Game-Labs Forum

Prussia and Pirate Peace Dealings

--Privateer--

1 hour ago, Wyy said:

can a mod remove this toxic and unserious answer while we try to figure out a solution, before it goes WAAAAAY off topic?

I take offense to this. There shall be no peace unless Wy is publicly flogged!

1 hour ago, Wyy said:

can a mod remove this toxic and unserious answer while we try to figure out a solution, before it goes WAAAAAY off topic?

Actually a moderator can't - the "talks" are kept in a public forum with limited restrictions. If you wan't a private debate - start a hello kittying club it's what they are there for.

3 hours ago, Banished Privateer said:

@Crow Ferrus said he wants Deadman, the port he used with Pagan Pete. Also, we don't negotiate any PvP cease-fire, just RvR truce.

Deal!

@Ferrus Pugnum would take very good care of Deadman's and that's very nice of you. But we still cant accept your surrender, we simply don't have the dock space for all your ships. 😁

^ pirate humour.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

@--Privateer-- as the owner of the topic can dictate the rules of it. If he wishes irrelevant spam or non-involved parties, mods could help.

Or you could just make a club/discussion forum that wasn't public. Why should a moderator waste time with a topic in Carribean news section? - It's literally Forum PvP playground..

Clubs are your own moderation. Rest of the forum is not.

There's no irrelevant spam ( unless blatantly so ) in a public affair. So... either make it your own club or expect some fellow to give shout from the bar into your table.

Joseph_Highmore_-_Figures_in_a_Tavern_or

• 3 weeks later...

Just to let you know... some players in Prussia will not honor any treaties, some of us are rouge players that will sink your shipping in a heart beat because that is how we make most of our in game credits and get PVP marks too, having open world peace will not work for everyone in Prussia as of now, but players like this will not likely try to take your ports, instead simply try to raid your cargo ships for goods and plunder to make good their own coffers. I know a few such players that prefer to have open world hostility allowed and don't care about port ownership in light of the fun gameplay and combat of the unpredictable nature of the open world.

So bring in the shipping! Aharr

Hello how are you Banished … long time no see, I was off for a while, er a very long time... life happened, oh well.

But hey I got on and found a lonesome Russian around 300 kilometers east of Great Corn the other day... I took all his stuff too, poor chap was AFK unfortunately so I had to end him.

See you out their mate... have fun. 

Let fly the Black Eagle and all shall tremble in our wake.

P,S. Is it normal to cause over 100 crew losses in a single broadside of grape up the stern, or am I getting better? I was running a type of frigate.

Edited by LIONOFWALES
  • Like 1

I really hate to divert this topic further... but... holy smack that's a lot of crew... were you in a line ship? The ship I attacked was a La Gros Venture, the poor chap only started responding once I had already harvested the crew off his ship and was lining up for a boarding engagement, I lost connection while in Defense and came back to a still engaged trader 3 minutes after I lost connection. I think he gave up after trying to attack through defense, not sure though, oh well.

Glad to see Prussians so involved on a grand scale, I partook in politics on the old global server and enjoyed it for a long time... but now I just don't care about politics until the game is finally fully released, for now I raid shipping.

Good luck and have fun.

Edited by LIONOFWALES