. That they alter the collour of the outline of the battlefield so that it merges with the mist itself.

Edited by -KM-
  • Like 1

is there some sort of control that will blank out all things on screen except for the ship and its surrounding..for ex: a command that removed player names above ship and all the info panels around the various parts of the screen?

oh and i like your idea of a mist map. 

• 2 weeks later...