Game-Labs Forum
--Privateer--

Prussia and Pirate Peace Dealings

48 minutes ago, Wyy said:

where is the fun in that?🤼‍♂️

Yeah, this is very interesting for a player who is not involved in the "big picture" politics...pass the popcorn...

33 minutes ago, Budgie Smuggler said:

Another deal. Pathetic.

When you actually show up and participate in RVR rather than throw out opinions...I’d maybe start valuing yours.  

Move along no show Budgie!

1 hour ago, Wyy said:

can a mod remove this toxic and unserious answer while we try to figure out a solution, before it goes WAAAAAY off topic?

I take offense to this. There shall be no peace unless Wy is publicly flogged!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wyy said:

can a mod remove this toxic and unserious answer while we try to figure out a solution, before it goes WAAAAAY off topic?

Actually a moderator can't - the "talks" are kept in a public forum with limited restrictions. If you wan't a private debate - start a hello kittying club it's what they are there for.

3 hours ago, Banished Privateer said:

@Crow Ferrus said he wants Deadman, the port he used with Pagan Pete. Also, we don't negotiate any PvP cease-fire, just RvR truce.

Deal!

@Ferrus Pugnum would take very good care of Deadman's and that's very nice of you. But we still cant accept your surrender, we simply don't have the dock space for all your ships. 😁

^ pirate humour.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Lars Kjaer said:

Actually a moderator can't - the "talks" are kept in a public forum with limited restrictions. If you wan't a private debate - start a hello kittying club it's what they are there for.

@--Privateer-- as the owner of the topic can dictate the rules of it. If he wishes irrelevant spam or non-involved parties, mods could help.

Whenever a deal is negotiated in public, it's harder to struck, as people tend to start to care for their image rather than a good deal. Best move the rest of it to PM.

Just now, vazco said:

Whenever a deal is negotiated in public, it's harder to struck, as people tend to start to care for their image rather than a good deal. Best move the rest of it to PM.

You're trying to deny us Forum PVP content!

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

@--Privateer-- as the owner of the topic can dictate the rules of it. If he wishes irrelevant spam or non-involved parties, mods could help.

Or you could just make a club/discussion forum that wasn't public. Why should a moderator waste time with a topic in Carribean news section? - It's literally Forum PvP playground..

Clubs are your own moderation. Rest of the forum is not.

There's no irrelevant spam ( unless blatantly so ) in a public affair. So... either make it your own club or expect some fellow to give shout from the bar into your table.

Joseph_Highmore_-_Figures_in_a_Tavern_or

• Like 1

I initially thought this was an announcement of the agreement made....and to find out it's just a public forum to make discussions for an agreement.

"Wooops" is what comes to mind.

Edited by Teutonic

9 hours ago, PG Monkey said:

ROVERS don't do politics 

giphy.gif

ffs I love that monkey... I just wanna make sweet, sweet love to it.... ❤️

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Lars Kjaer said:

ffs I love that monkey... I just wanna make sweet, sweet love to it.... ❤️

1*UDUtGU1NqByb_yZmnhNTPw.png